Print Page | Close Window

August 12, 2008 Release;

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24026
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:34pm

Topic: August 12, 2008 Release;

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Subject: August 12, 2008 Release;
Date Posted: 09/25/2008 at 7:21am

August 12, 2008

"There is much turmoil in the earth right now. Do not allow your voices to be used by the enemy. Your vessel belongs to me and so does the sound that you release from your inner most being. Keep your spirit and your soul before ME seeking ME for what you are to be speaking. The enemy not only wants the words of his people to ring forth declaring doom and despair, but also to have MY people doing the same. But I have created you to speak forth Resurrection Life into situations, circumstances and the lives of those in need. Do not aid the enemy in siding with his lies. I Am The TRUTH. And Only I Have The TRUTH. As you seek ME in secret I will reveal within you what you are to speak out. Bridle your tongues. Guard your hearts. The times are becoming more and more perilous, but I have come that you may have life and have it in abundance in every area nothing lacking. Keep your words few. Speak forth MY Wisdom. Guard your spirit and your soul."

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Replies:

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 09/25/2008 at 7:46am

Let us be careful over the words that proceed out of our mouths. Carelessness & agreeing with the enemy will be extremely dangerous in this hour & we will be held accountable before the FATHER for that which we have uttered. Words are the most powerful force. The FATHER, JESUS & the HOLY SPIRIT created All by WORDS. Guard your spirits & your souls in this hour. Much has been taken for granted in the past, however in this hour we will not be able to do so..............

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Print Page | Close Window