Print Page | Close Window

I SEE NEW JERUSALEM

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=26228
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:59am

Topic: I SEE NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: I SEE NEW JERUSALEM
Date Posted: 02/08/2009 at 2:23pm

I See New Jerusalem
By Ron McGatlin
I awakened this morning to an awesome experience in the Spirit. I was actually feeling life in New Jerusalem. I felt the love and the peace of a world filled with the light of God. I lack the words to describe this feeling of experiencing heaven on earth. Everything was as it should be in perfect order of love, peace, and joy. Through this experience deep and solid hope was planted in me along with passion to continue on with all endurance to boldly proclaim the word of the kingdom. A new measure of faith that the New Jerusalem people of God are truly being formed on earth is at rest in my soul.
John saw New Jerusalem
A couple of millennia ago an apostle of Christ Jesus named John saw, in the Spirit, many intricate and detailed visions from heaven which symbolically or figuratively revealed the future of the kingdom of Christ coming forth on earth. John was not a man unlike others. He was not born a son of God. He was born and grew up a son of the first Adam with all the limitations and lack imposed on Adam after the fall. But Jesus came and changed all that!
Christ Jesus came, chose John, captured His heart, and John chose to follow Him. Jesus came to die for the sin of John and all mankind who will believe.
 Jesus was resurrected and ascended to the throne of God in heaven and on the day of Pentecost returned to earth in the Holy Spirit to live within John and all who would believe and seek Him with their whole hearts.
The Spirit of God was within John. However, on the occasions when the visions from heaven came to John, he said, “I was in the Spirit.”
Rev 1:10: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet.
Rev 4:2: Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.
Rev 21:10: And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.
Jesus had previously told John and the other disciples that it was better for them that He go away and the Spirit come. Jesus went on to say that He would return to them and be in them and they would be in Him.
John 16:7: "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you.”
John 14:18: "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.”
John 15:4: "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.”
John 17:21-23: "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one. I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.”
When we believe in Christ Jesus and are born again, the Spirit comes to indwell us. When we fully yield our whole heart to Him, we can be filled and saturated with the Spirit of God. The Bible refers to this as the baptism of the Spirit. By this, John could be in the Spirit that was within him and experience spiritual visions and interactions with the Lord and holy angels.
As we are filled with the Spirit within and live and walk in the Spirit, an opening into the spiritual realm is opened to us. John saw it as a door open in heaven and was told to come up and be shown things in the spiritual realm.
Rev 4:1: After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."
God continues to speak to His people. For those who will humble themselves and become holy sons the invitation is to come up in the Spirit to hear and see things to come forth into the world.
God is calling in this hour for men and women who will be transformed by the indwelling Spirit of Christ into pure, holy, humble sons filled and saturated by the Spirit of God to live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit. God is calling us to come up into the open door in heaven to see and experience the spiritual substance of the New Jerusalem life and become those who will demonstrate the life of God in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The substance of God is flowing into the earth through His chosen and faith-filled sons who will not let go of the visions they have seen but will birth them into the world.
I see the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven prepared as a bride. The substance of this spiritual vision has greatly encouraged me. To experience even a small part of the LOVE and perfect HOLINESS and the beautiful PEACE of the light of GLORY that God is imparting to His people on earth is overwhelming. I tremble and weep with gratitude at His perfect gift of Christ Jesus and His irresistible LOVE drawing and compelling a lost world to leave the past and come unto the HOLY ONE to abide in Him and He in them.
Father God will not cease this endeavor until all things are gathered to His Son Christ Jesus, our loving and glorious KING. Even as we are fully at rest in Him, our mission will not be complete until we have finished our part in being gathered and gathering into Christ all things on earth.
Can you see it? Can you feel it? A people of God in a world filled with the light of God, illuminated by the Lamb. God Himself dwelling with His people and wiping away our tears.  No defilement - nothing will enter that defiles. Greed and strife will no longer have place. Competition with brethren will not exist. Love shall rule in all things. No more tyranny, abuse, and terror. Righteousness, peace, and joy in every heart. All nature in harmony and cared for by the sons of God. This and much more is the plan of God for His people on Planet Earth. (Revelation 21)
Only in the Spirit can the spiritual reality of the New Jerusalem be received and planted in the hearts and lives of the maturing sons of God.
The New Jerusalem cannot be seen by looking at the works of flesh and the devil in the hearts and lives of unredeemed fallen mankind. It cannot be seen or felt in the evening news. And it cannot be seen from the view of secularism or mixtures of godliness with religion contaminated with fallen-world drives and concepts. It cannot be seen in doctrines derived from human intellectual discernment of the Bible or sometimes from the inspiration of religious spirits.
Most all of us have been trained by systems of teaching containing mixture that were derived apart from the full light and wisdom of the Spirit of God. Thus we became servants of mixture and are yet in process of becoming washed from religious beliefs and practices that limit our ability to live in the reality of the spiritual church of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. Our ears to hear Him who speaks from heaven by the Spirit have been stopped up with the words of earthly understanding. A great shaking is the result of refusing to hear Him who speaks from heaven.  
City of God Heavenly Jerusalem Church
Heb 12:22-26: But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape, who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven."
God is calling to His people to choose who they will serve in life. Will we continue to serve a mixture of self and God? Will we choose to serve our needs, our views of religion, and our desire to build our own kingdom along with God’s? Or, will we choose to live and walk in the Spirit and flow the substance of God from heaven into our world? Will we seek His kingdom and His righteousness first above all else including our human feelings, desires, and needs?
Multitudes of people worldwide desperately desire to encounter the real works of God. Many would travel halfway around the world to be where the living God is flowing His love and power through just men made perfect (mature sons) – to be where multitudes of holy angels are ministering – to be where people are experiencing the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem church. This city is not halfway around the world, it is in the Spirit.
A broken groaning creation awaits the multitudes of sons of God to flow the glorious liberty of redemption of Christ by the Holy Spirit.
Rom 8:21-22: …The creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
This is the gospel of the kingdom that must be preached in the power of the Spirit to all the world.
Mark 16:15: And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.”
Mat 24:14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 02/08/2009 at 4:25pm

