Print Page | Close Window

KINGDOM VACCINATION

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=23179
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:02pm

Topic: KINGDOM VACCINATION

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: KINGDOM VACCINATION
Date Posted: 08/05/2008 at 1:46pm

Vaccinated Against Kingdom

By Ron McGatlin

In the natural we know that a bit of the mostly dead disease germs are planted in the body to create an immunity to the real disease. Some of these immunities can last a lifetime others may require a booster after a number of years. This has proven an effective way to CONTROL the spread of the disease.

Recently my youngest sister (mid 60s) had to have a bone marrow transplant. Before the new bone marrow could be implanted the doctors had to completely kill her existing bone marrow. She received the transplant from a younger woman in UK. One interesting aspect of the transplant is that her immune system no longer had the immunity from her childhood vaccinations. Her renewed system now made it possible for her to have those diseases that she had been immunized for by childhood vaccination.

Spiritual Immunization

Unfortunately most people who have been in church systems for a number of years (that includes most of us on this mail list) have been indoctrinated with a vaccine against the real kingdom of God. Of the many problems facing the world, I sincerely believe that this is the worst of all problems. I believe it is rudimental and causal to most other problems facing mankind since the first century.

The powerful loving reality of the restoration of all things which, was purchased at the cross and potentially implemented at Pentecost by the Spirit of Christ in the Holy Spirit is the power of God to change the world. The life giving Spirit of Christ Who came to abide within the people of God is the provision to bring the entire world into the order of God eliminating all the problems generated by sin and disobedience.

Religion has been used as a vaccine to stop or limit the spread of the real kingdom of God. Religious teaching has planted a bit of the mostly dead gospel into Christians to immunize them against the full reality of the gospel of the kingdom. For those of us who have had our spiritual immune system coded by religious teaching which prevents us from catching the real kingdom, our spiritual immune system must be wiped clean before we can hear the “word of the kingdom.” We must have a traumatic experience comparable to a spiritual bone marrow transplant. As in the natural we cannot receive a spiritual bone marrow transplant until our old spiritual bone marrow is put to death. Our spiritual immune system was programmed to reject the true gospel of the kingdom and therefore will resist to the death.

It is a big mistake to think that we can simply show someone from the Bible that Jesus and the first century disciple preached and demonstrated the kingdom of God on earth. We can show them how Jesus taught us to pray to the Father for His kingdom to come on EARTH as it is in heaven. We can quote Jesus’ words to seek the kingdom of God first and all these other things will be added. However, all of that will not get through the vaccination immunity of fallacious doctrines and half truths we were inoculated with by religious teachings.

Like natural vaccinations the mostly dead half truths have blocked the real fullness of the Holy Spirit and the real kingdom of God potential. The power that should have changed the world is not released and the world is left in bondage and servitude to the enemy. There is no real kingdom of God within us to flow from us in love and power to release the full power of the Holy Spirit to transform people and their lives to bring forth the will of God and His righteousness, peace and joy on earth as it is in heaven.

Killing Our Bone Marrow

As long as we feel that we are doing okay and are reasonably comfortable in our religious system, we will never seek the greater reality of the kingdom of God. However, when we finally realize that what we have is not working, we begin to feel there must be more. When we are loosing our children to the ways of the enemy – when our marriage is on the rocks – when those we loved the most are taken from us - when our finances don’t work out – when our things and games no longer satisfy us – when our religion seems as empty of life as a tomb - we begin to see that something is wrong and there must be more. Then when we begin to ask questions and to seek more we are rejected and treated as traitors and outcast by our religious friends and family that we loved.

Now it is wilderness time. In our wilderness experience our very core, the thing that makes our life blood, our religious bone marrow is about to be killed. We may not have a clue what is really going on. We may not know that the Holy Spirit is about to transplant in us the real bone marrow of CHRIST JESUS, the gospel of the kingdom that will infuse our lives with the life blood of Christ flowing through our bodies bringing the abundant life of Christ. All the works that He did on earth and more – the supernatural power, and love along with the wisdom from heaven will flow through us and out to the world. The KING is alive and well in His full grown sons forming His glorious Bride in His beautiful kingdom of righteousness, peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit.

