Print Page | Close Window

GOD’S PROPHETS SPEAK TRUTH IN LOVE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=27530
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:56am

Topic: GOD’S PROPHETS SPEAK TRUTH IN LOVE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: GOD’S PROPHETS SPEAK TRUTH IN LOVE
Date Posted: 05/19/2009 at 8:30am

God’s Prophets Speak Truth in Love
By Ron McGatlin
Sons of God are proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and it is taking root in groups across the world on a broader scale than ever before in history. At the same time there is an anti-kingdom move working against it.
The kingdom of God is offensive to “New Age” teachings and philosophies.
A false humanistic gospel is being proclaimed and many people, including Christians, are being deceived and deterred from moving fully into the real kingdom of God from heaven on earth.
Religion and politics are coming together and proclaiming a false gospel of shallow humanistic love and unity. The atmosphere is charged with deception from a very prolific anti-Christ movement encompassing the world. Beautiful sounding words are crafted to present diabolical schemes in an attempt to stop the kingdom of God from spreading on earth. Many, if not most, of the people are receiving the false but tasty bait with a hook hidden within.
False Prophets Speak False Unity
Beautiful words pour forth from the religious and political wolves in sheep’s clothing enticing and deceiving the people. Words like freedom, tolerance, peace, and unity are near the top of the list of choice words used to cover the hook of anti-Christ bondage and devastation. Once the hook is firmly implanted in the jaw, ungodly leaders can control the people and make them into merchandise.
Mat 7:15-16: "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?”
The bait says you are free from responsibility and are not held accountable to the standard of the words of God. You are free from God’s restraints, and there is no penalty for disregarding the Bible and the Spirit of God. The bait goes on to proclaim that God loves you and every person too much to ever restrict your independent fleshly desires. It proclaims there are many gods and every person has the right to choose or craft one to their liking. Any God or belief is just as good as another, and all must be tolerated for freedom’s sake. Peace, peace speaks the viper as he quietly prepares to strike with deadly poison.
The deceit goes on. If you adhere to the ways of God and preach Jesus and the words from the Bible you will offend all the other people who have different religious beliefs and different gods. You will offend all those who want to openly practice vile sin and teach your children to do the same and to regard it as normal. If you speak the truth of God in love, you are accused of creating strife and disunity, and we all know that God desires unity. Brothers should not strive against brothers and all mankind are brothers. These are pleasant sounding half-truths. This false kingdom is demonically inspired humanistic pseudo-peace, unity, and happiness without righteousness. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
The kingdom of God is offensive to all religion.
All religion has its roots in man’s effort to reach God, know about Him, and become like Him through human effort and understanding. The Jewish Pharisees were among the most religious people of their day. They sought to reach God and understand him by their natural mind’s intellectual interpretation of the written word. In all of their intense effort and attention to minute detail, they missed the Messiah, the King and His kingdom. Only a very few laid down their religion and came to Christ Jesus, Paul being one of the most notable.
All religions of the world, including the Christian religion, are offended by the one Supreme God and His rule within His people that exudes love, wisdom, power, and real peace through the cross of Christ Jesus and the personal crosses of our sacrificial lives. The power, wisdom, and love of the resurrected Lord Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit manifesting in the kingdom disciples today is hated or bitterly despised by the powerful religious spirits driving every religion of the world. Religious spirits are some of the most powerful, meanest, and most deadly evil spirits ruled over by satan the anti-Christ ruler of darkness.
Choose whom you will serve.
Either God is God, or he is not. The time is quickly passing when one can survive with a loose form of lukewarm token “churchianity.” You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve God and political correctness in agreement with a fallen world. The fallen world system is on fire with passionate deception and bound for judgment.
Mat 6:24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”
 We have crossed over into the season of the revelation of the kingdom. In this fresh new land we cannot continue to drag our past ways with their limitations and weights. We must move onward through the cross into the resurrection Christ-life of the kingdom of heaven by the Holy Spirit. A choice will be made to leave the past and lay down our impure, immature ways of the past and receive the pure and holy work of kingdom light shining through portals open in heaven igniting heavenly passionate fire in those who will receive and have been given ears to hear and eyes to see into the realm of the Spirit.