yes!.. in the Spirit!!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 02/08/2009 at 7:42pm

YES LORD GOD, ABBA FATHER, 'let YOUR Kingdom come, let YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven', through YOUR sons.  As YOU live and move and give us RESURRECTED LIFE, righteouness, peace and joy in HOLY SPIRIT. The same GLORY flowing forth from YOUR humble OVERCOMERS will cover this earth as the water covers the sea. TY Brother Ron for sharing this today, had an outpouring of 'river of love' today, it was and still is causing me to tremble in gratitude-appreciation-humility. What is man that YOU care for him? To bring him into the glorious liberty of CHRIST JESUS. AMEN.  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-Standing in awe of YOUR beauty JESUS!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 02/08/2009 at 11:41pm

Yes!!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 02/09/2009 at 5:40pm

God is calling in this hour for men and women who will be transformed by the indwelling Spirit of Christ into pure, holy, humble sons filled and saturated by the Spirit of God to live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit. God is calling us to come up into the open door in heaven to see and experience the spiritual substance of the New Jerusalem and become those who will demonstrate the life of God in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The substance of God is flowing into the earth through His chosen and faith-filled sons who will not let go of the visions they have seen but will birth them into the world.
I see the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven prepared as a bride. The substance of this spiritual vision has consumed me. To experience even a small part of the LOVE and perfect HOLINESS and the beautiful PEACE of the light of GLORY that God is imparting to His people on earth is overwhelming. I tremble and weep with gratitude at His perfect gift of Christ Jesus and His irresistible LOVE drawing and compelling a lost world to leave the past and come unto the HOLY ONE to abide in Him and He in them.
Father God will not cease this endeavor until all things are gathered to His Son Christ Jesus, our loving glorious KING. Even as we are fully at rest in Him, our mission will not be complete until we have finished our part in being gathered and gathering into Christ all things on earth.
Can you see it? Can you feel it? A people of God in a world filled with the light of God, illuminated by the Lamb. God Himself dwelling with His people and wiping away our tears.  No defilement - nothing will enter that defiles. Greed and strife will no longer have place. Competition with brethren will not exist. Love shall rule in all things. No more tyranny, abuse, and terror. Righteousness, peace, and joy in every heart. All nature in harmony and cared for by the sons of God. This and much more is the plan of God for God’s people on our planet. (Revelation 21)
Ron

Posted By: Alfie McDames
Date Posted: 02/09/2009 at 9:40pm

Thank you Brother Ron...Kingdom now is possible!

