Print Page | Close Window

KINGDOM INTERVENTION

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25673
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:59am

Topic: KINGDOM INTERVENTION

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: KINGDOM INTERVENTION
Date Posted: 01/02/2009 at 12:11pm

Kingdom Intervention

Ron McGatlin

After over 75 New Year experiences, for me, this year of 2009 that will seem to rapidly unfold before us is the most exciting in the Spirit that I have yet known. Reflecting back only for a moment on 2008, the one word that comes to my mind is “wow.” But 2008 was only the beginning. It was only the sprouting of the kingdom seed and the emerging of the small tree that will grow rapidly through 2009 and beyond - eventually producing the full fruit of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

This young tree is the pure, holy people of God who truly seek God’s kingdom and His righteousness above all else. They have lost their lives. They have endured great personal trials and severe storms that removed all their old ties to the wounds of the past, all their religious rocks, the cares of this life, and the deceitfulness of riches. They are now producing kingdom of heaven fruit that contains the seed of the kingdom within that is spreading rapidly like yeast in dough across the world. Many are partaking of the fruit and are being planted with the seed (the word of the kingdom, Mat 13:19).

The kingdoms that grew from the tree of knowledge of good and evil released by Adam have produced the fallen-world ways of life that have taken this world. These kingdoms are now in a great uproar and raging against the emerging reality of the kingdom of God in Christ Jesus that is rising up in holy people of God. Their evil conspiracies to rule the world are being exposed and laid bare by the witness of holy men and women walking in the Spirit that raised Christ Jesus in resurrection life and power.

The devil behind all this knows that his kingdoms are in grave danger as the powerful sons of the kingdom mature and multiply. Discipleship has taken on a far greater perspective than past definitions. The powerful Holy Spirit impartation of resurrection life of Christ Jesus has no equal in the world. In the end the great victory of God over evil in the hearts of men will leave no place for the devil and his evil ways of deception in this world. Love and righteousness shall prevail over evil.  

Why do the nations rage, And the people plot a vain thing?  (Psalm 2:1) 

God is intervening spiritually upon and within His people in this time. The Lamb of God shall roar as the Lion of God arises and proclaims the glory of God from the permanent capital city of the spiritual kingdom of God on earth which is the New Jerusalem, the Bride people, the mature sons. God’s pure love will become vengeance to all who have oppressed His children and robbed the strength and hindered the nurturing sustenance of God from reaching the youth.

The Spirit-empowered voice of the maturing young lions of God shall be released from His Holy Mountain, spiritual Zion. 

Joel 3:16:  The LORD also will roar from Zion, And utter His voice from Jerusalem; The heavens and earth will shake; But the LORD will be a shelter for His people, And the strength of the children of Israel.

Extreme Intensification of Spirit Intervention

Christ the Lamb shall become the Lion of God roaring forth, cleansing the world from its twisted ways. Exposure and devastation shall come to the rulers who have plotted vast conspiracies. Failure is inevitable for these who have taken the wealth of the world by cunning and with covert powerful manipulation have set themselves to rule the planet and rid the world of Christ Jesus the true King.

However, they shall themselves be destroyed along with all who remain with them. These who have made slaves and fugitives of God’s people and devoured them for their own pleasure will become as chaff and stubble before the cleansing fire of God flowing by God’s Spirit through the pure holy righteous children of God. The words of even a young child empowered by the Spirit of Almighty God shall release the power of heaven to bring down massive evil strongholds.

Can you imagine the foolishness of greedy evil men conspiring to remove God from His world? Yes, God will laugh in derision at the audacity of foolish men who hate Him and seek to do away with the God who made them and gave them life – the God who created all things and causes them to continue to consist – the God who loved them and gave His only Son for them – the God of all glory, power, and wisdom. What can be more foolish than denying and hating God and despising His Son Jesus?

The remnant army of pure and holy people of God who love God more than their own lives and who abide in Him and He in them shall not be moved by the threats of prideful men who hate God and His people. King Jesus reigns upon and within His holy mountain of Zion - spiritual New Jerusalem – the purified Bride – the holy sons of God on earth. For two thousand years God has waited and patiently worked preparing a people who will receive the fullness of Christ within by the Holy Spirit and make true disciples multitudes. God’s prepared people are arising in the Spirit of God. In the season ahead, the most extreme intervention of God is coming forth to return the kingdoms of this world to the kingdom of God.