Josh 24:14-15: "Now therefore, fear the LORD, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve the LORD! And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
The gospel of the kingdom will separate and divide. A man’s enemies will be those of his own household.
Mat 10:37-39: "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.”
When the disciples came to tell Jesus his family was outside and were asking for Him, He knew they wanted to save Him from what they believed was error and perhaps try to stop Him from making a fool of himself and embarrassing the family by preaching the gospel of the kingdom everywhere.
Mark 3:32-34: And a multitude was sitting around Him; and they said to Him, "Look, Your mother and Your brothers are outside seeking You." But He answered them, saying, "Who is My mother, or My brothers?" And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, "Here are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother."
Jesus loved His natural family and some of His brothers joined with Him later. He also made provision for His mother to be cared for as he was being crucified. However, He did not allow them to stop or turn him from preaching the gospel of the kingdom and acknowledged that He had a spiritual family that walked with him. I think we are all thankful for those that God connects us with in the bond of the Spirit in holy love as brothers and sisters in the kingdom, whether they be few or many.
Many are now being called to move from our season alone in the wilderness of separation from religion and family into a place of connection in very close groups of kingdom family. We talked about the coming significance of these scattered kingdom family groups in the recent article “Infusion of Glorious Grace”.
The Greatest Significance of Our Lives
The choice to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness is one of the most significant life choices we will ever make. We will no longer walk with the broad flow of the world and its church systems and religious people. Christian friends and family may despise us and cut off close fellowship with us thinking we have been led astray into error. Our lives will be greatly simplified. Many priorities of life are no longer of significance to us. Many things and activities of our life before will simply be dissolved and no longer be a part of our lives.
It is never easy and sometimes supremely costly to be in the first line of those receiving a fresh new thing within a family, group, or community. I heard someone say recently that the early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. (If that isn’t clear to some because of culture or whatever, it means the first mouse is killed in the trap, and the second can come get the cheese that was used for bait.)
In the same way, the front line soldiers make the initial advance, but the last line gets the victory. Similarly apostles and prophets pay a heavy price bringing in the next move of God, but the shepherds and teachers abide in the land. If we are leading into new areas with the gospel of the kingdom, be aware that the coming forth of the pure, holy kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven is of far greater value than all the cost. It is more important to finish the job we are sent to do than it is to live long and in human comfort.
Entering the real kingdom is like a narrow gate that opens into the wide expanses of glorious heaven now before us in this life. To pass through that narrow gate everything we carry must be laid aside and left behind. We cannot carry our past life with us into the kingdom of heaven walk in this life. This is truly like being reborn as a new spiritual heavenly person. Suddenly our whole existence and all that is around us has changed into the glorious kingdom in which Christ has delivered us to the Father. All things are possible and available to us to demonstrate and proclaim the glorious kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
Mat 7:13-14: "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”
There is no way to go back through that narrow gate. We cannot look back, and we sure cannot reach back to pull something through the gate. All of the vast resources of the Father are before us, and we have become one with Him filled with His love, abounding in Him, settled in all things. Every day on earth is an adventure as we no longer walk in the ways of the fallen world but are redeemed and restored into the life of Christ. Our objective and purpose in life is the kingdom of God. Whether we live long or are go home young is not the primary issue. The important thing is to finish the course and finish the work assigned each of us in the glorious kingdom of God.
Father, Your kingdom come, and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let Your kingdom fully come in all that You are speaking to at this moment. Father, I ask You to connect your kingdom people with others to become spiritual kingdom family groups. I request Father that You send holy angels to guide in connecting individuals into groups world wide. Father, raise up gifted elders to assist in the structuring of kingdom groups around the world. Not by might and not by strength and not by the cunning or devises of man but Lord by Your SPIRIT. Amen,
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Bojo Sun
Date Posted: 05/19/2009 at 11:17am

