Print Page | Close Window

The Trumpet & Small Straws - February 17, 2009

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=26343
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:36pm

Topic: The Trumpet & Small Straws - February 17, 2009

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Subject: The Trumpet & Small Straws - February 17, 2009
Date Posted: 02/17/2009 at 10:36am

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- February 17, 2009:
Do not think it is a strange thing, My people, that the enemy has been sent against you. Hindering spirits have been sent forth to keep you out of the fullness of that which I am doing at this time. But, remember My words, behold I give unto you authority; I give unto you power over all the works of the enemy. So, when you find the enemy's attack against you, then rise up and use My Word as a sword against him. These are days of war. These are the days of My power when the enemy will be placed under My footstool, and you are those people who shall do that. I say again, do not think it strange that hindering forces have come to steal from you that which has been imparted. Rise up in the anointing, and break the yoke of bondage. Rise up and have victory over infirmity. Rise up and be healed. Rise up and be delivered. Come into the fullness of My Word and into the fullness of My promises. Do not let up and do not look back. The journey is before you; the road to perfection is before you. I shall perfect those things that concern you, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns --February 17, 2009:
Be prepared for a rapid and exponential increase in spiritual awareness and acuity. Those who have diligently sought My face and have endeavored to obey My leading are about to experience an unusually powerful, personal, and spiritual growth spurt. It pleases Me to see your desire to find and to know Me more intimately, says the Lord.
Deuteronomy 4:29 "But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Print Page | Close Window