Print Page | Close Window

CHANGE OR EXCHANGE?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=23264
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:02pm

Topic: CHANGE OR EXCHANGE?

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: CHANGE OR EXCHANGE?
Date Posted: 08/11/2008 at 5:57pm

Change or Exchange?

By Ron McGatlin

When my old automobile had lots of miles on it and began to have problems I was faced with taking it to the repair shop from time to time. At times it seemed that I had no sooner paid for the last expensive repair when something else needed fixing. The thought of trading it in for a new one began to seem more inviting. Though the idea of spending so much for the price of a new one was not pleasant, there were some really good things about trading. The new one would be up to date, run really good without a worry, and would even have that fresh new car smell. No matter what I did I could never get the old car to have these same qualities.

Some folks consider their life like the old car. We must keep taking it to God for repair and service because no matter what we do to prevent it, things just keep breaking down and causing trouble. Things just don’t stay fixed, and they never seem to be as godly as we think they should. Temptation and troubles are often threatening to overwhelm us and prevent our moving on down the road of life in God as we should.

God never promised to fix up our old self-life and make it better. The cross of Christ did not purchase only a fixed-up better life. Also, our personal cross that Jesus said we were to take up is no help in fixing our old life. Like with the old car, it is time to make a trade. Jesus did not provide a changed life for us. He provided the potential for an exchanged life.

His Life for Ours

The process of exchange began when Jesus laid down His life for us.

John 10:15:  "As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.”

John 15:13-14: 
"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.”

The work Jesus came to do involved much more that laying down His life in death on the cross. The full work of Jesus would not be done in His natural body and could not be done from the grave. Jesus was sent and willingly came from heaven to earth to save the world that His Father loved.

John 3:16:17: 
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”

Resurrected To Reign in the World

Most of us have been taught the somewhat man-focused idea that Jesus came to save us but have not been taught about His greater work to save and restore the world. There is more purpose in His saving us than to get us to heaven when we die. Although, I appreciate heaven more the older I get. However, the greater work Jesus came to do is to save the world and restore all things that were lost in the first Adam’s fall by disobedience. Jesus saved us to make the great exchange of His life abiding in us to carry out the work He began of restoring the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Christ living in us is the hope of the glory of God on earth.

Col 1:27:  To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Gal 2:20:  "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Christ Jesus arose from the dead, ascended to the Father, and returned to this world as a Spirit to complete the exchange of His life for yours and mine. He came as Spirit to give His life to abide in those who lay down their lives in obedience to the Father.

At the cross Jesus was sown a natural body in death. At the resurrection He was raised a spiritual body of life.
He became a life-giving Spirit.

1 Cor 15:44-45:  It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being." The last Adam (Jesus) became a life-giving spirit.

The disciples obediently waiting in the upper room at Pentecost became the first people on the planet to receive the exchanged life - the first to be implanted with the resurrected life of Christ - the “life giving Spirit”. From that moment on their old lives were finished, and the life of Christ in them began. The supernatural love and power of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit replaced their old powerless life inherited from the first Adam.

The resurrected Christ Jesus gathered with His disciples before ascending to the Father and gave them instruction. They were sent by Jesus to do the same work God sent Jesus to do by the same power. The disciples were further instructed to not depart from Jerusalem but to wait for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.

John 20:21-22:  So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you." And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit."

Acts 1:4-5:  And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," He said, "you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."

Prior to this time the disciples had not received the Holy Spirit. Even though they had followed Jesus and believed He was the Son of God, until Jesus died on the cross they remained of the first Adam. Because of the sinful state of mankind, they could not receive the Holy Spirit. However, it was at this moment after the cross, the sin curse had been broken, and those who followed Jesus were able to receive the Holy Spirit from the breath of the resurrected Christ. Jesus breathed the Holy Spirit into them much as God had originally breathed His Spirit into Adam (Gen 2:7).