As it is with individuals so it is with nations. As long as a nation is doing reasonably well there will be no turning to the reality of the Kingdom of God in the Holy Spirit. However, when our cities and nations are morally crumbling – when our national economy fails – when our armies are defeated - when our political leaders cannot make good decisions and the world turns against us, then we begin to recognize that the “church” that should have made a difference is powerless and no different from the rest of the world. Finally, we can conclude that what we have is NOT working. Here comes national wilderness time where the bone marrow of existing religious and secular systems is killed. A nation can become no longer immune to the real kingdom of God and the army of forerunners prepared to deliver the gospel of the kingdom in the power and love of the Holy Spirit can preach, teach and demonstrate the real gospel of the kingdom to the no longer immune nations of the earth.

It is easier for the non religious to enter the real kingdom.

People who have never been religiously trained have not been vaccinated with the inoculation of the mostly dead half truths and are not as immune. Once they come to Jesus and are exposed to the Holy Spirit and the true Bible word they can receive the word of the kingdom more readily without religious debate from a programmed spiritual immune system. Those who may have never been in church, never attended Sunday school, Bible College or Seminary may enter the real kingdom of God before religious people who are highly respected by the Christian community.

Jesus speaking to the chief priests and the elders in the temple said, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you. For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him; but tax collectors and harlots believed him; and when you saw it, you did not afterward relent and believe him” (Mat 21:31-32).

How could this be? Can it really be true that some religious systems based on biblical theology that taught us about the savior and introduced us to the gospel of salvation in Jesus and in some cases even connected us with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is not entering into the real kingdom of God lifestyle and is even preventing those who are seeking to enter. It was true in Jesus’ day and is true today. The religious Pharisees in Jesus’ day were the most sincere God seekers on the planet at that time. They were completely serious in their search of the scripture and their commitment to carrying out all they learned in every detail. No effort or expense was too great to know the written word and do what it said to the best of their knowledge and ability.

And yet Jesus said to these who diligently studied the written word of that day (Old Testament) – those who diligently sought to know God and teach others how to serve God – those of high respect in the temple, “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in” (Mat 23:13).

A major shift was in process in that day. The shadows and types of the old covenant were drawing to a close and the new order of the kingdom was at hand. Christ the King had come to earth as a human baby and grew into the sinless anointed One from heaven now on earth. He had begun the 2000+ year process of redeeming mankind and re establishing the real kingdom on earth. This was more than the well trained religionist could grasp. It was simply to big a change from the ingrained understanding they had figured out about God. They had all their lives invested in the traditions handed down to them and their mental assessment of the written word. However, for the ordinary people who had little invested in the existing structure it was much easier to receive the true word of the gospel of the kingdom.

In the glowing first century, fishermen, tax collectors and other ordinary people were empowered by the life giving Spirit of Christ through the Holy Spirit and moved upon the known civilization carrying the gospel of the kingdom and demonstrating it with signs and wonders. There was great persecution and eventually the darkness of religion covered the brightness of the kingdom age for many centuries.

About five hundred years ago a few people were found that saw the fallacy of the religious system and began to seek more of God. Layer by layer over the past few hundred years God has restored to those who could hear pieces of the gospel of the kingdom. The gospel of salvation by grace through faith was a beginning place. Many other layers have since been revealed or uncovered to be re instated including the work of the Holy Spirit to empower and more recently the avenue of intimate communion with God. The process has been and remains the preparation of a people to receive the full measure of the kingdom. At each layer there has been resistance from those invested in the past level of reformation and those yet tied to different parts of religious darkness.

The major shift of today is the same one of Jesus’ day. The shift in our day is from the remaining grips of religion into the early stages of the real kingdom of God from heaven on earth. As in the day of Jesus this shift is destined to replace the old system of the past. This is again great loss to those who are heavily invested in the past. If they could only see the great gain of the kingdom of God lifestyle, they would know it is well worth the cost.

