Print Page | Close Window

I’m wild about you by Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=23752
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:34pm

Topic: I’m wild about you by Mary Clark

Posted By: Pamela Helmick
Subject: I’m wild about you by Mary Clark
Date Posted: 09/10/2008 at 7:30am

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

I’m WILD!!! (9)

(A Prophetic Exhortation)

September 10, 2008

Beloved, I’m expecting something of you when the fun begins.  I’m expecting you to listen to My voice and heed My direction.  Everything I tell you will benefit My cause.  Everything I tell you will enable you to advance closer to your Beloved.  Look forward to the coming hour.  Look forward to all that I have planned.

I have selected you to participate in this coming hour.  I want you to know that I will be with you ALL the way.  I want you to know that this will be an hour of much activity.  It will be an hour when you will advance deeper into My will in ways you never dreamed.

So I say to you, beloved, I’m WILD about you.  I want to advance you, and I want My will to shine forth in that marvelously delightful way that will lead others into the waiting arms of the Beloved, the One Who is WILD about His beloved, so absolutely WILD that one may look on this incredible hour with anticipation, an anticipation that will delight My heart, My loving heart which is turned wildly toward My beloved, My own!!!

-------------
Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.

Print Page | Close Window