At this point redemption became a reality for the disciples who now had the Spirit of God back in their lives. For the first time since Adam, the Holy Spirit was again within men other than Jesus. However, they did not yet have the empowerment of the life of Christ Jesus within them. He was still standing before them awaiting His ascension to the Father. Christ Jesus had to return to the Father and become a “life-giving Spirit”. Only then could the Holy Spirit impart the life of Christ Jesus to dwell within and empower the disciples who would receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

The greater work of the baptism of the Holy Spirit which brings the powerful life of Christ Jesus to replace the old powerless life was just ahead of them.

The first reception of Holy Spirit by Christ Jesus breathing on the disciples appropriated the individual redemption from sin that was purchased on the cross. However, the empowerment to do the works of God that Christ was sent to do, and that He in turn sent His disciples to do, was yet ahead of them in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 1:8:  "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

Acts 1:9:  Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.

Acts 2:1-4:  When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 2:32-33:  "This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses. Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.”

The empowerment of Christ in His people by the Holy Spirit was poured out and the mission for which Christ Jesus came to earth began to be multiplied in His disciples. The work of restoring the kingdoms of this world to the Kingdoms of God was empowered and the works of Christ were no longer limited to one man in one body. God’s purpose in our redemption and empowerment is to establish the kingdom of God first in our lives and in those around us.  We are to live, preach, teach, pray, and demonstrate the gospel of the kingdom. It is the gospel of the kingdom that must be preached to the entire world.

The freshly received empowerment was evident as the disciples began to speak in the power of the Holy Spirit and mighty works of God began to flow through them. After demonstrations of the power of the Spirit, Peter began preaching Jesus in the power of the Spirit.

Acts 2:38-39:  Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."

Acts 2:40-43:  And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, "Be saved from this perverse generation." Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.

And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles.

As disciples of Christ we have the same charge from Jesus. We are sent with the same words: As the Father has sent Me, I also send you."

We are sent to do the same job with the same empowerment of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit. The good news of the kingdom and the process of heavenly love and power to bring forth the kingdom must be carried to the people next door, throughout the village to the cities and the world. Every facet of life must become under the rule of God and filled with His purpose and life. The glory of God will fill the earth through His purified, holy people empowered from heaven by our King and Lord of all.

The process is the same for us as for the first disciples.

John’s baptism of repentance prepared the way for redemption.

Redemption comes as we believe and receive Jesus as the Son of God and give our lives to Him. At that point
we are baptized into Christ by the Holy Spirit for redemption.

The Holy Spirit’s baptism is the resurrected life of
Christ Jesus baptized into us
for empowerment.

Thus we can abide in Christ and Christ abides in us.

To be in this world as Christ is in the world we need all the grace provisions of God.

1. Repentance

2. Redemption

3. Empowerment

John 15:4: "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.”

Our old car called revival needs to be exchanged for heavens new vehicle!

There is a lot of talk about revival. Talk about real revival or the one we are looking and waiting for. I don't believe revival is an adequate term to describe what we are truly seeking and what I believe God desires for this world.

What God is doing has little to do with what we have seen to this point called revival, renewal, or outpouring. You can scrap the showmanship and the planned meetings and crusades. You can lay away the rock bands and high powered so called praise music. The very bottom is falling out of this world and heaven is coming down in a person - the many membered BODY OF CHRIST WILL COME FORTH WITH GRANDEUR AND AWESOME POWER BEYOND ANYTHING KNOWN TO THE EARTH.

The petty thoughts and comments of men about what they think will amount to nothing but refuse. Power and beauty and grandeur of heaven will bring swift destruction to the lofty pride of men and all their gods.

We yet have no clue what it really means to be EMPOWERED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.
Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Date Posted: 08/12/2008 at 12:02pm

There is a lot of talk about revival. Talk about real revival or the one we are looking and waiting for. I don't believe revival is an adequate term to describe what we are truly seeking and what I believe God desires for this world.

What God is doing has little to do with what we have seen to this point called revival, renewal or outpouring. You can scrap the showmanship and the planned meetings and crusades. You can lay away the rock bands and high powered so called praise music. The very bottom is falling out of this world and heaven is coming down in a person. The many membered BODY OF CHRIST WILL COME WITH GRANDEUR AND AWESOME POWER BEYOND ANYTHING KNOWN TO THE EARTH.

