Print Page | Close Window

Slow to Anger by Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=26326
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:36pm

Topic: Slow to Anger by Mary Clark

Posted By: Pamela Helmick
Subject: Slow to Anger by Mary Clark
Date Posted: 02/16/2009 at 3:51am

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Slow to Anger

February 15, 2009

I am slow to anger.  Patience is My middle name.  I want you to know this.  I don’t want you to be so hard on yourself.  I am not hard on you.  I see your heart.  I see and long for it to be at peace.  I long for you to know that I am working in your surrendered heart and My work is good; it is always good.

So, beloved, regard this attribute of Mine with a thankful heart and rest in it.  Rest in the knowledge that I am NOT a heavy-handed God who delights in crashing down on His beloved children.  I take delight in saying these words to you in a gentle fashion:  “Here is the way, walk ye in it.”  And if you don’t respond to My prompting, I don’t lose My temper.  I look on you with compassion, believing that you will get it the next time, or maybe even the next….

heavy-handed – cruel, oppressive, tyrannical

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

-------------
Faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.

Print Page | Close Window