Print Page | Close Window

FRUITLESS PRAYERS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24390
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:01pm

Topic: FRUITLESS PRAYERS

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: FRUITLESS PRAYERS
Date Posted: 10/16/2008 at 8:37am

Fruitless Prayers

By Ron McGatlin
Many nations of the world continue to scramble to shore up their melting economies. Major decisions are being made quickly that would have been unthinkable only a few months ago. The future cost and effects of decisions being hastily made will be immense and will alter the worldwide seats of power. This is all being done in an attempt to maintain the existing pleasurable lifestyle and social order.
Prayer for the nations to continue in the economic prosperity and strength of the past are fruitless prayers. The nations for the most part have abandoned the way of peace, freedom, and real prosperity. They have removed themselves from the full blessings of God. The foundation of truth that produces freedom has been lost and replaced with a foundation of lust for pleasure. For the majority of the people in these nations, self indulgence, independence, riches, entertainment, and other fallen-world pleasures are more important than God. Pleasure seeking or self-gratification in many forms is more important than knowing God and walking in His ways of truly abundant life.
It is unreasonable and borders on insanity to pray for God to continue to bless an unrepentant nation that has turned its back on God and gone after the gods of self and pleasure. God knows that the blessings He gives will be consumed in prideful self-pleasure and not used according to His plans and purposes. It is spiritual adultery to know God and pray to Him while running after other gods for our pleasure and fulfillment.
God will not answer such prayer.
James 4:3-5: You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures. Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, "The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously"?
Asking amiss means asking out of order or wrongly. For the most part the nations of the world do not know that their friendship with fallen-world ways has made them enemies of God. Especially Christians are at a loss to understand that their friendship with fallen-world ways has put them at enmity with God.
Yes, we can and should pray personally and God will hear the prayer of His humble people and meet their needs and godly desires. It is praying blessing for the prideful unrepentant nations we are talking about here. A praying remnant can turn a nation but without turning (repentance) the prayers for national blessing are amiss.
God has not changed. He still resists the proud. Pride makes this statement: “God, I know a better way than Your way. You say avoid fornication, but I say it is fun and natural. You say a man shall leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife, but I say I will cleave to many women or men for a short season as I choose. You say give when asked, go the extra mile, and it’s more blessed to give than receive; but I say it is really better to do only what I must to get what I want and then keep it for my own needs and desires. You say a lot of things that seem dumb to me, for I know other ways that seem much better and more. Besides the preacher says Jesus paid for it all, so I will be ok in the end anyway. Oh yea, God bless America and I almost forgot, please send revival.”
Luke 12:16-21: Then He spoke a parable to them, saying: "The ground of a certain rich man yielded plentifully. And he thought within himself, saying, 'What shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops?' So he said, 'I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods. And I will say to my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry."' "But God said to him, 'Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided?' "So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."
We have become as nations of rich fools.
Will you set your eyes on that which is not? For riches certainly make themselves wings; They fly away like an eagle toward heaven. (Prov 23:5)
But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble." (James 4:6)
It is time to humble ourselves – time to stop resisting God and submit to Him and His way.
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7) 
It is time to resist the devil - resist greed and our self-focused, pleasure-seeking lifestyles.
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. (James 4:8)
It is time to sincerely draw near to God, clean up our lives, and purify our hearts.
It is time to abandon our spiritual adultery, dump our other gods, leave the broad way that leads to destruction, and move on to the straight and narrow way that leads to life. God’s grace can return to us and empower us to conquer all of our enemies if we will humble ourselves and repent.
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up. (James 4:10) 
FRUITFUL PRAYER
Our sincere prayers of repentance will not be fruitless prayer. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, and our old ways of the past are dissolving before our eyes. Humbling ourselves in His presence is a step toward our being lifted again into new realms of purity, holiness, and glory of God. This can be the worst or the best times of our lives and perhaps one of the worst and best times of the history of mankind.
The holy remnant seed is among us.
The holy remnant seed are those in whom Christ Jesus dwells without hindrance – those who no longer live their own life but Christ lives His life in their bodies, souls, and spirits. Such is the temple of God on earth in whom He abides in full rest. The holy seed of the kingdom of heaven has the potential to grow to fill the earth. The holy remnant has the power and authority of the highest form of ministry. Because they sit and sup at the table of the LORD and commune with Him face-to-face, they have the opportunity to carry to Him the needs and situations of the people and the nations of the world. As they ask and wait before the LORD, they are in position to receive the response of the LORD. His wisdom, His knowledge, and His power are all available to be brought back to the world and delivered to the people and the nations.
The most powerful prayer ministry involves clearly hearing the voice of the LORD on a specific matter and bringing what He says into the world through prayer and proclamation. We speak as the oracles of God when we speak into the world what the LORD has spoken to us in intimate communion.
A New Mindset for A New Era
Kingdom principles are not complicated. They are simple but extremely profound. The economic woes and all of the other severe situations affecting nations come to rest upon one major kingdom of heaven principle. Mankind is a dual being created spiritual or heavenly on one side and natural or earthly on the other side. Human beings are the only beings on earth created to function in the spiritual or heavenly and in the natural or earthly realm. In the original creation the spiritual ruled from heaven and flowed through man to the natural earth. The fall of man lost the spiritual rule and elevated the natural or earthly to rule. Redemption in Christ has restored the potential for the spiritual from heaven to again rule. However, individuals must decide to walk in the heavenly rule or continue the earthly rule.
Very simply the earthly or natural rule leads to disorder and hard living such as the severe trouble the nations are witnessing in this season. The spiritual rule from heaven leads to life and peace. The earthly rule leads to a lifetime of death and strife. Most of the world is choosing the earthly rule instead of the heavenly rule and that is the source of all disorder including the crisis faced by our nations today. Even most Christians are choosing to relate to the earthly natural rule in their lives.
How can we move from earthly to heavenly rule in our lives and our nations?
Simply by changing our mindset, we can change our lives and the world around us. We can become a part of the holy remnant spreading the change to others who will carry it to others. The earthly natural rule comes by focusing on our natural mind, which leads to all the self-seeking attitudes mentioned earlier. Natural earthly rule is simply setting our desire or affection on the things of this fallen world. It is natural thinking void of the Spirit on the earthly needs and desires of self. Our mind becomes set on what we seek. The spiritual heavenly rule comes from focusing upon and seeking spiritual heavenly things. The Holy Spirit becomes engaged in this process and we are caught up into the Spirit to commune with God. It is simply which we seek and set our minds upon. Godly life and wisdom flow through the Holy Spirit of God.
James 3:14-17: But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
When we are alive in natural earthly things, we are as dead to things of the Spirit. When we are alive in spiritual heavenly things, we are as dead to things of this fallen world.
Col 3:1-3: If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
Rom 8:6-8: For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
This work is carried out in the Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that we know and experience the things of God. The kingdom of God is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. God reveals Himself and His ways through His Holy Spirit.
1 Cor 2:10-14: But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Battling the symptoms aggressively with all the earthly wisdom we can muster and praying with desperation for God to bless our mess is futile.
Lifting our eyes upward to the heavenly realm and seeking the things of the SPIRIT of God will transform our lives. We will no longer find life in natural earthly things, but life will flow from the Spirit filling us with the character and nature of the life of Christ Jesus. Seeking wisdom from above will fill us with life and peace.
Mat 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 10/16/2008 at 9:24am