The petty thoughts and comments of men about what they think will amount to nothing but refuse. Power and beauty and grandeur of heaven will bring swift destruction to the lofty pride of men and all their gods.

We yet have no clue what it means to be EMPOWERED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 08/12/2008 at 1:35pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

What God is doing has little to do with what we have seen to this point called revival, renewal or outpouring. You can scrap the showmanship and the planned meetings and crusades. You can lay away the rock bands and high powered so called praise music. The very bottom is falling out of this world and heaven is coming down in a person. The many membered BODY OF CHRIST WILL COME WITH GRANDEUR AND AWESOME POWER BEYOND ANYTHING KNOWN TO THE EARTH.

The weight of His Presence is carried in and upon these words...Thank You Father! 

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Ann Doupont
Date Posted: 08/12/2008 at 2:03pm

What I want to do in my city and beyond is called "transformation." I've been crying out to God to win my city; that is, the 190,000 people transformed by the power of Almighty God.

There are 300 million people in the USA. Yes, what we need is more than what we've called "revival." A few days ago, however, the Lord pointed out a woman to me, telling me that she was backslidden. Then, He told me that this country is full of backsliders.

Will backsliders make it to Heaven? I think not. So, in a sense we do need revival. We need the backsliders to be revived and on-fire for Jesus to win the lost and we need to win them, too. Time is short.

Help us, Lord.

-------------
Books and booklets available for purchase. More information at www.anndoupont.org.

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 08/12/2008 at 4:06pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Ron

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 08/12/2008 at 5:47pm

Ron writes: "What God is doing has little to do with what we have seen to
this point called revival, renewal or outpouring. You can scrap the
showmanship and the planned meetings and crusades. You can lay away
the rock bands and high powered so called praise music. The very bottom
is falling out of this world and heaven is coming down in a person. The
many membered BODY OF CHRIST WILL COME WITH GRANDEUR AND
AWESOME POWER BEYOND ANYTHING KNOWN TO THE EARTH."

I hear ya Ron! And I want to quote something I wrote someone yesterday
early in the morning...before this was posted...because it fits this entire
topic:

" If people are not brought into this full-fledged life in God, but remain in
"fringe faith" it is useless. I know this is true in the churches as well.
THAT kind of faith will not sustain nor will it reproduce except weaker
and sicker versions of itself. So I see people becoming christians and
getting over some stuff in their life....but where is the dramatic entire
life-transforming and total turning type of faith...where have we not
settled to have the bothersome stuff rooted out but keep the stuff that
serves our flesh...glossing it over in platitudes and protesting that we are
a part of "that church" and life is so much better now. (when I say we I
mean the Christians as a whole)

There's a lack of grabbing Christianity at a gut level...there's recognition
and there's resistance....where's the harvest? Something’s not right, not
whole, not pure...that needs to be stripped away.   It's more than culture,
but perhaps what drives our culture"

-------------

Date Posted: 08/12/2008 at 6:40pm

DD,

Where's the harvest? you asked. Well, go out and get it. Bring 'em in. That's what I'm planning on doing.

Love,

Ann

-------------
Books and booklets available for purchase. More information at www.anndoupont.org.

Posted By: Amber Allman
Date Posted: 08/12/2008 at 10:16pm

Great stuff, Ron. Thank you.

-------------
Amber Allman

Posted By: Larry Silverman
Date Posted: 08/13/2008 at 4:56am

The problem is that we just haven't seen a true outbreak of true Kingdom Revival take place in the world, especially the USA, for a long, long time!  When I speak of "revival," I speak of a coming back to life for the Church that will indeed lead very strongly to Ann's "transformation."  Revival is for the Church... She's dead!  Then the greatest "harvest" of all will take place.  The "Revival" that's in my heart goes way beyond good meetings, and the hype, etc that we are so used to!  True Revival is not based upon personalities holding meetings, it causes the Church to be the Church! 

Saying that... good meetings are often an important part of Revival.  It should spread like wildfire from them!  Finney had Revival always ever present.  He ministered in good meetings, had several per day, and the entire East Coast was pretty much transformed.  Entire cities and regions fell under the hand of the Holy Spirit!

