Print Page | Close Window

Be Relentless in Your Pursuit by Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24282
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:33pm

Topic: Be Relentless in Your Pursuit by Mary Clark

Posted By: Pamela Helmick
Subject: Be Relentless in Your Pursuit by Mary Clark
Date Posted: 10/08/2008 at 12:54pm

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Be Relentless in Your Pursuit

October 8, 2008

relentless – persistent, unyielding, unremitting, inexorable, insistent, ruthless

pursue – follow, chase, hunt, trail, tail, shadow, practice

Be relentless in your pursuit of Me, beloved.  Be relentless, looking neither to the world or another to satisfy you.  I am the only One Who can bring sweet, peaceful satisfaction to a heart, the only One.

So hear Me today:  Seek Me and you will find Me.  Pursue Me and I will make Myself available to you.  I will be your constant companion.  I will comfort you along life’s way.  Don’t let anything come between us.  Keep your focus.  If you will do this, beloved, you will know a sweet, indwelling peace in your heart.

Don’t let the enemy sidetrack you.  Don’t let the enemy have any of your attention.  Focus on Me.  See the dawn of a new day, a new hour, as I open all sorts of possibilities to you.  That is the kind of God I am.  I have an infinite supply of wonders to display to My beloved, an infinite number.  Don’t settle for less.  Don’t settle for a cheap copy.  Seek Me.  Seek Me first!  Be relentless in your pursuit of Me, and know the wonder that comes with your persistence.  You will step into the rich quality of My love with both feet, and be enraptured in My embrace.  That is something the world cannot supply.  That is something to which the world cannot hold a candle.  Pursue Me first and know true heart bliss.  Pursue Me first and know the wonder of My love.  Pursue Me and know the wonder of My all-pervading peace.  That is what I have for you, beloved.  Pursue Me first. Always pursue Me first and foremost!!!

-------------
Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.

Replies:

Posted By: Jess Cousineau
Date Posted: 10/08/2008 at 8:05pm

Yes, yes, yes Lord!!! I will persue You my One and Only!!

Print Page | Close Window