The cost of entering the real kingdom of God can be great. It may cost loss of respect, positions, family relationships, religious relationships, personal property and more. The more we have the more the cost will be to depart from the ways of the fallen world and religion into the spiritual reality of the true kingdom of Christ. That is why Jesus said to his disciples, "Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven” (Mat 19:23). 

To a seeker who had led a good religious life of keeping the commandments, Jesus said, "You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me” (Luke 18:22).

Though the cost in natural life can be great the rewards of living in the spiritual kingdom of God now is far greater. Jesus said a hundred times more.

Mat19:29:  "And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.”

Paul spoke of the comparison of cost and reward like this, “For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us” (Rom 8:18).

Paul had made the major shift. He left a high place in religion to know Christ and experience the resurrection life of Christ flowing in and through Him to the world of His day. Here is what he had to say about the comparison of the cost and the reward.

Phil 3:5-8:  “circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee; concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowing of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ”

IN THE REAL KINGDOM OF GOD THERE IS NO MIXTURE.

Please allow me to speak plainly and personally. I have been greatly blessed through the many years in the ministry of the churches where I have been associated. In recent decades, I especially have been greatly blessed through the powerful revival ministries that have impacted my life. Through all the experiences piece by piece parts of the real gospel has been imparted to me. However, all of these ministries have now been shown to be very incomplete and mixed with a lot of trash devised from human thinking, man’s religious traditions and doctrines of demons.

I am not in the least angry or upset by all of that. Folks, this is just where we have been. We have been digging out from centuries of darkness and receiving light of the real kingdom piece by piece. Even the best ministries of recent years are laced with mixture of fallen world human ways and spots of fleshly weaknesses. This is not a negative critical comment it is the plain reality of where we are.

Now hear this. I speak by the Spirit from the throne. The time of mixture is quickly closing. The decree has left heaven and will be spoken on the earth and will be carried out without delay and without exception. Never before on earth has the righteousness of God been so visibly poured out from heaven on earth. Justice, Justice, Justice Cries from below the throne. Who shall now stand before Me, says the voice from the throne. Who shall contaminate the work of my hands with foolishness and live?

Almighty God, we bow deeply before You and we call out do not spare us, do not spare the rod. We are fallen upon our faces before you. We repent and put to death the foolishness of our hearts and ways. Let us not arise from this place until there is no mixture found any longer in us. Nothing but You God – Nothing of our old ways, pure and holy tried and true – let it me unto us. Father, in your wrath and judgment remember Your mercy but spare us not that we may live holy as you are holy. No more mixture, take us down Lord strip us and show us our shame to destroy it from us forever. We cast it from us and offer our lives as a sacrifice unto your glory…..

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 08/05/2008 at 2:33pm

Amen! Amen! Amen! TY, my Brother Ron! ABBA FATHER GOD, continue to bless my Brother with Great Grace & Multiplied Favor, in the MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS!!!   Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin' "HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS"!!!  \o/\o/\o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 08/05/2008 at 4:25pm

Almighty God, we bow deeply before You and we call out do not spare us, do not spare the rod. We are fallen upon our faces before you. We repent and put to death the foolishness of our hearts and ways. Let us not arise from this place until there is no mixture found any longer in us. Nothing but You God – Nothing of our old ways, pure and holy tried and true – let it me unto us. Father, in your wrath and judgment remember Your mercy but spare us not that we may live holy as you are holy. No more mixture, take us down Lord strip us and show us our shame to destroy it from us forever. We cast it from us and offer our lives as a sacrifice unto your glory…..

YES LORD!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 08/05/2008 at 6:59pm

I believe that this very thing is why so many have NOT yet come into the Kingdom... because people in church want to make them disciples NOT of Jesus Christ but of their church and church attendance and bind them to the rules and regulations imposed under the 'religion of christianity' vs. relationship with Jesus Christ ....