Much appreciated Wisdom here my Brother Ron, thank you. I decree healing, restoration, transformation, reformation into & over every Brother & Sister live's this day, in JESUS' AWESOME & MAJESTIC NAME. Amen. Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS WHO CAUSES US TO TRIUMPH IN EVERY SITUATION AND ALL CIRCIMSTANCES! (((LET YOUR KINGDOM COME ABBA FATHER, LET YOUR WILL BE DONE ONE EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN))).

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 10/16/2008 at 11:46pm

YES! and amen....

"Prayer for the nations to continue in the economic prosperity and strength of the past are fruitless prayers.

God will not answer such prayer.

James 4:3-5: You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures. Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, "The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously"? "

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Date Posted: 10/20/2008 at 5:19am

How To Pray For This Nation
Gail Keirsey
Oct 19, 2008

Bountiful Life Ministries

How to Pray for this Nation

I pray today unto the great I AM THAT I AM: Show us the way of repentance. Lead us in the pathways of righteousness. Guide us through the snares of our enemies. Forgive me Lord for I have sinned. Give us not what we deserve, but look upon your Son Jesus who died so that we might have eternal life in heaven with you. I ask in Jesus name. Amen and amen.

This past week, I was praying for our nation and felt that I needed to seek the Lord for the way that I should pray. I asked Him, “Lord, how do I pray? What would you have me to pray for the United States of America, a nation established on your word, with Christian values, with the freedom required to worship you, as you alone are worthy to be worshipped, yet we have strayed and rebelled against you. This is what He told me: “Look to my servant Moses, He knew how to pray for a nation.”

