Print Page | Close Window

PROUD AMERICAN TO HUMBLE SON

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=28212
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:55am

Topic: PROUD AMERICAN TO HUMBLE SON

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: PROUD AMERICAN TO HUMBLE SON
Date Posted: 07/08/2009 at 8:35am

Proud American to Humble Son
By Ron McGatlin
Can you feel the transformation in the air of unfolding history? The end of one era is the beginning of another. The past never seems quite so far away as on the day after a new era begins. The pain and the glory of the past become a distant memory.
The courage of a strong people willing to die for their convictions of freedom and liberty, for their families, and for future generations made a strong America in the past era.
 I still remember the Monday after the Sunday morning attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 that launched America into World War II. I remember the thousands of men who immediately lined up at Armed Forces recruiting offices all over America, volunteering to fight for liberty, for their families, and the future of our nation. I remember witnessing the tears of many friends whose fathers did not come back. I remember the prayers for uncles who fought on the ground and in the air to keep the world free from tyranny.

I was a proud American. I believed in our people, our leaders, and relished the simple life of work, family, and peace. Although I often felt something was missing, I was glad to be an American in the land of freedom and liberty. I knew it was all at risk from the powerful militant forces that had no regard for human life and were bent on ruling the world with tyranny.
However, I did not really know God and His plan and purposes of peace on earth and goodwill toward men. And, I was not aware that there was great conflict of a different sort yet to come in fulfilling the mission of Christ Jesus. I still very much love America but have come to love God and His kingdom above anything else. The search for peace will be found to rest in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
Luke 2:10-14: Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger." And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: "Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!"
The road to the fulfillment of “on earth peace and goodwill toward men” leads through conflicts that most of us would never have expected. We had no thought that the downfall of the nation would come from within. We would not have guessed that our moral and spiritual decay would divide us within ourselves and among our families and bring one of the mightiest nations of modern history to its knees.
Mat 10:34-36: "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
Luke 12:51: "Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.”
The huge worldwide war ended in victory for the allied powers. However, most, if not all, the people in America had no understanding that the real enemy of our lives and our nation was from within. From that time until now, there has been rapid and extreme deterioration of the moral values that were the strength of the America that once affected the world for good.
Demoralization of the people is rapidly bringing America to her knees. The whole world is affected by the demoralizing life patterns exported from the western world. Islam and other religions are growing to fill an existing void that was created by the abandonment of God and His ways of moral living in the once Christian western world.
All that was in the past era no longer is the same in the new era. The America of the past and the western world as it was, now only exists in memory. As America is brought to her knees as a nation, those who will seek God within her will be on their faces before Him. The people who seek God worldwide that looked to American and depended upon her strength will be on their faces before Him.
A season of real repentance must come.
A spirit of repentance will sweep over all who seek God in America and around the world. Tears of repentance are beginning to flow even now as, with shame and regret, many are beginning to see the shallowness of their past relationship with God and the emptiness of their souls.
As nations are brought to their knees and the people fall on their faces crying out to God in repentance, the birth pangs of the new era will seem unbearable. Many people will not survive. The time will be shortened that a remnant of God’s purified, holy people will survive. Repentance is for a season but the glory of the kingdom of God is forever.
The Arising of the Humble Sons of God
(Sons is not gender specific.)
Across the world the purified people of God shall arise from the ashes of the past era as vessels filled with Christ bringing forth the new era of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
On an individual basis the scattered forerunners have been and are now experiencing the reality of this transformation as seeds of that which shall be experienced on a worldwide scale. Loyalties of the remnant are shifting from national or tribal to Christ Jesus and His kingdom. We are truly becoming no longer of this world but are experiencing our citizenship in Heaven. We are already beginning to bring the ways of our homeland in heaven to this world, thus truly becoming salt and light in the world.
There are people of God scattered across America who no longer are proud Americans but humble, pure-hearted, holy sons of God - citizens of the kingdom of heaven - just as there are those across the world in many countries who are no longer citizens of this world but are truly becoming kingdom ambassadors. Yes, they remain good citizens of their earthly tribe or nation and render unto the earthly governments all that is due them, and they render unto God all that is due to Him (Mark 12:17).
This is not a sad word, at least not in its end. I suppose every great nation of history was saddened as the end came for their reign of power. And for me the saddest of all would surely be the demise of the great nation of America. However, because the whole world is involved in this fall preceding the arising of the sons of God and the reality of the new era of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven, this is part of the most glorious transformation in modern history.
God is bringing many sons to glory.
Heb 2:10: For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
This stuff is really happening. This is not religious teaching of some day by and by nebulous future. Nor is it just teachings of past history of times gone by and apostles of the past. God is doing this stuff today in our time. The era of the kingdom of God is come upon us. The saints must be awakened from dreamy sleep and become alive in the reality of God moving in our world today. 
The path of becoming pure, holy sons worthy to carry His glory leads through seasons of suffering. The residue of our old nature and fallen world ways is broken off through a painful process called suffering patiently. Humility and pure love await beyond our suffering as children of God.
Rom 8:16-19: The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs; heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
1 Pet 2:20: For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
1 Pet 4:14: If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
A marvelous transformation happens as our mixture of godliness and old ways of pride, selfish ambition, and self-seeking are purified. The Spirit of Christ within strengthens us, and we can do all things and endure all things without grumbling or complaining.
Phil 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 2:13-14: for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Do all things without complaining and disputing,
The New Jerusalem, Bride of Christ life is the glory of God on earth.
As the New Jerusalem lifestyle comes forth, there is no more sorrow, and God wipes away all tears, and the glory of God lights the city as God dwells among His people (Rev 21:2-10).
Rev 21:3-4: And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
Isa 9:7: Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
So be it, Lord Jesus. Your kingdom come, and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen!
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 07/08/2009 at 8:54am