We have crossed over into the season of the revelation of the kingdom.
In this fresh new land we cannot continue to drag our past ways with their
limitations and weights. We must move onward through the cross into the
resurrection Christ-life of the kingdom of heaven by the Holy Spirit. A
choice will be made to leave the past and lay down our impure, immature
ways of the past and receive the pure and holy work of kingdom light
shining through portals open in heaven igniting heavenly passionate fire
in those who will receive and have been given ears to hear and eyes to
see into the realm of the Spirit.
====================

Let us all cast away of the spirit of confusion, fear, unforgiveness, pride
and self-righteousness, with true humility and love, a pure heart of
servanthood and genuine attitude of stewardship, exam ourself in God's
sight. Judge ourselves first, so that we are not to be judged. Cherish a
lowly heart and contrite spirit, so we can draw closer to God. Be not
distracted in any way and entangled with any personal or worldly agenda.

Rise up from the dust of our old self, weep if you have not wept; wail if
you have not sensed the burden in our Father's heart; pray, that your
eyes be not blinded.

There is a moment when the Son of Man asked His disciples to pray with
Him:" Pray, so that you will fall into temptation!" It would be arrogant for
anyone to assume that he will never fall. Be not wise in our won sight, but
receive His wisdom.

Receive His seasoned and tried servants, but be most discerning, for
indeed many will be exposed in their foolishness and their pride, pray
that they will be saved as well from this hour of birth-pain into a new day
in God's Kingdom. Pray that they will move on and prosper in Him.

Be especially careful with words and thoughts out of a critical and prideful
heart. Cleanse out of our own yeast, so that we can be used to cleanse
God's house as He will raise up some to be a standard in His Hand.

Be not afraid to be seperated from some who have already fall into the
trap of the evil one and willingly serve their own way. At the same time,
be cautious with a spirit of division. Exercise discernment and a common
sense of balance. Let no agitation go beyond our inner man. Let angry
and bitterness be dealt within the day. Do not judge till God gives us to
judge. Be holy, for He is Holy.

God help all of us in this critical hour...Blessed be His Holy Name!

Father, forgive my pride and blindness, forgive my unclean lips and
thoughts. Bless your people in this hour. Bless...In Jesus' name Amen!

Dear Ron, I thank the Lord for your sounding out such a clear and
encouraging word! God bless you!

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 05/19/2009 at 8:02pm

Good word....This is something God is showing me lately too.."The Narrow Gate" .........and it is narrow..
The gospel of the kingdom will separate and divide. A man’s enemies will be those of his own household.

This is true...The true gospel of the the Kingdom separates and divides...

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 05/19/2009 at 8:20pm

Thank you Ron for this word and I really see how much Bojo added to this post...really good! luv u all and thank God!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 05/19/2009 at 8:46pm

THANK YOU RON...AND BOJO!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 05/19/2009 at 8:46pm

A huge AMEN from this heart Brother Ron! Thank you for OH and your sensitivity to hear HIS voice and your obedience to share what HE reveals to your heart. Thank you ALL, as my life has been richly blessed here at OH and continues to be on a daily basis.  GLORY TO GOD!!! Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS WHO CAUSES TO TRIUMPH/VICTORY OVER ALL THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY!!! \o/ \o/\o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 05/19/2009 at 9:28pm

Online Status: Offline
Bojo wrote...  

This really stood out for me!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Prema Laban
Date Posted: 05/19/2009 at 10:51pm

Ron, Amen, Amen....what a journey He has faithfully brought us through...I am in awe of how great His love is for us and forever grateful for His GRACE and MERCY in unveiling the path for us all.

When we look at those who still can't see because of the scales, the blindness, the refusal to lay down, the bondage of religion: whatever the reason, I remember that once I was also trapped by the lies of believing that the form, the image was God. My heart is overwhelmed when I consider every experience He took me through to get me to the place where I cound finally clearly see and hear Him: I know He faithfully has done the same for millions others and the grief in His heart is that so many still choose "other gods" over Him.

I know that in myself, I would never have come to the place where I chose the tree of Life, Jesus Christ, over the tree of Knowledge of good and evil, had it not been for His GRACE and MERCY and GREAT LOVE and all those that paid the price for the TRUTH we now walk in.

I am thankful for all those He connected me with including this forum to bring me to my knees in surrender, able to separate from every form, able to cast down every other image. Still He is faithful daily to show me my divided heart, purifying and sanctifying me with His fire: ALL HE HAS ASKED OF ME IS TO BE OBEDIENT TO HIS VOICE.

