Print Page | Close Window

When you Listen with Your Heart.....

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24971
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:36pm

Topic: When you Listen with Your Heart.....

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Subject: When you Listen with Your Heart.....
Date Posted: 11/18/2008 at 4:17pm

Deep within... quiet and clear ... there is a Voice, that you will hear… softly, sweetly speaking true, in symphonies and musical cues … to hear, one must be calmly still, beyond what tongue and senses will… what is this that you will hear? … simply this:

YOU are COMPLETELY

and UTTERLY deeply LOVED!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Replies:

Posted By: Mary Chretien
Date Posted: 11/18/2008 at 6:11pm

That is so beautiful and I needed to hear that at this time....

-------------
Blessings
Mary CA.

Date Posted: 11/19/2008 at 2:10pm

the Lord gave me this for a friend of mine and I felt that it was for more people... all glory to Him alone! blessings to you Mary.. you are:

COMPLETELY 

and UTTERLY 

deeply LOVED!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 11/19/2008 at 2:22pm

Jules...Thank you for sharing that is beautiful (((hugs)))

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Diane Cunningha
Date Posted: 11/19/2008 at 3:03pm

Julie,

For me this is a 'wink' from the Lord (He knows why).

Thanks for sharing.

Diane

-------------
Diane
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness..." Matthew 6:33(a)
dvcunningham@co.pg.md.us

Date Posted: 11/19/2008 at 3:56pm

you are welcome.. I am glad to be a vessel! *wink* Diane, lol

-------------

Posted By: Tina Dean
Date Posted: 11/19/2008 at 4:28pm

Oh you are a vessel alright Jule..........

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Date Posted: 11/19/2008 at 4:43pm

awwww ... Tina... you make me grin..... lol

-------------

Posted By: Sonia Greenhill
Date Posted: 11/22/2008 at 5:21am

Julie.... my belief is that God loves me unconditionally and nothing can change the degree to which He loves me..... in other words, realizing His love for me is not an area that is a struggle for me.

Yet, as I read this post, a peace fell upon me and inside me that is clearly radiating in echoes thru my being of His pure and holy and unconditional love....  thank you for sharing such simple, sweet and beauty.

Blessings to you dear Lady!!!

Date Posted: 11/22/2008 at 9:18am

I am so thrilled by how Holy Spirit moves in our lives...bless you immensely...

-------------

Print Page | Close Window