Print Page | Close Window

THE NEXT LEVEL

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29181
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:54am

Topic: THE NEXT LEVEL

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE NEXT LEVEL
Date Posted: 09/30/2009 at 5:31pm

The Next Level

By Ron McGatlin
Crystal clear spiritual clarity comes through perfected purity and holiness.
Perfected purity and holiness comes by the resurrected life of Christ replacing our crucified life. (Rom 6:5, Gal 2:20, Rom 6:11-13, Col 1:27)  
The next level to which God is calling His people is the oneness that results from knowing the Son of God in such intimacy that we become perfected spiritual beings to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. God has been specifically preparing a people to become as Christ is in the world since he called Abraham out from among his people thousands of years ago. (Eph 4:13- 16, Col 1:27, Heb 11)
A new level of life awaits the unleavened people of God. The leaven of religion and the cares of this life permeate the lives of believers creating a fog of darkness that clouds the crystal clear spiritual clarity preventing the full measure of the fullness of the stature of Christ.
Provision has been made. The fullness of the stature of Christ is not an unreachable goal for this generation in this age of the maturing kingdom of God. For thousands of years, through many generations, God has been preparing a people. The Holy Spirit of God is pouring the resurrected life of Christ into emptied vessels of humble forerunners who have been purged of the leaven of religion and this world. 
The greatest hindrance to moving into greater kingdom fullness is the dark fog of leaven or mixture that seeps into our hearts and lives from relating in a Babylonian cultural environment. Leaven or mixture is like a virus and spreads quickly and quietly by contact. Once infected it dulls our spiritual ears and eyes and then spreads from us to others by contact. The fog of mixture causes us to lack sharp clear discernment and become spiritually clumsy and slow. We become vulnerable to falling into sinful thoughts and entanglements. 
Multitudes on the journey into the fullness of the stature of Christ are detained from ascending the mountain of the Lord. After having started the upward move, the leaven of the cares of this life and Spiritless religion seeped into them through relationships and connections. 
Their vision became clouded, and they gradually turned from the upward trail and began to move around the mountain instead of moving upward toward the high calling of God. They were moving but were only going around the mountain year after year at the same level. Many have come to believe that maturing into the fullness of the stature of Christ is not possible in this life. They believe the kingdom is not in reach now in this life and will only be fulfilled in some future day.
Connection, Affection, and Relationship
No person lives in total spiritual isolation. Our connections and affections develop into relationships that significantly impact our lives. Who or what we relate closely to will affect the destiny of our life.
Moving upward to the next level in God is directly tied to our relationships. The first and primary foundational relationship is with God. We must be securely connected in God through and by the life-giving Spirit of Christ. Our deepest affection must be for Christ Jesus and His kingdom from above. This is the foundational relationship that transforms us into pure, holy sons of God. This relationship will affect all other relationships in our lives.
God’s jealousy for us is not a selfish jealousy but a most valuable influence in our lives to prevent hindrances in our attaining the full destiny of God in our lives. We will never ascend to the next level of the fullness of the stature of Christ in God while we remain closely connected to those who are not and will not be fastened into full connection to God and set their affection on Him, love Him with all their heart and relate closely to Him in the Spirit.
Neither can we be of ultimate value to help those in need of more of Christ unless we ascend to the next level. Only then can we become a mature brother to them and allow the Spirit to work through us to draw them toward more of Christ. To remain in close relationship with those who are not willing to move upward for the purpose of trying to help them is deception and will hinder our moving upward with God. We will be leavened and will not move into greater fullness until the leaven or mixture is removed from us.
Please hear this carefully. When we are properly related to God, we will become an offense to those who are not willing to move upward to the next level. We can only remain in closeness with them by compromising our own relationship and potential stature in Christ. In compromising we have fallen into personal sin and are in need of cleansing ourselves. If we do not compromise, we will be rejected and cast out from them and thereby will not continue in a close relationship. How shall two walk together except they be in agreement?
This is NOT just talking about connection with people or groups with blatant sin or corrupt reputation. This is about what we might term good believers who may have a lot of things right but are still tied to other gods and Babylonian ways and will not or cannot turn from them. Also this is not talking about becoming elitists or prideful as the accusers will surely say. It is moving on to the greater fullness of the stature of Christ and a greater fullness of His Kingdom reality.
Also, this is not talking about refraining from eating or visiting with sinners. Jesus reached out to sinners and went into their houses, drawing many to Himself. However, Jesus never joined into them and did not draw life from them but rather offered life from heaven to them. When Paul spoke about not even to eat with a sinful person, he was talking about a person called a brother in immoral or blatant sin, not a lost person (1Cor 5:9-11).
Also this is not implying animosity toward or ill feelings toward those from whom God has separated us to lift us to the next level. Jesus loves everyone, but He does not connect closely in relationship with everyone. Even some who use His name in ministry He will turn away saying, “I never knew you.” In other words He is saying we were never in relationship (Mat 7:21-23).
Anything or anyone that becomes equally as important to us as our relationship with God has become another god to us.
Hear the word of Father God when He said that we shall have no other God’s before Him – “Come out from among them and be separate and touch not the unclean and I will be a Father to you - For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God.” These are only a few statements among many from God on this issue.
Attaining the fullness of the stature of Christ may require severe actions to cleanse the body personally, and perhaps corporately, from the leaven or mixture that offends our destiny in God. Here is what Jesus said for us to do when we find ourselves in the situation of being hindered from entering into the next level of fullness of life with God.
Mat 18:8-9: "If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.”
Throughout biblical history the saints have paid a great price in this epic journey toward the fullness of the stature of Christ bringing forth the New Jerusalem life of “God with us” in the glorious kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
The heritage of the blood of Jesus and of all the saints who have given their lives suffering unspeakable hardships in faith is with us, pressing us onward to the fullness of the stature of Christ now. In faith they subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
Women received their dead raised to life again. And others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection (life). Still others had trial of mockings and scourgings, yes, and of chains and imprisonment. They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were tempted, they were slain with the sword.
They wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, tormented; of whom the world was not worthy. They wandered in deserts and mountains, in dens and caves of the earth.
And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us. (Heb 11:33-49)
We must not hold back. We must move upward into the destiny of the ages to the fullness of the stature of Christ. The kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our God, and the glorious New Jerusalem City of God shall prevail to rule the earth with the glory of God. God is with us.
Arise; shine; for your light has come!
The glory of the LORD is risen upon you.
Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 09/30/2009 at 8:29pm