Thank God for the precious Holy Spirit, the purging fire who has wooed us to the place of surrender, who has come as the Spirit of Truth to reveal Jesus, to make Him so real that every other image pales in significance. I am so grateful for His caution, His admonition, His warnings, His discipline: I am so grateful to Him for His love that found me in the filth of my own righteousness that I clung to even after I thought I knew Him, and for His cleansing me, bandaging my wounds, dressing me in His garments of righteousness and giving me access to His presence and His voice....behold what manner of LOVE the Father has bestowed on us that we are called His sons.

Ron I witness this journey you described and agree that...

"All religions of the world including the Christian religion are offended by the one Supreme God and His rule within His people that exudes love, wisdom, power and real peace through the cross of Christ Jesus and the personal crosses of our sacrificial lives".......

"We have crossed over into the season of the revelation of the kingdom. In this fresh new land we cannot continue to drag our past ways with their limitations and weights. We must move onward through the cross into the resurrection Christ-life of the kingdom of heaven by the Holy Spirit,".....

"Many are now being called to move from our season alone in the wilderness of separation from religion and family into a place of connection in very close groups of kingdom family"........

"The choice to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness is one of the most significant life choices we will ever make. We will no longer walk with the broad flow of the world and its church systems and religious people. Christian friends and family may despise us and cut of close fellowship with us thinking we have been led astray into error"........

"There is no way to go back through that narrow gate. We cannot look back and we sure cannot reach back to pull something through the gate...."

"The important thing is to finish the course and finish the work assigned each of us in the glorious kingdom of God".......

When I was a little child in Sunday school, we had to learn a bible verse that we had to recite when asked to: every time I was asked in those five years, I would quote Matthew 6: 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God AND HIS righteouseness and ALL these things will be added to you.... I never understood then or through the next two decades that followed how that Word sustained me through the years in Babylon, under the rule of gods and images I worshipped, bound to the system of religion that presented itself as the voice of God.

It is this seed and the prayers of those who were already walking in the LIGHT of the kingdom: martyrs, outcasts, shunned by religion, who paid the price so that I could see. We have to finish this to honour them and the One who bought us with His own blood.

Ron, I salute you and many others like you who have persisted over decades, paying the cost so that many like me could walk in the truth of the kingdom and like you we all pray today:

Father, Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let Your kingdom fully come in all that You are speaking to at this moment. Father, I ask You to connect your kingdom people with others to become spiritual kingdom family groups. I request Father that You send holy angels to guide in connecting individuals into groups world wide. Father, raise up gifted elders to assist in the structuring of kingdom groups around the world. Not by might and not by strength and not by the cunning or devises of man but Lord by Your SPIRIT. Amen
Love always
Prema

-------------
God has us in mind...
No eye has seen, no ear heard, no mind conceived...

Date Posted: 05/20/2009 at 6:34am

susan:

What you quoted is from Ron's writing. Better give him the credit. :)

Thank you for your encouragement anyway!

Prema, sister, my sister, I thank the Lord for you!

Date Posted: 05/20/2009 at 10:24am

Oh! Opps! Thanks Ron!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Date Posted: 05/20/2009 at 12:22pm

No problem susan.

Here is something that we all need to know about quoting on this forum. To make a nice quote box do this without the Xs.

[xquote] insert text to be quoted [x/quote ]

Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 05/20/2009 at 2:41pm

Father, Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let Your kingdom fully come in all that You are speaking to at this moment. Father, I ask You to connect your kingdom people with others to become spiritual kingdom family groups. I request Father that You send holy angels to guide in connecting individuals into groups world wide. Father, raise up gifted elders to assist in the structuring of kingdom groups around the world. Not by might and not by strength and not by the cunning or devises of man but Lord by Your SPIRIT. Amen

amen

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Maria Woolston
Date Posted: 05/20/2009 at 10:05pm

Thank you for this article. It makes me think of Ezekiel 23. And all the hidden agendas of self. Where significance is in performance, recognition, reputation, respectability etc. The hidden motives of the heart.

Ezekiel 23

Aholah  (her idolatrous sanctuary)  eg. a house of harlotry and Aholibah from the Hebrew  meaning my tent is in her (used in the Bible in referring to God's Tabernacle that was located in Judah) were names used by The Lord to refer to two adulterous sisters who joined the religious and political or symbolized the religious and political corruption of Israel and Judah after http://www.keyway.ca/htm2002/20020502.htm - .