Amen & thanks Ron,

The reason the Lord allows the decline of nationalism is for our protection. In order for a nation to function justly it has to be based upon truth and justice. But truth must be appropriated by

compassion-service.

When service is taken out of the equation then the scales are tipped and truth and justice become abberations - good and evil can then be used to "unify" a whole nation around a biased cause.

Hitler or one of his underlings said something to the effect,  'give the people an "enemy" and they can be controlled.'

When the blues become gray.   

In a society when art is separated from creativity, the disenfranchised voice’ reflects the fascism and the masses become an army.

Vincent E. Sucec 4/5/07

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Date Posted: 07/08/2009 at 5:28pm

I still very much love America but have come to love God and His kingdom above anything else. The search for peace will be found to rest in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Ron

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 07/08/2009 at 6:12pm

Amen. May His Kingdom Come.

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 07/08/2009 at 7:10pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Proud American to Humble Son
By Ron McGatlin
Can you feel the transformation in the air of unfolding history? The end of one era is the beginning of another. The past never seems quite so far away as on the day after a new era begins. The pain and the glory of the past become a distant memory.
The courage of a strong people willing to die for their convictions of freedom and liberty, for their families, and for future generations made a strong America in the past era.
 I still remember the Monday after the Sunday morning attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 that launched America into World War II. I remember the thousands of men who immediately lined up at Armed Forces recruiting offices all over America, volunteering to fight for liberty, for their families, and the future of our nation. I remember witnessing the tears of many friends whose fathers did not come back. I remember the prayers for uncles who fought on the ground and in the air to keep the world free from tyranny.