I would recommend looking at Azuza Street's entry in Wikipedia, and then seeing what Pastor Seymour went through prior to the Lord's mighty outpouring in 1906.  He became thoroughly convinced that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit was for today, and preached on it for awhile even though he had not experienced it for himself.  John G Lake relates in his book Spiritual Hunger: The God-Men how Pastor Seymour told him he had sought the Lord for YEARS for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit - praying for it for five hours a day for two and a half years - then the Lord told him to "Pray more" so he started praying for seven hours a day.  Lake relates that when the Holy Spirit did come, no man he knew received such a mighty touch of God as that lowly preacher, who birthed the Pentecostal and Charismatic movements.

During this internal struggle, he also faced external challenges, He was persecuted by members of the Apostolic movement, the press, even his own teacher, Parham.  He was locked out of churches, told he was preaching heresy.  Yet there was a core number of people who stuck by him and believed in him and his message.

His life illustrates a number of the points you made.  He was driven by hunger for God.  He made God his number on priority.  He had a few key strong relationships, notably the strongest was the one he had with His wife, that helped him through his darkest times.  He forsook the things of this world for a life of prayer, and for awhile endured persecution by his own brothers and sisters, and ultimately was vindicated by the Lord Himself showing up in a new and powerful way.

He did, in fact, die - he no longer lived, but Christ lived in Him.  And because "he died", he reached a level in the Lord that he probably never dreamed possible - and because "he died", his life bore fruit that also helped others reach a new level in the Lord.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Date Posted: 10/01/2009 at 8:21am

Very true.  There are strongholds in the Mainstream Media, Educational System, Hollywood.  The enemy constantly seeks to steal the Word from our hearts, to bind us, to burden us, to scare us, to depress us.   I stopped watching the news long ago.  It is far more edifying and encouraging to watch Christian television, read the Word, or listen to anointed music.