I want to say before we begin to study how to pray for this nation that this call of intercession is not for everyone and if you have not been burdened with the burden of intercession for the United States of America, then you need not go any further with this teaching. This call to intercede and pray for the United States should not be taken lightly and requires diligence and commitment on your part. Do not begin if you do not intend to complete the work that must be done through fasting and prayer.

Exodus 20:20 KJV
20 Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

This word prove means to test: The people of God do not like to hear the word test, because it means that something is required of us in order to pass that test. But let me say this: How can God promote us to the next level, ( and I believe the next level is the rapture of the church ) without testing us to see if we are ready for promotion.

We are all in a time of testing and trial. God is testing His children to determine who truly loves Him. Are you in the midst of a trial, glory be to God, this means that He has counted you worthy for the test.

James 1:12 KJV
12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

We are going to journey to the 40 years Israel spent in the wilderness. The chosen ones whom Moses led out of slavery in Egypt to the edge of the promised land. Here we will find the prayers of intercession which God spoke to me about which His servant Moses prayed for the nation of Israel, God’s chosen people.

The burden of intercession is great and when the spirit of intercession comes upon your life it is so heavy that it causes the one whom God has given it to, to fall on their knees and cry out to the Lord for mercy. So it was for Moses as we see in the book of Numbers.

Numbers 11:14-17 / 24-29 KJV
14 I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me.
15 And if thou deal thus with me, kill me, I pray thee, out of hand, if I have found favour in thy sight; and let me not see my wretchedness.
16 And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee.
17 And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.

24 And Moses went out, and told the people the words of the LORD, and gathered the seventy men of the elders of the people, and set them round about the tabernacle.
25 And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.
26 But there remained two of the men in the camp, the name of the one was Eldad, and the name of the other Medad: and the spirit rested upon them; and they were of them that were written, but went not out unto the tabernacle: and they prophesied in the camp.
27 And there ran a young man, and told Moses, and said, Eldad and Medad do prophesy in the camp.
28 And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of Moses, one of his young men, answered and said, My lord Moses, forbid them.
29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD'S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!

Just as Moses was not able to bear the burden of the people of Israel alone so this burden to pray for our nation can not be bourn alone. We must come together, those whom the Lord has chosen to prophesy and intercede as never before with fasting and prayer as the Lord gives utterance to pray, so that this nation will not be consumed by the wrath of God.

As we go through these scriptures which outline how we should pray, I want you to picture not the nation of Israel in the wilderness, but the United States of America today as being the one who needs prayer, forgiveness and direction.

Exodus 32:9-14 KJV
9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.
11 And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand?
12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people.
13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.
14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

I read an article this week which stated that the nations of the world who are the enemies of the United States are gloating over the recent financial crisis we find ourselves in.

This is a copy of the article:

U.S. foes gloat over financial crisis

By PAUL SCHEMM, Associated Press
First published in print: Sunday, October 12, 2008

CAIRO, Egypt - America's opponents in the Middle East are gloating over
the financial meltdown in the United States, painting it as divine retribution for past misdeeds against Muslims and the last gasps of a dying empire.

Hardline clerics across the region and groups like Hamas and al-Qaida took delight in America's financial woes even though it has not left the region unscathed, with stock markets across the Middle East dropping more than 10 percent last week.

"We are witnessing the collapse of the American Empire," Hamas prime minister in the Gaza Strip, Ismail Haniyeh, told worshippers during Friday prayers. "What's going on in America is a result of the violation of the rights of people in Palestine, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Muslims around the world."

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday that America was paying the price for exporting inflation and deficits to the rest of the world.

"Now the world capacity is full and these problems have returned to the U.S." he said. "And finally they are oppressors, and systems based on oppression and unrighteous positions will not endure."

High level Iranian cleric, Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati, was more blunt addressing worshippers on Oct. 3. "We are happy that the U.S. economy is in anarchy and the anarchy is reaching Europe," Jannati said. "They are seeing the result of their own ugly doings and God is punishing them."

Iran denies the financial crisis has hurt its economy, but the turmoil has helped drive the price of oil down more than 40 percent since July, shrinking revenues in a country that relies on oil for 80 percent of its budget.

Al-Qaida was one of the first groups to express satisfaction over the financial crisis.

"The enemies of Islam are facing a crushing defeat, which is beginning to manifest itself in the expanding crisis their economy is experiencing," said American Al-Qaida member Adam Gadahn in a video released early this month.