See... I like the term "Revival" Ron!  I really do!  It simply means to bring something that once lived, has since died, back to life!  That is the Church in the United States today!  Yep, I'm not too quick to discard that old word, "Revival."  Not until I see more of it anyway!

Blessings,

ls

-------------
Dr. Larry Silverman, M.C./Psy., M.Min., D.C./Psy.
http://www.larrysilverman.com
http://www.larrysilverman.blogs.com

Date Posted: 08/13/2008 at 5:15am

Hello Larry,

Yes revival is good as far as it goes. Bringing dead church back to life is great. However, what is coming is life beyond any the church has know in our lifetime or in the past centuries. It was presented in a beginning form back in the first century. The life of Christ Jesus and the first century disciples is the seed of the kingdom of God lifestyle that cannot be a revival for us since we have never known it on a broad scale outside of a few closet type experiences here and there.

Keep on going for revival but there is a "vival" that goes  beyond "re" that is coming as God comes on the scene big time in the many sons of God who are as Christ in the world. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess. Every business, government, school, and every other way of man shall be invaded by the love and power of God and there shall in no wise enter in anything that defiles.

Let all heaven and earth PRAISE THE LORD!

Ron

Date Posted: 08/13/2008 at 6:02am

Amen Ron!  I hear you Bro!

ls

-------------

Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 08/13/2008 at 6:31am

'Vival....yes that's what some of us in these parts are calling it as well, and
for the same reasons. Revival of our spiritual heritage and original intent
and purpose, 'vival in the sense that it's an entirely new thing for all of us
here and now. And for the reasons you encapsulated quite well....Ron, are
you sure you haven't been round here with us???

-------------

Date Posted: 08/13/2008 at 7:58am

Larry,

Just a quick note regarding what you said about the church being dead. Not all of the members of the church are dead. I'm not. I'm quite alive in my faith in Jesus and following Him closely. Hopefully you also are. If that's true, don't say that the church is dead as long as there's some life in some of its members. The Head sure isn't dead. As long as we stay connected to the Head and follow His instructions, we will live.

I know what you mean. There are parts of the body that are perhaps atrophied. There is much dysfunction in the body of Christ. However, not dead.

We just had a powerful tent revival here in Boise this past week. It brought many back to life, in my estimation. I pray it continues in this local church now that the evangelist has left.

He is reviving His Church. It's like there were some embers still burning and He's blowing on them once again.

Ann

-------------

Date Posted: 08/13/2008 at 8:37am

Ann,

I know what you are saying... there is for sure a Remnant being raised up, full of the life of Christ.  However, over all... the American Church is very dead!  So when I say the Church is dead I'm not talking about individuals I'm speaking of the old wineskin system.

There is a difference!  See what I mean?

ls

-------------

Date Posted: 08/13/2008 at 9:01am

Larry,

I already knew what you were saying. However, perhaps if we change our words as He changes our hearts, something will happen. As long as we continue to claim that the church is dead, perhaps it'll stay there.

We need to see things thru His eyes and speak forth as He gives us the utterance. I actually see the church as asleep rather than dead. Wake up, Church of America!!

I believe that God is going to use this Todd situation to bring revival (true revival) to America. I see God's hand in this. I can't explain all I see. But, He is purifying us thru what we say about the Lakeland situation. It's about faith. Personally, my faith is in God. He's wanting to use this situation to stir us up to prayer and to understand what prayer really is, not just mouthing words but praying from our hearts, crying out to God in desperation.

Let it be, Lord, a revival of true prayer in America and a full return to the Word of God, to be doers of it and not just hearers. Let us return to right hearts before You, being fully in love with Jesus and obeying His every command!

Ann

-------------

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 08/13/2008 at 9:38am

Amen to that!.........I believe that. What we are truly seeking and going to get much more than 'revival' in what we have been seeing the past few decades.
The world needs a manifestation of God that is MIND BLOWING......We need it!! I believe we are going to get exceedingly above anything we could ever IMAGINE, because the time is here for it. Amen....