-------------

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 10/01/2009 at 12:30pm

thank you Ron,

"And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us. (Heb 11:33-49)" underline emph. mine*Kathy

oh yes, we hear their groaning, travail, longing for Ron.

"We must not hold back. We must move upward into the destiny of the ages to the fullness of the stature of Christ. The kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our God, and the glorious New Jerusalem City of God shall prevail to rule the earth with the glory of God. God is with us.

The glory of the LORD is risen upon you."

amen!

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 10/01/2009 at 12:43pm

Some Major Sources of Leaven Today

There are powerful sources of leaven that rob the fullness from God's people. We cannot leave the world but we must consider what we receive into our minds and hearts. These same avenues listed below can be used to fill us and others with real love and truth in a pure holy non Babylonian environment. Here are a few to consider:

What we set before our eyes and what come in through our ears. Babylonian TV, Books, Movies, Magazines, Music, and Internet

Foundation building mind forming Concepts and Principles are planted in us by: Babylonian Education especially Higher Education, Church Systems, Family Modeling and Training

Personal Connections and Relationships to Babylonians: Close Friends, Family Members, Work and Church Relationships, Ministry Situations

These sources of receiving leaven or mixture should be measured and managed by the Holy Spirit. However, the primary solution to dealing with all this is to be so filled with the Spirit and so intimate with God at all times that rivers of living water are flowing from us and glorious light of God shines forth through us.

Secondly seek to relate closely with others who are moving toward the fullness of the stature of Christ. Let the presence and the words of God consume your life and continuously lift you higher in the Spirit of God. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all the things we need will be added to us. The desires of our heart can only be completely fulfilled and satisfied in God.

The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 10/02/2009 at 2:33pm

Ron,

Amen...

My thoughts exactly, I know exactly what the Lord means by this. There comes a time when you HAVE to separate from people who are not willing to grow-up and move forward in God. It is very frustrating at times too, but the Lord knows how much you can handle and when it is time to separate. We are to do what we can to encourage and help them grow in God, but God can't allow us to remain in places and with people who are not willing to go where where God is leading us..and what God is doing cos they will hinder us and even FRUSTRATE us. I can relate very well to this right now in my own life and understand every word you say COMPLETELY...

This is where I am...It took a lot of death to this and that, but I am at a place where NOBODY is more important to God, and nothing...if that means I have to walk alone, then so be it..in many ways I am anyway, but I have God.....I have not come this far for nothing...May his will be done...

This was another good and on time word

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 10/02/2009 at 3:07pm

Hey there precious Sista! A while back a Sister in the Lord was contemplating divorcing her husband. I listened to her excuses why she should and Holy Spirit spoke matter of fact through me, "okay, you do that and the devil has won big time!" After a few days of 'cooling off' she came driving up to our place and before she got out of her car, she is saying, "Gayle, God did not teach me to swim just to let me drown." I was screaming HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! TY JESUS! ABBA knows where HE needs to place you, leads and guides you the whole way,,,in the quietest time, away from it all and what some would call, 'a lonely place' is where HE can do the deepest work, "that deep calls to deep" Word manifests-Spirit to spirit- with no other voices but HIS, no confusion just PEACE!  I sense you enjoy PEACE more than you recognize. I agree my dear, "you have not come this far for nothing."   Luvs ya

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 10/02/2009 at 3:22pm

Gayle Getz wrote:
Hey there precious Sista! A while back a Sister in the Lord was contemplating divorcing her husband. I listened to her excuses why she should and Holy Spirit spoke matter of fact through me, "okay, you do that and the devil has won big time!" After a few days of 'cooling off' she came driving up to our place and before she got out of her car, she is saying, "Gayle, God did not teach me to swim just to let me drown." I was screaming HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! TY JESUS! ABBA knows where HE needs to place you, leads and guides you the whole way,,,in the quietest time, away from it all and what some would call, 'a lonely place' is where HE can do the deepest work, "that deep calls to deep" Word manifests-Spirit to spirit- with no other voices but HIS, no confusion just PEACE!  I sense you enjoy PEACE more than you recognize. I agree my dear, "you have not come this far for nothing."   Luvs ya