Copyright 2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved.

We must pray, and we must put the words of this article before the face of God just as Moses did in the Old Testament by saying, “Do you hear what our enemies are saying about the United States? A Christian nation, established for the purpose of the freedom to worship you? A nation founded upon your Word, have mercy Oh God. Show us where we turned from you so that we might repent and find forgiveness.”

Numbers 14:11-21 KJV
11 And the LORD said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among them?
12 I will smite them with the pestilence, and disinherit them, and will make of thee a greater nation and mightier than they.
13 And Moses said unto the LORD, Then the Egyptians shall hear it, (for thou broughtest up this people in thy might from among them;)
14 And they will tell it to the inhabitants of this land: for they have heard that thou LORD art among this people, that thou LORD art seen face to face, and that thy cloud standeth over them, and that thou goest before them, by day time in a pillar of a cloud, and in a pillar of fire by night.
15 Now if thou shalt kill all this people as one man, then the nations which have heard the fame of thee will speak, saying,
16 Because the LORD was not able to bring this people into the land which he sware unto them, therefore he hath slain them in the wilderness.
17 And now, I beseech thee, let the power of my Lord be great, according as thou hast spoken, saying,
18 The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
19 Pardon, I beseech thee, the iniquity of this people according unto the greatness of thy mercy, and as thou hast forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now.
20 And the LORD said, I have pardoned according to thy word:
21 But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD.

Praise be to God how I long to witness all the earth being filled with the glory of the LORD!

This next passage of scripture is another example of how Moses prayed for the nation of Israel when they fell into deep rebellion before God.

Exodus 32:31-35 KJV
31 And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.
32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
34 Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.
35 And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

Moses has shown us true love for your fellow man found in verse 32. Moses is saying count the sin against me and forgive them, of course this was not the plan of God. The Lord knew the plan He had for Jesus to become sin for us so that we might have everlasting life. This scripture is a great example of the heart of Moses and how willing He was to intercede and stand in the gap between life and death for the nation of Israel.

1 John 4:20 KJV
20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Exodus 34:8-9 KJV
8 And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.
9 And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.

In the book of Psalms we find a couple of psalms written by Moses. Psalm 90 is a wonderful prayer of Moses and Psalm 91 is a declaration of the protection and provision of God to those who truly love Him and declare that He is their God.

Psalm 90 KJV
1 A Prayer of Moses the man of God. Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
3 Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
5 Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
6 In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
7 For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.
8 Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
13 Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
15 Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.
16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.
17 And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

David learned how to pray by using Moses as an example and David also understood that Moses not only served God, but experienced Him face to face and like wise knew His ways, His mode of operation.

Psalm 103 KJV
1 A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22 Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

We likewise must get to know God in an intimate way so that we know His ways, so that we know what Jesus has done for us, so we know how the Holy Ghost moves, operates, and speaks.

Do you want to get to know God better, have a closer relationship with Him? Well I’ve come to tell you that the one thing standing between us and God is our sin, not a lack of power, or understanding, or anointing, or knowledge or any other such thing. It is our sin that separates us from God. Read Romans chapter 6 and you can find out for yourself. Repent and begin to fast and pray for this nation as never before.

James 5:15 KJV
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Heed the Lord’s instructions and use Moses as an example of how to pray for this nation.

I would consider it an honor to pray with you so that the promise of God will be fulfilled in your heart and life. Just contact me at KeirseyMinistries@mgkm.org.

Also, feel free to forward this teaching in it’s entirety to others who would be encouraged by it.

If you would like for us to come and speak at your church or event just contact us at the following address. God bless you richly.

In His Abiding Love,
Pastor Gail Keirsey

To support this ministry or to order books and CD’s, can contact us at: Keirsey Ministries, 1601 Bountiful Lane, Harrison, Arkansas 72601. or you can e-mail your comments to mailto:KeirseyMinistries@mgkm.org - KeirseyMinistries@mgkm.org .

Date Posted: 10/20/2008 at 9:48am

David Wilkerson recently wrote:

"It is clear from Scripture that America has now out-sinned backslidden Israel, out-sinned Sodom and Gomorrah, out-sinned Noah’s violent and wicked society. Isaiah prophesied, “Behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people” (Isaiah 60:2). The Hebrew word for “gross” here means “gloom.” Isaiah was saying, “A dark gloom is coming that will cover the whole earth."

