Print Page | Close Window

Pleasure Seekers by Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=23853
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:34pm

Topic: Pleasure Seekers by Mary Clark

Posted By: Pamela Helmick
Subject: Pleasure Seekers by Mary Clark
Date Posted: 09/16/2008 at 1:07pm

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Pleasure Seekers

September 16, 2008

In this world filled with pleasure seekers, I find many who are interested in seeking after My heart.  I see many intent on the purposes that I have laid before them.  This pleases Me greatly.  It is not that I do not want My precious ones to enjoy their time on earth.  It is just that I wish for My children to accomplish those things that I have set before them.

Pleasure seekers, those who seek only their own pleasure, giving no thought to others, are another matter.  They will never find heart fulfillment if they seek only to please themselves.  They will never know divine bliss if they seek after their own pleasure, giving no thought at all to others.

I want you to know, beloved, that it is My desire to see you blessed.  It is My desire to move you along life’s way without a hitch.  It is not My desire for you to be somber.  It is My desire for you to smile, make merry, and know the true value of your God’s love for you.  Bear this in mind when others tell you differently.  I want you to enjoy your life on earth.  I gave My life that you might have abundant life today, tomorrow, and for all eternity.  So enjoy this hour.  Enjoy what I am bringing to the forefront of your lives, and enjoy your eternal future with the One Who gave His all that you might walk in true happiness, true happiness of your whole being.  That Is why I gave My life, beloved; for you to know true heart peace and satisfaction now and forever - now and for all eternity!!!

-------------
Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.

Print Page | Close Window