Print Page | Close Window

One Door by Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=22996
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:41pm

Topic: One Door by Mary Clark

Posted By: Pamela Helmick
Subject: One Door by Mary Clark
Date Posted: 07/23/2008 at 9:01pm

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

One Door

July 23, 2008

In a vision, I saw someone try to get into a theatre by going in a side door.  Once he got through the first side door, there was another one to go through.  He seemed confused.  Then I realized that he would never get in the theatre by trying these doors; he needed to go in the front door, the main door.  Why did You show this to me, Lord?

I want the world to see that I am the door, the only door, by which man can enter eternal life.  Man tries many doors, but they lead to nowhere.   By entering through the door that I have provided, the easy access that the Lord God Almighty purchased, one may enter and know the wonder of My grace.  But those who try other methods, other doors, will not know Me and will not find the grace that I have so amply provided.

Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.  I will give you peace.  I will give you access into that place that I have prepared for those who seek Me and follow Me.  I desire this.  It is not My desire than any be left wandering, seeking refuge in any place other than My arms of love.  It is not My desire to see any desolate and wandering.  No!  It is My desire that all enter into the rest that I have provided and know the sweet contentment of My love.

It seems difficult for man to accept the rich quality of My unconditional love.  He is always trying to put limitations on it.  There are to be no limitations put on the love of the living God.  It is free.  It is given freely to all who will accept it, to all who will enter in by way of the door that I have provided.  So enter.  Once you enter, rest and know sweet peace and contentment.  It is for you, beloved.  It is for one and all, all who will come, all who will enter into the sweet, rich quality of My love, My love that has been given to whomsoever will come and partake, partake of the wonder of Who I am to mankind, all that I have provided for the whole world!!!

-------------
Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.

Print Page | Close Window