"Right now, the day of reckoning has come upon America and the world. All branches of the U.S. government — including federal banks and financial institutions — will see the crashing and burning of our economy. The old, established corporations — age-old institutions rooted in our society — will be affected, with no visible way of recovery. Gloom will spread with the greatest minds confused as to any way out of the darkness."

"Even the secular world sees America is headed for hard times. A recent issue of The Economist shows the Statue of Liberty sitting dejectedly with her face in her hands, her flame lying on the ground. The headline reads: “Unhappy America.” Its editors wrote the following, word for word: “There is a furious gloom sweeping the whole world”…“We have been greedy for so long, and it has caught up with us”…“It is too late. The slide is on”… “America is in a horrible mood. We’re slouching toward Sodom and Gomorrah”…“The economy is tottering”…“The world is cooking” (my italics).

"Ten years ago, I released a book titled http://www.wilkersonpublications.com/Americas-Last -Call-P9C0.aspx - America’s Last Call , predicting an economic holocaust. At the time I was ridiculed and called a doomsday preacher (though I never preach judgment without tears). Recently, our ministry’s phones have been ringing off the hook with orders for the book."

"America isn’t the only nation facing a time of gloom. Recently, our ministry sent a team into a major city of Russia. They came back reporting that economic despair has overtaken that part of the nation. The costs of gasoline, electricity and other basic needs are skyrocketing, with salaries only half of what people need to survive. Our team said they couldn’t find a smile anywhere — except in the churches, where hope was thriving because people’s trust is in the Lord."

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 10/20/2008 at 10:20am

"Praise be to the LORD, GOD OF ISRAEL, because HE has come and has redeemed HIS people. HE has raised up a Horn of Salvation for us in the house of HIS servant David, Salvation from our enemies and from the hand of ALL who hate us---to show mercy to our fathers and to remember HIS Holy Covenant, the oath HE swore to our father Abraham: to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and enable us to serve HIM without fear in Holiness and Righteousness before HIM ALL our days."

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 10/20/2008 at 11:18am

All is being stripped away.... we will LEARN to live by faith in the Son of God or we will perish.... we will learn to throw ourselves daily, even moment by moment, up the mercies of God for our supply and provision in every situation.... yes, when judgment comes, people learn righteousness (Isaiah 26:9) and God loves us enough to wean us all off our 'drug dependency' of mammon, greed, avarice, lusts, excesses etc....

Truly the best days for those who are believers in Jesus Christ are upon us... truly we shall rise up in the grace and power of Holy Spirit and we shall bring light to the ever increasing darkness, dispelling it... and we shall move only in the power of Holy Spirit to accomplish that work which our Father is doing and we shall co-labor together with Him... and allow Him to flow through us and impact the lives of people around us... For He shall shed HIS love abroad in our hearts by Christ Jesus .. and while the love of many in this world and in the system of church is growing colder... the warmth and reality of the love of God will fill us and flood forth out of us... because the world WILL KNOW that we belong to Jesus Christ... by our LOVE ONE FOR ANOTHER....

we shall love our enemies and we shall pray for and BLESS  those who persecute us and despitefully use us and we shall not love our own lives so much that we are unwilling to lay them down for our brothers and sisters and even our enemies..... we are not going to 'escape' and be 'caught away' from this world before hard times arrive... we are going THROUGH we are going OVER ... we have EVERY THING that pertains to LIFE and GODLINESS in us now... we have Holy Spirit as a deposit GUARANTEEING our inheritance and to show the world that YES, we belong to Jesus... Yes, He is our Lord and He is whom our hearts love... and we will be empowered by the Spirit and we shall do the greater things that Jesus said we would do... for we, IN CHRIST and THROUGH CHRIST are MORE THAN CONQUERERS ...

It is time for those who are His body to ARISE and shake off this worldly mentality and the traditions of man that make the word of God of no effect... God wants us HERE, living in Him and endued with power from on high because the world is going to see the demonstration of the love and mercy of God...  We do not need to fear what is coming... we only need to turn loose of every sin which so easily besets us and release every 'thing' we hold dear and release it all to the Father ... for as Jesus prayed... Let this cup pass from me.. nevertheless, not my will but YOUR WILL O GOD be done.... we too must get to that Gethsemene... and completely surrender to our God....

Yes, stand for the people of this nation in prayer and intercession that the old order of things will pass and that God's new order will arrive... for we shall not over rule the last days plans and purposes of God but we shall co-labor with Him through those plans and purposes to bring absolute, ultimate GLORY to the Father and to His One and Only Son Jesus Christ....