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 02/11/2009 at 7:04am

Father God will not cease this endeavor until all things are gathered to His Son Christ Jesus, our loving glorious KING. Even as we are fully at rest in Him, our mission will not be complete until we have finished our part in being gathered and gathering into Christ all things on earth.
Can you see it? Can you feel it? A people of God in a world filled with the light of God, illuminated by the Lamb. God Himself dwelling with His people and wiping away our tears.  No defilement - nothing will enter that defiles. Greed and strife will no longer have place. Competition with brethren will not exist. Love shall rule in all things. No more tyranny, abuse, and terror. Righteousness, peace, and joy in every heart. All nature in harmony and cared for by the sons of God. This and much more is the plan of God for God’s people on our planet. (Revelation 21)

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Date Posted: 02/13/2009 at 7:38am

Thanks to everyone for your agreement. The following was added into the original post.

Heb 12:22-26: But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape, who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven."
God is calling to His people to choose who they will serve in life. Will we continue to serve a mixture of self and God? Will we choose to serve our needs, our views of religion, and our desire to build our own kingdom along with God’s? Or, will we choose to live and walk in the Spirit and flow the substance of God from heaven into our world? Will we seek His kingdom and His righteousness first above all else including our human feelings, desires, and needs?
Multitudes of people worldwide desperately desire to encounter the real works of God. Many would travel halfway around the world to be where the living God is flowing His love and power through just men made perfect (mature sons) – to be where multitudes of holy angels are ministering – to be where people are experiencing the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem church. This city is not halfway around the world, it is in the Spirit.
Ron

Posted By: jaketribble
Date Posted: 02/13/2009 at 9:18am

Ron, this is revelation in that spiritual realm that Christ said we would all 'see and know' when Holy Spirit opens our 'eyes and ears'.
Hallelujahs and Hosannas, are not nearly enough to describe the Joy and Peace of being in the HIS Holy Presence.
Today we have been given but a glimpse of HIS Glory and Majesty,
Thank YOU Lord......

Jake

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 02/15/2009 at 2:53pm

Amen Ron ,

The word pure and holy , obedient , humble " servants " is a powerful breathing active word now more than ever !

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Date Posted: 02/15/2009 at 6:35pm

God is calling in this hour for men and women who will be transformed by the indwelling Spirit of Christ into pure, holy, humble sons filled and saturated by the Spirit of God to live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit.

Gal 3:26  For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Gal 3:29  And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Gal 4:1  Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a servant, though he is master of all,

Date Posted: 07/19/2010 at 8:03am

Ron McGatlin wrote:

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 07/19/2010 at 5:25pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 07/20/2010 at 9:01am

Quote:
God is calling in this hour for men and women who will be transformed by the indwelling Spirit of Christ into pure, holy, humble sons filled and saturated by the Spirit of God to live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit. God is calling us to come up into the open door in heaven to see and experience the spiritual substance of the New Jerusalem and become those who will demonstrate the life of God in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The substance of God is flowing into the earth through His chosen and faith-filled sons who will not let go of the visions they have seen but will birth them into the world.
I see the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven prepared as a bride. The substance of this spiritual vision has consumed me. To experience even a small part of the LOVE and perfect HOLINESS and the beautiful PEACE of the light of GLORY that God is imparting to His people on earth is overwhelming. I tremble and weep with gratitude at His perfect gift of Christ Jesus and His irresistible LOVE drawing and compelling a lost world to leave the past and come unto the HOLY ONE to abide in Him and He in them.
Ron

yes!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/20/2010 at 7:59pm

YES! I can see it! I can feel it!  The words, "no defilement, no unholiness" have come into my declarations & decrees recently in a powerful way! (((LOVE WILL RULE, IN JESUS' NAME))) Amen.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window