Print Page | Close Window

SELAH * * * * * * * My First Born !

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25133
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:35pm

Topic: SELAH * * * * * * * My First Born !

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Subject: SELAH * * * * * * * My First Born !
Date Posted: 11/28/2008 at 10:23am

My children do you not see the changing seasons and times for my hand is creating my word in prophecy to come forth even  " now " and as my word my spirit searches all things even the depths of my heart , Yeah !That I have placed in you and I am not through proclaiming My kingdom on earth as it is in heaven for I AM and have released Zion in and through you .

For you " ARE " my firstborn My Church of " NOW " The New Jerusalem and it is My light that emits and shines through you as the face of the Father shines on you for " Behold " you Have violently overcome !

Now remain true to your calling and My Will which " IS " My purposed Love and Testimony !

Hebrews 12:23-25

23And to the church (assembly) of the Firstborn who are registered [as citizens] in heaven, and to the God Who is Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous (the redeemed in heaven) who have been made perfect,

24And to Jesus, the Mediator (Go-between, Agent) of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood which speaks [of mercy], a better and nobler and more gracious message than the blood of Abel [which cried out for vengeance].(I)

25So see to it that you do not reject Him or refuse to listen to and heed Him Who is speaking [to you now]. For if they [the Israelites] did not escape when they refused to listen and heed Him Who warned and divinely instructed them [here] on earth [revealing with heavenly warnings His will], how much less shall we escape if we reject and turn our backs on Him Who cautions and admonishes [us] from heaven?

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Replies:

Posted By: Sue Clements
Date Posted: 11/29/2008 at 5:42am

HIS LIGHT!! Yes, it shines and emits from my every pore for all to see. I am an overcomer thru His grace and mercy. Others do see....how could they not, the veil that was over my eyes has been torn (violently!) and He's given me HIS HEART! Praise the Name of the Lord!

Thanks for your obedience to His Words, Jeff

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 11/29/2008 at 3:02pm

Amen Sue ,

We are truly and actively citizens of the the Church of the first born of Zion the New Jerusalem " NOW " flowing freely and in an eternal manner !

Indestructible !

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Print Page | Close Window