Rise up oh mighty sons of the Most High God... for the time of your sonship is at hand... the call of your destiny is upon you... for truly let it be said... for such a time as this were we each created and placed.... there is no mistake... we are end time destined to usher in the Kingdom of our God ... for the Kingdom of God is within us... and will forth forth out of us... if you will believe, ALL THINGS shall be possible!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Date Posted: 10/21/2008 at 8:15am

Julie wrote:
Quote:
Truly the best days for those who are believers in Jesus Christ are upon us... truly we shall rise up in the grace and power of Holy Spirit and we shall bring light to the ever increasing darkness, dispelling it... and we shall move only in the power of Holy Spirit to accomplish that work which our Father is doing and we shall co-labor together with Him... and allow Him to flow through us and impact the lives of people around us... For He shall shed HIS love abroad in our hearts by Christ Jesus .. and while the love of many in this world and in the system of church is growing colder... the warmth and reality of the love of God will fill us and flood forth out of us... because the world WILL KNOW that we belong to Jesus Christ... by our LOVE ONE FOR ANOTHER....

Amen! I hear BE STRONG AND VERY COURAGEOUS. There is an awakening of kingdom courage that will release humble, glowing power of Christ in His people that we never new was really there. An awesome release of exploding power and love within multitudes of ordinary people who are called nobodies in the big church and world.

The time of the true and living gifts of the resurrected all powerful life of Christ in His Body on earth. Spiritual preparation that has been going on for years is being completed in an instant. Truly we can do all things through Him that strengthens us. We are more than conquerors in Him. All things are now possible to those who believe. In Him we have exploding power within over all the power of the enemy without. Can you feel it bursting forth in your hearts? Praise God!

Ron

Date Posted: 10/21/2008 at 10:26am

yes Ron Amen to that... we will need the empowering of the Spirit to produce courage and boldness in and through us for sure... its all about HIS timing... to every thing there is a season and there is coming a season of the great harvest and Holy Spirit will rise up in each of us who have been in the furnace of affliction and have been being purged by the trying of our faith as we enter His Kingdom through many trials and tribulations... these work in us and for us a greater death to self providing a greater resurrection of the Lordship  and Love of Jesus Christ...

its not our 'work' to do any of what Holy Spirit is revealing... this is God's work to do in us and through us and our delight is just to flow with him in the ease of His Spirit and obedience...  we must 'labor only to enter HIS REST' ... for we are conduits, everything that matters and counts for spiritual good... is the working of HIS mighty power through us who believe from the source of 'that same power that raised Christ Jesus from the dead, dwelling in us' ... and even believing this in order to obey, is a work of the Spirit so that in all things Christ has pre-eminance...

I know that I wonder so often how this is all going to look... especially John 17 - and the scripture that talks about the world knowing that we are believers of Jesus by our LOVE... which is nothing less than the love of God Himself flowing again,  through us as a conduit... ?? What will it look like to see the Body of Christ being fit together by the Lord as 'living stones' and as Joel's army, where everyone just falls in, rank and file, to the positions God has ordained .... and begins to move,  no longer as individuals and independantly but as a whole, as a 'corporate' (I hate that word but lack a better one) body and inter-dependantly ...??

I think about the building of the tower of Babel. Everyone was so in 'one accord' that God had to 'come down' as it were to check it out.. and then He had to confound their language and bring division in order to stop the principle of unity from working because there then would be 'nothing impossible that these could not do'.... so the principle of unity works whether ordained by God or ordered by the enemy... how glorious it will be to see the Spirit of the Lord bringing Unity into every believer of Jesus so they will truly have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God in these last days to operate for HIS plan, purpose, will and destiny????   oh my! Glorious truly!!

The people who belong to the Lord CANNOT in and of themselves, cause this to happen... but will need to be moved by and submit to Holy Spirit, who works in us to will and to do of GODS good pleasure... we MUST learn to yield and submit to Holy Spirit in order for God to succeed in bringing us into sonship and maturity of our faith so we can fall, rank and file, in to our positions and fulfill the ordained end time harvest that is coming... 

I believe that an acceleration is here to accomplish exactly that... requiring more 'praying in the Holy Ghost' rather than praying with our understanding...

as the hard times come now they will root out the ease and complacency and idolatry in believers... things will downsize and simplify to create mobility that God desires to lead us where He would have us in this end times.