This may very well be the reason that the harvest is going to be so massive... people's hearts have been dealt with by the Spirit but NOT for the purposeof coming into the 'system of church' or into the 'business of a church building and function' to attend services under a 'pastor'  but to come into the KINGDOM OF GOD through His Only Son Jesus Christ!

Its about the KINGdom now... not about 'church' and adding numbers to mans institution.... Even so Lord Jesus, COME QUICKLY!!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 08/05/2008 at 8:08pm

"Now hear this. I speak by the Spirit from the throne. The time of mixture is quickly closing. The decree has left heaven and will be spoken on the earth and will be carried out without delay and without exception. Never before on earth has the righteousness of God been so visibly poured out from heaven on earth. Justice, Justice, Justice Cries from below the throne. Who shall now stand before Me, says the voice from the throne. Who shall contaminate the work of my hands with foolishness and live?"

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 08/05/2008 at 9:58pm

amen Ron,

Religion is a structure or belief system that's makes `self' a god. It has infiltrated and infected every sphere of life as it is the kingdom of darkness given permission through man.. We see religion in the way of gonglomerating corporations, business, media, institutional `church', government, etc.  If we'll really begin to see it for what it is, we'll see just how it functions in it's deception... the kingdom of darkness. As we continue to seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, our thought producing ways are revealed and we see just how far back `religion' or where the spirit of religion took root. At it's center is `I'..pride, anti-Christ from the word go.

"Now hear this. I speak by the Spirit from the throne. The time of mixture is quickly closing. The decree has left heaven and will be spoken on the earth and will be carried out without delay and without exception. Never before on earth has the righteousness of God been so visibly poured out from heaven on earth. Justice, Justice, Justice Cries from below the throne. Who shall now stand before Me, says the voice from the throne. Who shall contaminate the work of my hands with foolishness and live? "

Before the Lord..

"Almighty God, we bow deeply before You and we call out do not spare us, do not spare the rod. We are fallen upon our faces before you. We repent and put to death the foolishness of our hearts and ways. Let us not arise from this place until there is no mixture found any longer in us. Nothing but You God – Nothing of our old ways, pure and holy tried and true – let it me unto us. Father, in your wrath and judgment remember Your mercy but spare us not that we may live holy as you are holy. No more mixture, take us down Lord strip us and show us our shame to destroy it from us forever. We cast it from us and offer our lives as a sacrifice unto your glory….."

Thank You Father for Your goodness and mercy

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 08/05/2008 at 11:12pm

This is like a 'Bottom-Line' Word Brother. All I can is this is the "Bottom-Line".

Thank you for your obedience to the Holy Spirit Ron, Thank you for this site.

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 08/06/2008 at 11:18am

Wow...I just read this and this jumped off the page...God is speaking!

The major shift of today is the same one of Jesus’ day. The shift in our day is from the remaining grips of religion into the early stages of the real kingdom of God from heaven on earth. As in the day of Jesus this shift is destined to replace the old system of the past. This is again great loss to those who are heavily invested in the past. If they could only see the great gain of the kingdom of God lifestyle, they would know it is well worth the cost.

The cost of entering the real kingdom of God can be great. It may cost loss of respect, positions, family relationships, religious relationships, personal property and more. The more we have the more the cost will be to depart from the ways of the fallen world and religion into the spiritual reality of the true kingdom of Christ. That is why Jesus said to his disciples, "Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven” (Mat 19:23). 

To a seeker who had led a good religious life of keeping the commandments, Jesus said, "You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me” (Luke 18:22).

Though the cost in natural life can be great the rewards of living in the spiritual kingdom of God now is far greater. Jesus said a hundred times more.

Mat19:29:  "And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.”

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 08/06/2008 at 11:53am

Matthew 5:3-10

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
      for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 
Blessed are those who mourn,
      for they will be comforted. 
Blessed are the meek,
      for they will inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
      for they will be filled. 
Blessed are the merciful,
      for they will be shown mercy. 
Blessed are the pure in heart,
      for they will see God. 
Blessed are the peacemakers,
      for they will be called sons of God. 
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
      for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Date Posted: 08/07/2008 at 4:34am

Julie wrote:
Quote:
I believe that this very thing is why so many have NOT yet come into the Kingdom... because people in church want to make them disciples NOT of Jesus Christ but of their church and church attendance and bind them to the rules and regulations imposed under the 'religion of christianity' vs. relationship with Jesus Christ ....