Let these words of Psalm 2:1-12 come alive in your spirit. Meditate in the Spirit their reality in the light of the glory of Christ in you now in this season.

Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying, "Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us."

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The LORD shall hold them in derision.

Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, And distress them in His deep displeasure:

"Yet I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion."

"I will declare the decree: The LORD has said to Me, 'You are My Son; Today I have begotten You.

Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel.'"

Now therefore, be wise, O kings; Be instructed, you judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little.

Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

The power of Christ is being released through the Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead to manifest the works of Christ into a world groaning because of adversity. Holy people, young and old, will experience surges of heavenly power and wisdom to do mighty exploits of redemption and to bring about the dissolution of wickedness.

Holy Boldness in the People of God

What we have been will not be what we are. How we have lived will not be how we will live. The limitations of unbelief and the hindrances of the cares of this life along with the deceptions of religion will be thrown off like a blanket upon awakening. Life and death will not exist together in the body. Life will come forth with such divine explosive power that death will flee. Glory is coming within God’s people in massive surges of love, power and wisdom from heaven. Like lightening from heaven the pure and holy remnant will be endued with pure power from the throne of God to speak with boldness words in the name of Jesus that will change the world.

As it was in the first century when intensive intervention was occurring so shall it be in this time.

Acts 4:18-31:  And they called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered and said to them, "Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard."

So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding no way of punishing them, because of the people, since they all glorified God for what had been done. For the man was over forty years old on whom this miracle of healing had been performed.

And being let go, they went to their own companions and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said to them. So when they heard that, they raised their voice to God with one accord and said: "Lord, You are God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them, who by the mouth of Your servant David have said: 'Why did the nations rage, And the people plot vain things? The kings of the earth took their stand, And the rulers were gathered together Against the LORD and against His Christ.' For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose determined before to be done.”

"Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus."

And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.

Heavenly Father, Almighty God, we come boldly through the blood and in the name of Jesus, before your glorious throne of mercy and grace. We receive your mercy and grace.

We praise Your holy and hallowed name. In great humility we thank you that you have chosen us and provided all that we have needed.

Father, we come to join with our brothers and sisters of the first century as again your mighty intervention is upon us as it was upon them. We unite in asking you to fully grant to us that with all boldness we may speak Your word in power and demonstration as You stretch out Your hand to heal and that signs and wonders be done through the name of Your holy servant and Son Jesus. Let Your shaking come, fill us all with Your Holy Spirit as we speak Your word with great boldness.

We pray Your kingdom come and your will be done in our lives and into the entire world, on earth as it is in heaven. Amen

Isa 9:6-7:  For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net   

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 01/02/2009 at 12:26pm

YEAH GOD-INTENSIVE INTERVENTION!!! I HEAR THE ROAR OF THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH!!! YES, LORD GRANT US BOLDNESS/ZEAL OF THE LORD TO BE THOSE HOLY PURE VESSELS THROUGH WHICH YOUR HOLY FIRE POWER FLOWS WITHOUT LIMIT. HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! \o/\o/\o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 01/02/2009 at 3:11pm

Another rhema word...Amen Ron.....I am noticing I am getting bolder and bolder and bolder in many ways..I care nothing about what man thinks, says or opinions..God is in charge............

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 01/03/2009 at 10:20am

"Heavenly Father, Almighty God, we come boldly through the blood and in the name of Jesus, before your glorious throne of mercy and grace. We receive your mercy and grace.

We praise Your holy and hallowed name. In great humility we thank you that you have chosen us and provided all that we have needed.

Father, we come to join with our brothers and sisters of the first century as again your mighty intervention is upon us as it was upon them. We unite in asking you to fully grant to us that with all boldness we may speak Your word in power and demonstration as You stretch out Your hand to heal and that signs and wonders be done through the name of Your holy servant and Son Jesus. Let Your shaking come, fill us all with Your Holy Spirit as we speak Your word with great boldness.