Our attachment to 'stuff' and to this world will fade away more and more and all we will see and desire and long for is ONLY JESUS: His Kingdom to come and His will to be done upon this earth as it is in heaven... and in that place God will abundantly, above  pour out and supply all that we need to accomplish HIS desires...  here possibly the wealth of the wicked shall transfer to the just because we have been purified to the point that it will be used for God's Kingdom and not the building of our own...

truly, so much good is coming... so much good will come out of this massive shake down and shaking up that is upon us now...

BE STRONG AND VERY COURAGEOUS... amen! 

-------------

Date Posted: 10/21/2008 at 2:49pm

Amen Julie,

We have all been praying and desiring for God to do something about our world and its people. Praying for the dissolution of evil. Yep, here it comes now and it is time for great inner joy even in the times of great outer stress of less and less. There must be less and less of us and more and more of Him. A bringing down of the pride and loftiness of man and a lifting up of the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

The explosion of His courage within is the peace Daniel had in the lions den and the Hebrew young men had in the furnace. When the full power of God is functioning in His people there is perfect calm and full assurance of faith in every situation. A thousand may fall at your side but it will not come near you.

Ron

Date Posted: 10/21/2008 at 3:36pm

oh yes and amen Ron! I am so ready to receive!

-------------

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 10/21/2008 at 9:37pm

"We have all been praying and desiring for God to do something about our world and its people. Praying for the dissolution of evil. Yep, here it comes now and it is time for great inner joy even in the times of great outer stress of less and less. There must be less and less of us and more and more of Him. A bringing down of the pride and loftiness of man and a lifting up of the King of kings and the Lord of lords."

Here it comes now...

Last August 11, I began feeling strange--like I was going through my daily chores and my physical body was down here, but my spirit was up in the heavens. Later that week, I began to see something. I was indeed up in the heavens among a company of angels. The angels were in a hush and on tiptoes around a "hole," an opening in heaven. Just below the "hole" was Father sitting on His throne, suspended in space and contemplating earth below.

(I've seen Father Himself sitting on His throne only three times. The first was in year 2000 when the events leading to the impeachment of our then President Estrada were about to begin; Father was sitting on His throne right above the Philippines. The second was on August 31, 2001, eleven days before 9/11. And this vision last August was the third time. I know that when I see Father sitting on His throne, it means He is about to directly "intervene"--a really mild word here actually--in the affairs on earth.)

Anyway, I was there with the angels looking down at Father, watching with bated breath in a holy hush and waiting to see what Father was about to do. The experience went on for weeks and I asked Father what He was going to do. I was trembling in my spirit and I felt that what He was about to do would be something "cataclysmic" and that He would begin doing it quickly, like maybe September?

By the third week of last August, I saw a follow-up split-second vision. The angels were still in a hush on tiptoes around the "hole" and Father was still on His throne. Then a single drop of water fell from Father's throne. I thought that the droplet came from His right forefinger, but I did not see it as I was positioned in such a way that I was looking at His back through the "hole" in heaven.

The drop of water fell on a body of water in space that looked like a zoom out of a body of water on the earth below it. As the droplet hit the body of water below, the droplet created perfect ripples. The ripples did not look like ripples in a pond at all. Instead they looked like ripples around the eye (created by the droplet) of a hurricane. If you've seen satellite images of hurricane Katrina, what I was seeing was exactly like that, except for the perfectly round ripples.

By the fourth week of August, as I continued to seek Father for the meaning of this vision, I was led to read Revelation chapter 17 through chapter 22, which is about the judgment of the harlot Babylon and the coming down of the bride New Jerusalem. When I came to Rev. 18:21-24, where a great millstone was throne to the sea to indicate the violence with which Babylon would be throne down and be nor more, I began weeping "violently" for about 15 minutes. As I wept, I knew very clearly inside that the weeping was not out of pity for Babylon being destroyed, but out of relief and joy that, finally, Father's will was being done!

Right now, I feel that Father is not through intervening yet. More cataclysmic events are coming and we'd marvel at the seeming unexpectedness and quickness with which they would happen. I was also made to understand that what Father is doing now will bring massive changes to the church worldwide.

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 11/01/2008 at 6:45pm

From Email:

I must repent. We must repent!!

By Dominic Sola

2 Chronicles 7:14

If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now My Eyes will be open and My Ears attentive to prayer made in this place.

My Dear Lord, I lay in my bed and wrestle with whom I am not sure. I see the faces of Christians who are deceived and vote for the spirit of anti-christ because of the color of his skin (worship the skin, remove the k, remove the KING and have sin), both he and his vp choice are like King Herod and will kill the newborns and they vote for him and forget about YOU my KING, my EL SHADDAI.