Amen Julie, I can still remember as a lost young teen going to church. I had grown up outside the church in the natural lost worldly life. I was expecting something at church. I didn't know what exactly but something very different from how I had lived. Truly, I was looking for something of God, searching for Him. It was so disappointing to find and empty form of platitudes and way back in that day stories of hound dogs and the importance of friends. Back to the jungle for me with the belief that there was nothing different in church. Just a bunch of rowdy kids who were the same in Sunday School as at school. And adults that were no different than the ones at home.

Praise God, He miraculously answered my quest after years of living in the spiritual jungle of natural life.

How beautiful to see the early stages of real kingdom of heaven life in pure and simple holy people of God filled with the love and power of God - what a contrast. Praise God for His mercy endures and His kingdom is real.

Date Posted: 08/07/2008 at 4:47am

Kathy wrote:
Quote:
Religion is a structure or belief system that's makes `self' a god.

Amen Kathy, You have stated the Christian Religion in a nut shell. It is like, "God here I am what do you have for me? How can you help me to accomplish my desires for life?

It is so great to see people moving into true inner worship and gratitude to God - seeking to bless the Lord and serve Him - to bless Him in worship and in serving His people - to pour out a cup of cool water or to feed a multitude.

Ron

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 08/07/2008 at 5:35am

Oh I just read this again and I believe its so true...self says its all about me and what can you do for me? and God constantly gives and does for us he doesnt force us to die to self he gives us a choice...and always sets an example...His love compells us and makes us wanna serve Him...How he still loves us in our selfish state? Our sinfull state?when we realize how much he paid...how perfect he is...how we fail or fall short (and God knew this) thats why we have a saviour...Jesus...God provided this from day one...Our righteousness...funny cuz if I ask what can you do for me? Truth is He already did it all for me, so now not out of relegious obligation, but because his great love...I wanna give back...not saying I"m fully surrended (at this new level) but His Love always captures me...and never fails!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Date Posted: 08/07/2008 at 8:44am

Julie Gilbert wrote:

I believe that this very thing is why so many have NOT yet come into the Kingdom... because people in church want to make them disciples NOT of Jesus Christ but of their church and church attendance and bind them to the rules and regulations imposed under the 'religion of christianity' vs. relationship with Jesus Christ ....

This may very well be the reason that the harvest is going to be so massive... people's hearts have been dealt with by the Spirit but NOT for the purposeof coming into the 'system of church' or into the 'business of a church building and function' to attend services under a 'pastor'  but to come into the KINGDOM OF GOD through His Only Son Jesus Christ!

Its about the KINGdom now... not about 'church' and adding numbers to mans institution.... Even so Lord Jesus, COME QUICKLY!!

Amen. That is it, that is it.

-------------

Date Posted: 08/07/2008 at 5:21pm

Alicia wrote:
Quote:
This is like a 'Bottom-Line' Word Brother. All I can say is this is the "Bottom-Line".

Yes, it is time to get to the bottom = the core of things. I believe we are past the time that we could afford casual. The time of living in mixture is closing and righteousness must reign.

Ron

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 08/08/2008 at 2:41am

Re-Kingdom Vaccination

I think I’m catching what you’re saying Ron, that we have thinking that actually stands opposed to the kingdom which is so deep-rooted and entrenched that we need to ask God to expose it for us, because there’s no way we can see it for ourselves.

If this is what you’re saying, I agree.

Jeremiah 17:9 (New International Version)

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.
          Who can understand it?

David’s prayer captured the same desire as your prayer at the end of your original post.

Psalm 139:23-24 (New International Version)

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

I have been praying in the same way for some time and am overawed by the way God exposes some of these strongholds in our thinking.