I was a proud American. I believed in our people, our leaders, and relished the simple life of work, family, and peace. Although I often felt something was missing, I was glad to be an American in the land of freedom and liberty. I knew it was all at risk from the powerful militant forces that had no regard for human life and were bent on ruling the world with tyranny.
However, I did not really know God and His plan and purposes of peace on earth and goodwill toward men. And, I was not aware that there was great conflict of a different sort yet to come in fulfilling the mission of Christ Jesus. I still very much love America but have come to love God and His kingdom above anything else. The search for peace will be found to rest in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
Luke 2:10-14: Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger." And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: "Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!"
The road to the fulfillment of “on earth peace and goodwill toward men” leads through conflicts that most of us would never have expected. We had no thought that the downfall of the nation would come from within. We would not have guessed that our moral and spiritual decay would divide us within ourselves and among our families and bring one of the mightiest nations of modern history to its knees.
Mat 10:34-36: "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
Luke 12:51: "Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.”
The huge worldwide war ended in victory for the allied powers. However, most, if not all, the people in America had no understanding that the real enemy of our lives and our nation was from within. From that time until now, there has been rapid and extreme deterioration of the moral values that were the strength of the America that once affected the world for good.
Demoralization of the people is rapidly bringing America to her knees. The whole world is affected by the demoralizing life patterns exported from the western world. Islam and other religions are growing to fill an existing void that was created by the abandonment of God and His ways of moral living in the once Christian western world.
All that was in the past era no longer is the same in the new era. The America of the past and the western world as it was, now only exists in memory. As America is brought to her knees as a nation, those who will seek God within her will be on their faces before Him. The people who seek God worldwide that looked to American and depended upon her strength will be on their faces before Him.
A spirit of repentance will sweep over all who seek God in America and around the world. Tears of repentance are beginning to flow even now as, with shame and regret, many are beginning to see the shallowness of their past relationship with God and the emptiness of their souls.
As nations are brought to their knees and the people fall on their faces crying out to God in repentance, the birth pangs of the new era will seem unbearable. Many people will not survive. The time will be shortened that a remnant of God’s purified, holy people will survive.
Across the world the purified people of God shall arise from the ashes of the past era as vessels filled with Christ bringing forth the new era of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
On an individual basis the scattered forerunners have been and are now experiencing the reality of this transformation as seeds of that which shall be experienced on a worldwide scale. Loyalties of the remnant are shifting from national or tribal to Christ Jesus and His kingdom. We are truly becoming no longer of this world but are experiencing our citizenship in Heaven. We are already beginning to bring the ways of our homeland in heaven to this world, thus truly becoming salt and light in the world.
There are people of God scattered across America who no longer are proud Americans but humble, pure-hearted, holy sons of God - citizens of the kingdom of heaven - just as there are those across the world in many countries who are no longer citizens of this world but are truly becoming kingdom ambassadors. Yes, they remain good citizens of their earthly tribe or nation and render unto the earthly governments all that is due them, and they render unto God all that is due to Him (Mark 12:17).
This is not a sad word, at least not in its end. I suppose every great nation of history was saddened as the end came for their reign of power. And for me the saddest of all would surely be the demise of the great nation of America. However, because the whole world is involved in this fall preceding the arising of the sons of God and the reality of the new era of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven, this is part of the most glorious transformation in modern history.
God is bringing many sons to glory.
Heb 2:10: For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
This stuff is really happening. This is not religious teaching of some day by and by nebulous future. Nor is it just teachings of past history of times gone by and apostles of the past. God is doing this stuff today in our time. The era of the kingdom of God is come upon us. The saints must be awakened from dreamy sleep and become alive in the reality of God moving in our world today. 
The path of becoming pure, holy sons worthy to carry His glory leads through seasons of suffering. The residue of our old nature and fallen world ways is broken off through a painful process called suffering patiently. Humility and pure love await beyond our suffering as children of God.
Rom 8:16-19: The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs; heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
1 Pet 2:20: For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
1 Pet 4:14: If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
A marvelous transformation happens as our mixture of godliness and old ways of pride, selfish ambition, and self-seeking are purified. The Spirit of Christ within strengthens us, and we can do all things and endure all things without grumbling or complaining.
Phil 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 2:13-14: for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Do all things without complaining and disputing,
The New Jerusalem, Bride of Christ life is the glory of God on earth.
As the New Jerusalem lifestyle comes forth, there is no more sorrow, and God wipes away all tears, and the glory of God lights the city as God dwells among His people (Rev 21:2-10).
Rev 21:3-4: And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
Isa 9:7: Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
So be it, Lord Jesus. Your kingdom come, and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen!
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" eudora="autourl -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Yes Brother, I feel it, I sense it, I know it, the end of one age and the start of another....Everyday I wake up, I feel more and more disconnected from this world.

On Saturday someone was talking about what it is like to be an American and I said, "I am a citizen of heaven and I not of this world, this is not my home and I am just passing through". I know this more now.

This is another WORD right out of the mouth of the Father. You are saying things that Lord has been leading me to say just the past few days in your article Ron.

Praise God...........Praise his Holy Name.........Come what may, we are in his hands!..and we serve only you Lord............

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Date Posted: 07/08/2009 at 7:41pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

I still very much love America but have come to love God and His kingdom above anything else. The search for peace will be found to rest in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Ron

Same feelings here...

-------------

Date Posted: 07/09/2009 at 1:22pm

Alica, Thank you for the encouraging comments and agreement. It is amazing how we can feel change taking place moment by moment. One can actually feel movement, growing, spreading, shifting and immovable obsitcles being moved like as with an irresistible supernatural steadily moving force. There is a mixture of excitement, awe and alarm.