Rom 1:32 And it's not as if they don't know better they know perfectly well they're spitting in God's face. And they don't care�worse, they hand out prizes to those who do the worst things best!  (message)

I must repent. Ministers must repent!!
Lord, I am sorry, I feel like I have failed. If any Christan under my teachings is voting for the spirit of anti-christ, I have failed. If man is voting for black, instead of RED the color of the BLOOD shed at CALVARY I have failed. If any of my students or disciples are voting for a hand-out when you said it would cost us everything, I have failed. I beseech You, I beg You Lord, have mercy on my soul and on those I have taught and on our Nation. Please forgive me and heal our Nation and do not let judgement come upon this great Nation. Do not let my weaknesses stand in Your way of setting Your people free. Dear LORD please have mercy on us. In the mighty Name of Jesus!!!! Amen!!!

A Grieving Prophet,
Dominic Sola
goodnews@gate.net

Posted By: DeanRosse
Date Posted: 11/02/2008 at 12:48pm

Amen Ron!

I really got alot out of that!!!!

thank You!

Shalom!

-------------
1 Cor 1:18 For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 11/03/2008 at 5:23pm

2 Chronicles 7
Ann Bandini Business Teacher of Present Truth
Nov 3, 2008

When Solomon had ended his prayer, fire came down from heaven and consumed the holocaust and the sacrifices, and the glory of the LORD filled the house.

2 But the priests could not enter the house of the LORD, for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD.

3 All the Israelites looked on while the fire came down and the glory of the LORD was upon the house, and they fell down upon the pavement with their faces to the earth and adored, praising the LORD, "for he is good, for his mercy endures forever."

4 The king and all the people were offering sacrifices before the LORD.

5 King Solomon offered as sacrifice twenty-two thousand oxen, and one hundred twenty thousand sheep.

6 Thus the king and all the people dedicated the house of God. The priests were standing at their stations, as were the Levites, with the musical instruments of the LORD which King David had made for "praising the LORD, for his mercy endures forever," when David used them to accompany the hymns. Across from them the priests blew the trumpets and all Israel stood.

7 Then Solomon consecrated the middle part of the court which lay before the house of the LORD; there he offered the holocausts and the fat of the peace offerings, since the bronze altar which Solomon had made could not hold the holocausts, the cereal offerings and the fat.

8 On this occasion Solomon and with him all Israel, who had assembled in very large numbers from Labo of Hamath to the Wadi of Egypt, celebrated the festival for seven days.

9 On the eighth day they held a special meeting, for they had celebrated the dedication of the altar for seven days and the feast for seven days.

10 On the twenty-third day of the seventh month he sent the people back to their tents, rejoicing and glad at heart at the good things the LORD had done for David, for Solomon, and for his people Israel.

11 Solomon completed the house of the LORD and the royal palace; he successfully accomplished everything he had planned to do in regard to the house of the LORD and his own house.

12 The LORD appeared to Solomon during the night and said to him: "I have heard your prayer, and I have chosen this place for my house of sacrifice.

13 If I close heaven so that there is no rain, if I command the locust to devour the land, if I send pestilence among my people,

14 And if my people, upon whom my name has been pronounced, humble themselves and pray, and seek my presence and turn from their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven and pardon their sins and revive their land.

15 Now my eyes shall be open and my ears attentive to the prayer of this place.

16 And now I have chosen and consecrated this house that my name may be there forever; my eyes and my heart also shall be there always.

17 "As for you, if you live in my presence as your father David did, doing all that I have commanded you and keeping my statutes and ordinances,

18 I will establish your royal throne as I covenanted with your father David when I said, 'There shall never be lacking someone of yours as ruler in Israel.'

19 But if you turn away and forsake my statutes and commands which I placed before you, if you proceed to venerate and worship strange gods,

20 then I will uproot the people from the land I gave them; I will cast from my sight this house which I have consecrated to my honor, and I will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples.

21 This temple which is so exalted--everyone passing by it will be amazed and ask: 'Why has the LORD done this to this land and to this house?'

22 And men will answer: 'They forsook the LORD, the God of their fathers, who brought them out of the land of Egypt, and they adopted strange gods and worshiped them and served them. That is why he has brought down upon them all this evil.'"

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/index.htm -

Subscribe: CellsofPrayer-subscribe@MyInJesus.com (Subject: SUBSCRIBE)

Print Page | Close Window