As an example, one particular area in which I’ve asked Him to expose my wrong beliefs, is regarding my own physical healing.

I have been involved in the healing ministry for over 3 years now.  I have learned (or should I say unlearned) a great deal which has enabled me to bring healing to many people.  However, my own healing for “type 1 diabetes” has escaped me so far.  Although there have been remarkable improvements to the condition during this time, I still haven’t received the full thing.

This has caused me to seek, and seek, and seek to know why ...where am I going wrong?

I started joining in discussions at OH a few weeks ago.  During one discussion regarding healing, Victoria Bright was telling of how she decided to give up taking her medication for an allergy, in the faith that she would see her healing come.  My response was:

“The thought of doing this is more challenging when the medication you're taking is what's keeping you alive (medically speaking).”  (please ignore any highlighting of the text here, I haven't figured out how to undo it)

The fact that I’d said this bugged me, and bugged me, and bugged me – it wouldn’t leave me alone.  I knew that what I was saying was somehow wrong, (that’s why I’d added the “medically speaking” bit), and yet my previous experiences of nearly dying when trying to come off the medication justified this response.

I had to go for a regular review of the diabetes yesterday.  The nurse was extremely concerned that the prevalence of overdosing of the medication that’s occurring (as my body’s requirement is declining as a result of the partial healing) may cause brain damage. 

Because previous attempts to come off medication all together had been unsuccessful, I had decided to only adjust the dosage if the blood tests I do indicated I was overdosing.  So this is how I’ve been handling the healing for quite some time.  However, the nurses concern that this could cause brain damage caused me to ask God what I should do.

My response to Victoria’s comment was still bugging me: 

the medication you're taking is what's keeping you alive”

Is this what I actually believe is the case?  That it’s the medication that’s keeping me alive?  Woohhh, that ain’t right is it?  What’s my faith in?  The medication or God?

Wey hey! The deception has been exposed!

His ways are amazing, yet perfect.

Much to tell of the discussion with God that followed this and the results that have come, but I’ll save that for another time.  Enough to say that today is 8th of the 8th 08 (8th August 2008).  Rick Joyner has been talking about this signifying a new beginning (8 = new beginning).

Be blessed,
love Mandy

Date Posted: 08/08/2008 at 6:11am

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Alicia wrote:
Quote:
This is like a 'Bottom-Line' Word Brother. All I can say is this is the "Bottom-Line".

Yes, it is time to get to the bottom = the core of things. I believe we are past the time that we could afford casual. The time of living in mixture is closing and righteousness must reign.

Ron

Yes, Yes, I so agree. Past the time for casual, beyond the time for casual. Amen..

-------------

Date Posted: 08/09/2008 at 2:57pm

Mandy Gay wrote:
Quote:
I think I'm catching what you're saying Ron, that we have thinking that actually stands opposed to the kingdom which is so deep-rooted and entrenched that we need to ask God to expose it for us, because there's no way we can see it for ourselves.

Yes, Mandy that is it. Doctrines were generated shortly after the dark ages when there was a real lack of true revelation of the kingdom as Jesus had brought it and proclaimed it. The controlling religious leaders of the third century and thereafter had convinced the people seeking God that they should expect little or nothing in this life and that in heaven they would have the promises of God. The promises were not for this life but for life in heaven. Sad, but true that these concept have been carried down through the centuries. All the good things of God were in the distant past or in the nebulous future.

The focus became on the blessedness of going to heaven when we died and hanging on in this life. The devil had the world and there was nothing we could do about it until Jesus bodily returned to establish the kingdom.

Ron

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 09/03/2008 at 12:27am

"Now hear this. I speak by the Spirit from the throne. The time of mixture is quickly closing. The decree has left heaven and will be spoken on the earth and will be carried out without delay and without exception. Never before on earth has the righteousness of God been so visibly poured out from heaven on earth. Justice, Justice, Justice Cries from below the throne. Who shall now stand before Me, says the voice from the throne. Who shall contaminate the work of my hands with foolishness and live?"

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Print Page | Close Window