"There is a lot of talk about revival. Talk about real revival or the one we are looking and waiting for. I don't believe revival is an adequate term to describe what we are truly seeking and what I believe God desires for this world.

What God is doing has little to do with what we have seen to this point called revival, renewal, or outpouring. You can scrap the showmanship and the planned meetings and crusades. You can lay away the rock bands and high powered so called praise music. The very bottom is falling out of this world and heaven is coming down in a person - the many membered BODY OF CHRIST WILL COME FORTH WITH GRANDEUR AND AWESOME POWER BEYOND ANYTHING KNOWN TO THE EARTH.

We yet have no clue what it really means to be EMPOWERED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD."

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Date Posted: 08/13/2008 at 9:52am

Hi Ann,

You know a lot of this is nothing but our perception of what "revival" means.  I understand that.

I also fully agree with Ya... God's hand is in all of this.  If this move of God is really the move that I feel that God wants it to be, it has to go way beyond Todd Bentley and Lakeland, FL.  I'm really excited about it all.  However, I do wish to continue to pray God's grace on the Bentleys, trusting that He will restore their marriage!

ls

-------------

Date Posted: 08/15/2008 at 5:23pm

Whatever you call it. This is what we need.

Acts 2:32-33:  "This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses. Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.”

The empowerment of Christ in His people by the Holy Spirit was poured out at Pentecost and the mission for which Christ Jesus came to earth began to be multiplied in His disciples. The work of restoring the kingdoms of this world to the Kingdoms of God was empowered and the works of Christ were no longer limited to one man in one body. God’s purpose in our redemption and empowerment is to establish the kingdom of God first in our lives and in those around us.  We are to live, preach, teach, pray, and demonstrate the gospel of the kingdom. It is the gospel of the kingdom that must be preached to the entire world.

We are sent to do the same job with the same empowerment of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit. The good news of the kingdom and the process of heavenly love and power to bring forth the kingdom must be carried to the people next door, throughout the village to the cities and the world. Every facet of life must become under the rule of God and filled with His purpose and life. The glory of God will fill the earth through His purified, holy people empowered from heaven by our King and Lord of all.

Ron

Date Posted: 08/16/2008 at 1:21pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Whatever you call it. This is what we need.

The empowerment of Christ in His people by the Holy Spirit was poured out at Pentecost and the mission for which Christ Jesus came to earth began to be multiplied in His disciples. The work of restoring the kingdoms of this world to the Kingdoms of God was empowered and the works of Christ were no longer limited to one man in one body. God’s purpose in our redemption and empowerment is to establish the kingdom of God first in our lives and in those around us.  We are to live, preach, teach, pray, and demonstrate the gospel of the kingdom. It is the gospel of the kingdom that must be preached to the entire world.

Ron

Underline emph. mine *Kathy

Amen, the awakening or revival of which was and is come and coming in increase, is that of His Kingdom...His Government, Governing...Jesus is Lord!.. Evenso Lord Jesus COME!  That's our proclamation, root out, pull down, throw down and destroy all that is unrighteous in Your sight. All our thought producing ways that are unlike You, search our hearts oh God and let the cleansing and restoration begin! Reconcile our thoughts to Your thoughts, our ways to Your ways. We thank You Lord that righteousness exalts a nation, evenso You are come in Spirit and power too cleanse Your house, Your nation. We thank You for oh such great Love for we Your own and Your kindness that leads us to repentance. You Lord give beauty for ashes and joy for mourning...And the redeemed of the Lord will return with singing unto Zion and everlasting joy will be upon their head and they will obtain gladness and joy and sorrow and mourning will flee away..Your Kingdom come! Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven..Your glory fill the eath

Jesus Jesus Jesus!

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 11/01/2011 at 7:01am

Re up

Posted By: Henry Falcone
Date Posted: 11/01/2011 at 10:23am

Great word to us. The Lord impressed in my heart never to pray for revival
again. He said, "I am not sending another revival. Revivals start and they
end, but I am sending a spiritual revolution to my people, that will
transform my people into their God giving calling of being priests and Kings
of the Most High God to rule and reign with Him forever and ever.