This especially spoke to me as it was the first scripture God impressed on my heart as a young Christian:

Ron McGatlin wrote:
The Greatest Significance of Our Lives
The choice to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness is one of the most significant life choices we will ever make. We will no longer walk with the broad flow of the world and its church systems and religious people. Christian friends and family may despise us and cut of close fellowship with us thinking we have been led astray into error. Our lives will be greatly simplified. Many priorities of life are no longer of significance to us. Many things and activities of our life before will simply be dissolved and no longer be a part of our lives.

The only truly safe and secure place to have our significance is in the unconditional love of the Father.

Posted By: Danny Korakas
Date Posted: 05/21/2009 at 6:02am

"Beautiful words pour forth from the religious and political wolves in sheep’s clothing enticing and deceiving the people. Words like freedom, tolerance, peace and unity are near the top of the list of choice words used to cover the hook of anti Christ bondage and devastation. Once the hook is firmly implanted in the jaw ungodly leaders can control the people and make them into merchandise."

Ron,
I find it interesting and important that you also stated "political wolves" in your post. I personally believe that political wolves will be just as dangerous in preventing kingdom living in multitutes of individuals as the days unfold as wolves within the church. Surely, we must be on guard and watchful for political deception which has its origin in the global antichrist agenda.
Thanks for the great and stimulating read.

danny  

Date Posted: 05/21/2009 at 2:23pm

Traps uncovered snares exposed

Gods children no longer being caught by those

Many hidden things being exposed by the light

So they can see what they need to fight

People in countries being told lies

Being told to fear by those in disguise

People in fear are easily controlled

But soon the truth they will be told

There will be gasps of horror when the truth comes out

Some will cry others will shout

The enemy trembles he knows the time is near

When people will know there is no need to fear

The tactics are exposed for all to see

They will know just who’s their enemy

They will also know he is under their feet

Because they sit next to Jesus at the mercy seat

TRAPS UNCOVERED SNARES EXPOSED

GODS CHILDREN NO LONGER BEING CAUGHT BY THOSE

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 05/21/2009 at 4:58pm

Just beautiful Lynn!!. Thank you so much.

Date Posted: 05/22/2009 at 9:55pm

Bojo Sun wrote:
Quote:
Let us all cast away of the spirit of confusion, fear, unforgiveness, pride and self-righteousness, with true humility and love, a pure heart of servanthood and genuine attitude of stewardship, exam ourself in God's
sight. Judge ourselves first, so that we are not to be judged. Cherish a
lowly heart and contrite spirit, so we can draw closer to God. Be not
distracted in any way and entangled with any personal or worldly agenda.

Rise up from the dust of our old self, weep if you have not wept; wail if
you have not sensed the burden in our Father's heart; pray, that your
eyes be not blinded.

Amen! Sun, "with humility, love, pure heart. servanthood, stewardship, a lowly heart and contrite sporit.

Ron

Posted By: Todd Cole
Date Posted: 05/23/2009 at 12:08am

What Ron is talking about is where I'm living. It is a good post well worth the time to read and to ruminate.
We are in a supernatural warfare that is being waged on us whether we want to believe it or not, whether we think we are affected by it or not.
We need to arm ourselves with the full armor of God, to stand in Him to put all our trust in Him. For this post by Ron is sharing with us some of the ways the enemy of our souls is trying to deceive us. We need to daily subject ourselves to God and God's Word. To never be content, to never say, "I've arrived", to never say, "I'm OK, or I have God", to never be satisfied with what we know of God and the depth of our relationship with God. Pursuing God is a journey not a destination. Unfortunately the modern church today treats our relationship with Him as a one time thing we acquire.

In pursuing Him I realized how many of the things of this world which I had previously held in such high regard are actually petty, unimportant and distract me from what is really important and that is my pursuit of Him (Jesus Christ) who loves me more then I can possibly ever realize. It is His desire for a more intimate, deeper relationship with us.

