Print Page | Close Window

TRUE BLUE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=28791
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:27pm

Topic: TRUE BLUE

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Subject: TRUE BLUE
Date Posted: 08/26/2009 at 10:08am

TRUE BLUE ~

True Manifestation of His Spirit is described in what is "useful," what is meeting its target - what is being appropriated. What is being appropriated is what is being identified by Him as acceptable.

This is the true definition of order.

God is both the ultimate order and the ultimate orginality.

We equate order with what is hindering. We equate what is original with what is out of control. It is this separation in our perception between order and originality that is a symptom of the problem.

In Heaven their will be the ultimate protocal and the ultimate originality.

What happens when order and originality are separated?

There is an interior identity problem - a separation between purpose and intent, an asking amiss.

Hasnt that always been the problem - discerning what is of God and what isnt?

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Replies:

Posted By: David G. Bean
Date Posted: 08/31/2009 at 5:36pm

It is some thing that all of us have to deal with. thoughts that dont make sense. Why oh why did i do that? and later Poppa sais Son i did that through you. a vessel filled with His Spirit overflowing seeking his presence, never stated never content all ways Hungry for His ever word. Poppa Place your Order In My Life at all cost.......

David Bean

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 09/01/2009 at 6:43am

Very interesting ... "all ways hungry for his every word" ... order as a unity ...

amen

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Print Page | Close Window