Ron

Date Posted: 07/10/2009 at 1:06am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Alica, Thank you for the encouraging comments and agreement. It is amazing how we can feel change taking place moment by moment. One can actually feel movement, growing, spreading, shifting and immovable obsitcles being moved like as with an irresistible supernatural steadily moving force. There is a mixture of excitement, awe and alarm.

Ron

Sure thing Ron...

Yes, you can actually feel it....It is supernatural. I was asking someone about two weeks ago could they discern and sense this 'shift', they said, " NO'.I thought, "Lord wake your people up, please Jesus"...
Moment by moment, day by day. It is truly a mixture of excitement, awe and alarm Ron.....Exactly!.....Exactly!....

I am at a point where I can't stand anything that does not have anything to do with the Lord...I mean I eat, sleep and breathe him...My connection to this world has faded. Everything else seems to be nothing more than a distraction at times..Do you feel that way at times?

-------------

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/10/2009 at 1:19pm

Absolute Amen, yes I do, to your question, "Do you feel that way at times." Been accused of being lazy, not wanting to do things of the world, hearing folks thoughts, "is that ALL you do is sit with your Bible & pray?" It takes me until 6 or 7 in the evening til I get myself out the door to go shopping,,,not a fun time for me. Use to think(when money was scarce) how I'd be out there 'shopping' til I dropped', when it wasn't scarce anymore. My priorities have been changed by 'the wind of HIS spirit'. I do get into it when we are shopping for others-don't get me wrong-love to give. I would not miss the revelation that is coming for anything, not anything!!!  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicing-Let Your kingdom come ABBA. Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 07/10/2009 at 1:47pm

amen

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Danny Korakas
Date Posted: 07/10/2009 at 3:08pm

Excellent and timely message, Ron. Truly, our focus and energy must be in-line with kingdom dynamics. Many people tend to lose sight of what the "kingdom" truly is. The "King" of the kingdom is Jesus Christ....Buildings, pearly gates, and dead cement stones and the like are not the 'kingdom." The kingdom is living stones - You and I.

Building the kingdom of God is to build each other up in the love of Christ and the power of Holy Spirit. With this said, I would much rather do this in a land of freedom than anywhere else! LOL.

Surely, we need to love and seek the kingdom and purposes of God above all else as Ron stated...I am just thankful that I can do that in land of relative freedom...Of which will soon become a shade of grey as the days unfold.

dk

Date Posted: 07/10/2009 at 3:25pm

Gayle Getz wrote:

Absolute Amen, yes I do, to your question, "Do you feel that way at times." Been accused of being lazy, not wanting to do things of the world, hearing folks thoughts, "is that ALL you do is sit with your Bible & pray?" It takes me until 6 or 7 in the evening til I get myself out the door to go shopping,,,not a fun time for me. Use to think(when money was scarce) how I'd be out there 'shopping' til I dropped', when it wasn't scarce anymore. My priorities have been changed by 'the wind of HIS spirit'. I do get into it when we are shopping for others-don't get me wrong-love to give. I would not miss the revelation that is coming for anything, not anything!!!  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicing-Let Your kingdom come ABBA. Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Yes, that is it.....accused of being lazy when in fact I just do not care about the vanity and passing stuff of this life anymore at all. I mean at all....I won't even go to the store unless I just have to and I hate going then...

lol! Same here, use to want to shop till I dropped..I am broke anyway, can't do it..and if i had money, still would not unless it was for somebody else like you said..or my 'basic' needs...don't care about it...tired of the the rat race and all of it...

-------------

Posted By: Amber Allman
Date Posted: 07/11/2009 at 6:27am

Excellent word!

-------------
Amber Allman

Date Posted: 07/12/2009 at 2:06pm

Thanks to everyone for your comments and agreement.

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Can you feel the transformation in the air of unfolding history? The end of one era is the beginning of another.

Ron

Date Posted: 07/14/2009 at 6:56am

As nations are brought to their knees and the people fall on their faces crying out to God in repentance, the birth pangs of the new era will seem unbearable. Many people will not survive. The time will be shortened that a remnant of God’s purified, holy people will survive. Repentance is for a season but the glory of the kingdom of God is forever.

Print Page | Close Window