Until we put Jesus above ourselves, above our spouses, above our children, above all of our earthly relationships and everything else that this world has to offer we are not putting Him in His proper place! It is not enough to "ask Jesus into our hearts" or to "ask God into our lives, or be part of our lives". That is the wrong perspective, the wrong emphasis. We need to surrender our ENTIRE lives to Jesus, to lay down our lives at His feet, not just ask him to be part of it but to give Him ALL of it!
Until Jesus occupies the Throne of our lives we are not in proper relationship with Him. Until we are at that place of total surrender and brokenness before Jesus we are still putting ourselves in that throne and that is not what Jesus said.
A singer I like put it simply, " ~Happy is he who turns aside from the pride of this life, the lusts of the flesh and who forsakes the secular ungodly worldly paths of this fallen cosmos and Lucifer the fallen one.~

Anyways, this is the passion of my heart, for myself my family and my friends. That we all come to know Jesus the way HE has always intended and not the way man thinks is best.

Shalom!

Todd Cole

-------------
How much of God to you want? How Hungry are you?!

Date Posted: 05/23/2009 at 2:43am

[QUOTE=Bojo Sun] We have crossed over into the season of the revelation of the kingdom.
Just edited that. I'm still getting use to using this quote thing.

Date Posted: 05/23/2009 at 3:09am

Bojo Sun wrote:
====================

There is a moment when the Son of Man asked His disciples to pray with
Him:" Pray, so that you will fall into temptation!" It would be arrogant for
anyone to assume that he will never fall. Be not wise in our won sight, but
receive His wisdom.

This whole post is such a blessing. Thank you brother....God is so good.
It brought back to my remembrance in such freshness a vision I had 2 months ago. I needed to hear this post.

In the vision I saw a long narrow pathway behind me and before me. On this pathway were boxes of provision. The boxes were called "My Graces". They contained His strength, His love, His faith, His humility, His long suffering, His forgiveness, His truth, ointments, water etc. Along this pathway were sharp rocks and ruts.. I looked behind me and I saw myself walking along this pathway.  I saw where I had tripped over these rocks and fallen and also where I had grown weary a long the way. But there was already a box of these provisions at the exact spot where I had fallen or grown weary..Everything I needed.was there to continue the journey. I looked ahead of me and saw all these boxes of "His graces" along the pathway where I had not yet trodden. He spoke to me and said "I know the beginning to the end of your life"..... "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and though he fall he shall not be utterly cast down"....."I am the author and the finisher of your faith and I have made provision for you.from the beginning of time"

My heart rejoices in the LORD, my horn is exalted in the LORD…… There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

It is given unto some to enter that rest.

Posted By: Prema Laban
Date Posted: 05/23/2009 at 3:26am

Maria, you wrote

In the vision I saw a long narrow pathway behind me and before me. On this pathway were boxes of provision. The boxes were called "My Graces". They contained His strength, His love, His faith, His humility, His long suffering, His forgiveness, His truth, ointments, water etc. Along this pathway were sharp rocks and ruts.. I looked behind me and I saw myself walking along this pathway.  I saw where I had tripped over these rocks and fallen and also where I had grown weary a long the way. But there was already a box of these provisions at the exact spot where I had fallen or grown weary..Everything I needed.was there to continue the journey. I looked ahead of me and saw all these boxes of "His graces" along the pathway where I had not yet trodden. He spoke to me and said "I know the beginning to the end of your life"..... "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and though he fall he shall not be utterly cast down"....."I have made provision for you.from the beginning of time...

My heart rejoices in the LORD, my horn is exalted in the LORD…… There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

My heart bears witness to His grace: I needed to read your vision too: thank you for posting it.

Love always

Prema

-------------
God has us in mind...
No eye has seen, no ear heard, no mind conceived...

Date Posted: 05/23/2009 at 4:03am

Love always to you too Prema....your posts have so greatly encouraged us.