I can never again look for another "Revival" move of God. I am not looking
for another renewal, or even another outpouring of the river as I have
experienced in the past. I am looking for God alone, the source of the river,
and His will to be done "in" earth "us" as it is in heaven. The union
and communion of the Bride and the Bridegroom as One upon the earth.

So many are caught following these things and are led to often into man
made "charisma" movement, but I do believe that God will bring forth as
Brother Wade Taylor describes as "spiritual hot spots" where there will be a
unique place of transformation by the Glory of God. But they won't be made
by man's hand, but by the sovereign will of God.

I want a "New Vehicle" Spiritually and "naturally too! LOL!

-------------
Henry Falcone

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 11/01/2011 at 11:13am

Henry Falcone wrote:
Great word to us. The Lord impressed in my heart never to pray for revival
again. He said, "I am not sending another revival. Revivals start and they
end, but I am sending a spiritual revolution to my people, that will
transform my people into their God giving calling of being priests and Kings
of the Most High God to rule and reign with Him forever and ever.

I can never again look for another "Revival" move of God. I am not looking
for another renewal, or even another outpouring of the river as I have
experienced in the past. I am looking for God alone, the source of the river,
and His will to be done "in" earth "us" as it is in heaven. The union
and communion of the Bride and the Bridegroom as One upon the earth.

So many are caught following these things and are led to often into man
made "charisma" movement, but I do believe that God will bring forth as
Brother Wade Taylor describes as "spiritual hot spots" where there will be a
unique place of transformation by the Glory of God. But they won't be made
by man's hand, but by the sovereign will of God.

I want a "New Vehicle" Spiritually and "naturally too! LOL!

You said it all right here! Amen-Exactly!!! What God is doing is so much more bigger than Revival, it is about TRANSFORMATION in ways that will TRANSFORM our hearts and this earth. It has nothing to do with buildings or anything by man's hands. Very true..

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: kelley ewing
Date Posted: 11/01/2011 at 11:50am

Amen God has brought me to this web site. To hear His words
. The church is not teaching me what I need to hear. His
word is the transformation I am looking for. The Lord will
pour out upon us. Not through a church like setting. He is
moving so quickly and not even the church can understand
what is happening to their people. Thank you for more
confirmation to what I was hoping to hear. God Bless

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 11/01/2011 at 12:13pm

1.  I Corin. 1:2 states very clearly that what we call I Corin. is really for all Christians without any limitations as to time, place, etc..  (Note that the word "with" is a preposition that denotes "union" - a joining togeather of two or more groups that have at least one common characteristic, in this case, calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.)

2. Paul states in I Corin. 14 that the commands written in this letter are directly from the Lord Jesus Christ and those who disobey/ignore these commands are in a state of ignorance ( and that is the less severe translation).

3 Therefore, most of the church in the USA is ignorant because most meetings are no where near what is described in I Corin.

So, my question is this: how can a church who doggedly refuses to change ever carry the image of Christ into the world when it is, by it's very actions, ignorant.   Not dead, not asleep - just flat-out ignorant of what the Lord wants/demands.  A church like that can't/won't bear the Fire very long.

Some big-time changes are going to have to happen first!

BUT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!   It may be painful but it's not impossible.  So we must keep on praying and hoping and "louthing" (speaking Love and Truth) until it happens.

PS  The Truth will set you free but first, it will probably tick you off for a while.

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 11/01/2011 at 12:58pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Ron

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 11/01/2011 at 1:31pm

Dave Spencer wrote:
PS  The Truth will set you free but first, it will probably tick you off for a while.

of Truth!

~There is and has been an increasing people who have shaken off all restraints. Sold out Lovers of Jesus in whom the white hot fire of His Love is burning in and through. I'm not talking about perfection as man might deem perfection, but knowing the One Who is, was and ever will be and their gaze is fixed on Him. Of which, a small portion world wide(comparatively speaking) are part of the forums here, you being one of

Love ya,

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 11/03/2011 at 7:32pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjKfy0a1yO8&feature=ymg - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjKfy0a1yO8&feature=ymg

My family, love y'all too!

Print Page | Close Window