We pray Your kingdom come and your will be done in our lives and into the entire world, on earth as it is in heaven. Amen"

AMEN!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/03/2009 at 12:26pm

Heavenly Father, Almighty God, we come boldly through the blood and in the name of Jesus, before your glorious throne of mercy and grace. We receive your mercy and grace.

We pray Your kingdom come and your will be done in our lives and into the entire world, on earth as it is in heaven. Amen

AMEN!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Vicki Camp
Date Posted: 01/04/2009 at 9:35am

' The Spirit-empowered voice of the maturing young lions of God shall be released from His Holy Mountain, spiritual Zion. 

Joel 3:16:  The LORD also will roar from Zion, And utter His voice from Jerusalem; The heavens and earth will shake; But the LORD will be a shelter for His people, And the strength of the children of Israel.'

Glory to our God, this piece is all good, and exciting in and with great encouragement! -- the portion above really jumped 'at me', Ron. So, I thank you fore the whole piece, and for that piece, and

"Thank You Lord, as Your Word continues to be the very light of our paths and walking ...yea". \o/

-------------

~ Vicki C

http://eritethevision.org/ - WtV - Habakkuk 2:2,3
http://writethevision.org/ - http://writethevision.org/

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 01/04/2009 at 6:18pm

Thanks Vicki, Lyn, Alicia, Kathy and Gayle for your comments and agreement.

The power of Christ is being released through the Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead to manifest the works of Christ into a world groaning because of adversity. Holy people, young and old, will experience surges of heavenly power and wisdom to do mighty exploits of redemption and to bring about the dissolution of wickedness.

To all reading this. Are you experiencing the surges yet? He sends the fire of desire in our hearts and we must act in agreement. Leap into it by taking the first step to move with the fire of desire within from the Spirit. Then the surge hits.

Ron  

Posted By: Ingrun Hofmann
Date Posted: 01/05/2009 at 3:58am

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Kingdom Intervention

Ron McGatlin

After over 75 New Year experiences, for me, this year of 2009 that will seem to rapidly unfold before us is the most exciting in the Spirit that I have yet known. Reflecting back only for a moment on 2008, the one word that comes to my mind is “wow.”

-------

Ron,

I love your insightful "Kingdom sharings". It is so full of personal experience and revelation.

Let me share something that happened here in our place (South Germany) the first hour of the new year and I believe it was a sign.

I was out driving during the last hour of the old year. My Mom was with me and it was a clear starry night with dry roads. At that time we didn´t have snow anymore, because of warm temperatures and rain the days before. We arrived at home at 11.30 p.m. Later on at 00.15 a.m. in the new year both of us had a look outside, because we heard the fire crackers. We did not see one snow flake. Short after this we went to bed. My Mom told me that when she - may be 45 minutes - later closed the curtains of her bedroom, she was very astonished, because outside everything was white. Not just a little bit powdered as it is when it just started snowing; no there was snow like it is when it snowed for quite a while. She hardly could believe her eyes. Where did it come from so suddenly?! I only found out next morning. It did not snow the next day. But looking at the snow I felt something special here.
I believe it is a sign to show things will happen this year very quickly, surprizingly, supernatural. Rain/snow stands for an outpouring of the Lord and it obviously will be here suddenly.

What an exciting time to be alive! Hallelujah!

Blessings for the New Kingdom Year
Ingrun

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 01/05/2009 at 12:50pm

I agree Ingrun, "Rain/snow stands for an out pouring of the Lord and it obviously will be here suddenly." I had a similar experience last evening. My son parked his truck in front of the house and the road slopes down abruptly. A few hours after his coming home I walked to the window and there was his truck, the whole yard snow-covered, like 2 inches of heavy wet snow. As I was going to get him to move his truck away from the abrupt slope I was thinking about how 'suddenly' it came and yes, we are about to experience an out pouring of tangible significant power of GOD! Also agree, "What an exciting time to be alive! Hallelujah!" And, Blessings to you for the New Kingdom Year!  Love you ALL- prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-I decree healing, restoration, transformation, reformation into and over everyone of my Brother's & Sister's daily life this Kingdom Year of 2009, in the ALL POWERFUL & MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS. \o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window