Date Posted: 05/25/2009 at 5:49am

Quote:
False Prophets Speak False Unity
Beautiful words pour forth from the religious and political wolves in sheep’s clothing enticing and deceiving the people. Words like freedom, tolerance, peace, and unity are near the top of the list of choice words used to cover the hook of anti-Christ bondage and devastation. Once the hook is firmly implanted in the jaw, ungodly leaders can control the people and make them into merchandise.
Mat 7:15-16: "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?”
The bait says you are free from responsibility and are not held accountable to the standard of the words of God. You are free from God’s restraints, and there is no penalty for disregarding the Bible and the Spirit of God. The bait goes on to proclaim that God loves you and every person too much to ever restrict your independent fleshly desires. It proclaims there are many gods and every person has the right to choose or craft one to their liking. Any God or belief is just as good as another, and all must be tolerated for freedom’s sake. Peace, peace speaks the viper as he quietly prepares to strike with deadly poison.
The deceit goes on. If you adhere to the ways of God and preach Jesus and the words from the Bible you will offend all the other people who have different religious beliefs and different gods. You will offend all those who want to openly practice vile sin and teach your children to do the same and to regard it as normal. If you speak the truth of God in love, you are accused of creating strife and disunity, and we all know that God desires unity. Brothers should not strive against brothers and all mankind are brothers. These are pleasant sounding half-truths. This false kingdom is demonically inspired humanistic pseudo-peace, unity, and happiness without righteousness. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
The kingdom of God is offensive to all religion.
All religion has its roots in man’s effort to reach God, know about Him, and become like Him through human effort and understanding. The Jewish Pharisees were among the most religious people of their day. They sought to reach God and understand him by their natural mind’s intellectual interpretation of the written word. In all of their intense effort and attention to minute detail, they missed the Messiah, the King and His kingdom. Only a very few laid down their religion and came to Christ Jesus, Paul being one of the most notable.
All religions of the world, including the Christian religion, are offended by the one Supreme God and His rule within His people that exudes love, wisdom, power, and real peace through the cross of Christ Jesus and the personal crosses of our sacrificial lives. The power, wisdom, and love of the resurrected Lord Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit manifesting in the kingdom disciples today is hated or bitterly despised by the powerful religious spirits driving every religion of the world. Religious spirits are some of the most powerful, meanest, and most deadly evil spirits ruled over by satan the anti-Christ ruler of darkness.
Thanks to everyone for your amens and comments.
Ron

Date Posted: 05/25/2009 at 6:17am

I just have this word on my heart... it's not a prophecy. I think they call it a word of wisdom. So it might be in the wrong place but it's keeping in line with Ron's post. It was passed onto me by a very wise man, a father, some years ago..... And it is simple... it is about Godly correction and "it's not what happens to us in life that matters so much but how we respond to it, correction included"

We have not been in an organised church as such for 17 years. But every now and then we would poke our heads in... At one time being so hungry for fellowship we thought we would look for a place anyway. The same man gave us this counsel.... "stay in a place for a month and if you are growing in that place and  fruit is bearing  in your life and family's life then stay". The other thing he told us was the most important. "If you cannot submit to the leadership for whatever reasons, they being in error or you being in error, then you have no right to stay. You then must leave otherwise you will cause division.You must leave quietly and graciously and be sure you keep your dissatisfaction to yourself or else you will take others with you and that too is division."

I think my post is definitely in line with what Bojo just posted.

All divisions and schisms come from the beast nature, the carnal nature. It is we who divide the body. Correction in love is wonderful indeed. I have come to love Godly correction.because I've seen the fruit of it in my life. I'm so grateful to those who loved me enough to correct me.

There is also a covering that is not of the Lord .... beastly and self seeking in nature. It is the covering of the wolf in sheeps clothing. I saw it in Lynn Sweeney's poem and picture. But you know them by their fruits. And the fruit always reveals the root. Before I was healed of those wounds I would sometimes find myself submitting to these ravenous wolves... and to whom you submit yourself to you become a servant of. Who wants to be a servant to the great pretender.... no fruits of righteousness.

But when I was very wounded I was so afraid of correction, mostly because of the damage done by these wolves...I would receive correction as rejection so therefore never got the benefits and was denied the blessing correction brings, because of my pride. Pride was the covering for a wounded child living in an adults body. Chronic self justification ( to myself mostly) was my bad fruit. Therefore I could not grow up into the fullness of Christ. God's ultimate plan for my life. But God in His great grace sent me all I needed - the best in fact to help me learn to trust again so I could receive correction and begin to grow up. And also many graces as I was humbled. I think this is what Ron calls infusions of grace.... yes that is a beautiful description. I need to read it.

I'm still a child growing up but I'm no longer a stunted unhealthy wounded child. I'm just a healed child growing.

I praise God for His judgements in my life. His judgements are His mercy. It is better to judge yourself as Bojo just said. But then even if he judges you  that is good too. Better to be judged in this life than at the end of the age with the wicked.

Date Posted: 05/25/2009 at 7:47am

I thank the Lord for you, sister Maria...Speak it loud and clear...

