Print Page | Close Window

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- May 6, 2009

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=27389
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:29pm

Topic: SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- May 6, 2009

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Subject: SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- May 6, 2009
Date Posted: 05/06/2009 at 2:40pm

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- May 6, 2009:

I speak to you in spiritual terms, says the Lord: Arise and position yourself on the rampart. Be attentive and set a watch. Look and discern the movements and activity on your watch. This is no time to take your rest or fall asleep. Be still, quiet yourself, and listen. You will need to separate yourself from everything in your natural environment that disturbs you or causes distraction. It is imperative that you be vigilant at this time.

Habakkuk 2:1 I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected.

Rampart is defined as a protective barrier or broad embankment raised as a fortification or place of safety; a wall-like ridge.

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Print Page | Close Window