Let no evil find its place in our midst...

-------------------
Psm 101 [NIV]

Of David. A psalm.

I will sing of your love and justice;

to you, O Lord, I will sing praise.

I will be careful to lead a blameless life¡ª

when will you come to me?

I will walk in my house

with blameless heart.

I will set before my eyes

no vile thing.

The deeds of faithless men I hate;

they will not cling to me.

Men of perverse heart shall be far from me;

I will have nothing to do with evil.

Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret,

him will I put to silence;

whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart,

him will I not endure.

My eyes will be on the faithful in the land,

that they may dwell with me;

he whose walk is blameless

will minister to me.

No one who practices deceit

will dwell in my house;

no one who speaks falsely

will stand in my presence.

Every morning I will put to silence

all the wicked in the land;

I will cut off every evildoer

from the city of the Lord.

=============

Ps 139:19-24 [NIV]

If only you would slay the wicked, O God!

Away from me, you bloodthirsty men!

They speak of you with evil intent;

your adversaries misuse your name.

Do I not hate those who hate you, O Lord,

and abhor those who rise up against you?

I have nothing but hatred for them;

I count them my enemies.

Search me, O God, and know my heart;

test me and know my anxious thoughts.

See if there is any offensive way in me,

and lead me in the way everlasting.

============

Heb 3:6-15 [NIV]

But Christ is faithful as a son over God¡¯s house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.

So, as the Holy Spirit says:

¡°Today, if you hear his voice,

do not harden your hearts

as you did in the rebellion,

during the time of testing (temptation) in the desert,

where your fathers tested and tried me and for forty years saw what I did. (It is a sin to tempt GOD.)

That is why I was angry with that generation,

and I said, ¡®Their hearts are always going astray,

and they have not known my ways.¡¯

So I declared on oath in my anger,

¡®They shall never enter my rest.¡¯¡±

See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin¡¯s deceitfulness. We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first. As has just been said:

¡°Today, if you hear his voice,

do not harden your hearts

as you did in the rebellion.¡±

==================

Jas 1:26 [NIV]
If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless.

============

Jas 3:7-18 [NIV]

All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God¡¯s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. Such ¡°wisdom¡± does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil. For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

Date Posted: 05/25/2009 at 7:55am

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=27541&a mp;PN=1 - Sister Maria Wrote :

Quote:

My Father is weeping, my Father is broken, my Father is in pain and He is seeking vessels that will be ministers of His love and mercy. He is seeking vessels that will surrender all to Him. Vessels that He can manifest His heart of compassion through, His feet, His hands. Vessels that will follow the Lamb withersoever He goes. Vessels that will go into the most fearful places.That will not love their lives even unto the death. Vessels that are compelled by His love to go down into the deepest and darkest pits even to bring out just one. Vessels whose ¡°dead works¡± are burnt up who will walk in the fire with Him and be purified. Vessels that are consumed with the fire of His love. That will forsake family, home, jobs, shelter, recognition, reputation, respectability. Broken vessels that are ointment poured forth. . Broken bread to the poor, the hungry, the needy, the wounded, the forsaken, the forgotten. The cast out ones. Oh my Father is in pain and who will enter into the fellowship of His sufferings?

Won¡¯t you come, oh please won¡¯t you come. And the invitations still went out through all the streets and alleys and all along the country lanes where His people are gathered. And they came. Yes they came. The beggars, the blind, the lame. And they filled all His house where the feast was.

Date Posted: 05/25/2009 at 12:15pm

Praise His wonderful name!! Bless you brother Bojo.

Better is one day in your courts
       than a thousand elsewhere;
       I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
       than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
       the LORD bestows favor and honor;
       no good thing does he withhold
       from those whose walk is blameless.

This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

Date Posted: 05/26/2009 at 1:41am

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Ann Babber
Date Posted: 05/26/2009 at 8:30am

The Splendor promised to Zion. Isaiah 62: 3-5,10. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hepzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married. For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. Verse 10. Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones, lift up a standard for the people. Isaiah 61:11. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before the nations. Isaiah 60: 21-22. Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.  A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time. The city of  the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. Matt. 25:6-7. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh, go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. Isaiah 40:5,10. And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it. Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. Psalm 72:17-19. His name shall endure forever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.

Print Page | Close Window