Oh yes Gayle, that is true..PEACE is what I enjoy...but, things are not always peaceful of course, yet I want PEACE in the midst of it....when peace is gone, I am a nut-case...I do not like to feel hindered either by anything or anyone when it comes to God, so for the sake of peace of mind I do not mind the separations..I have had MANY and look forward to a few more actually...But, of course we have to endure things until God has been satisfied and his will has been accomplished in the situation....some things are not meant to be restored, but i do know where you are coming from..

IN the case of divorces.I know of cases where it has been best that some people got divorced and some where God restored...God knows best..I've seen him restore relationships I did not think would ever be...........I leave that to him though, just give me my PEACE that surpasses all understanding even if I have to live alone at the top of a mountain.....

-------------

Date Posted: 10/02/2009 at 3:38pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:
God’s jealousy for us is not a selfish jealousy but a most valuable influence in our lives to prevent hindrances in our attaining the full destiny of God in our lives. We will never ascend to the next level of the fullness of the stature of Christ in God while we remain closely connected to those who are not and will not be fastened into full connection to God and set their affection on Him, love Him with all their heart and relate closely to Him in the Spirit.
Neither can we be of ultimate value to help those in need of more of Christ unless we ascend to the next level. Only then can we become a mature brother to them and allow the Spirit to work through us to draw them toward more of Christ. To remain in close relationship with those who are not willing to move upward for the purpose of trying to help them is deception and will hinder our moving upward with God. We will be leavened and will not move into greater fullness until the leaven or mixture is removed from us.

Amen, Exactly!..........Amen......and nobody is going to stop me from moving forward in God...I will cut them lose as quick as I can blink an eye...it is that serious...God will not be mocked. The work he has started HE will complete..We are to do what God leads us to do to minister to them, we pray and want them to come up HIGHER with us..But, if they do not want to...then that is between God and them, I can't be hindered....I've come too far and survived and am surviving tooo much..I love my mother, but even she at one point was a hindering spirit..and I thank God we are separated..He knows best...Jesus said he came with a sword to divide and separate and that may even be family members..as a matter of fact we will see more separations in the near future....those who are not willing to follow God all the way will have to go their own way and we who are marching on will have to march on with or without them....

This is where I am at and I will not apologize to any man for it....I love God and if they don't want to follow God, I can't live around you and be around you for long.......mama, daddy, sister or brother...it does not matter to me...and children if I had them.....

God knows when he has accomplished what he wanted in the situation and when it is time to move forward..Thank you Jesus for that!!

-------------

Date Posted: 10/02/2009 at 3:57pm

I know what this means the more I walk with God, I get it now..

Matthew 10:34-39

Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/02/2009 at 4:12pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Some Major Sources of Leaven Today

There are powerful sources of leaven that rob the fullness from God's people. We cannot leave the world but we must consider what we receive into our minds and hearts. These same avenues listed below can be used to fill us and others with real love and truth in a pure holy non Babylonian environment. Here are a few to consider:

What we set before our eyes and what come in through our ears. Babylonian TV, Books, Movies, Magazines, Music, and Internet

Foundation building mind forming Concepts and Principles are planted in us by: Babylonian Education especially Higher Education, Church Systems, Family Modeling and Training

Personal Connections and Relationships to Babylonians: Close Friends, Family Members, Work and Church Relationships, Ministry Situations

These sources of receiving leaven or mixture should be measured and managed by the Holy Spirit. However, the primary solution to dealing with all this is to be so filled with the Spirit and so intimate with God at all times that rivers of living water are flowing from us and glorious light of God shines forth through us.

Secondly seek to relate closely with others who are moving toward the fullness of the stature of Christ. Let the presence and the words of God consume your life and continuously lift you higher in the Spirit of God. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all the things we need will be added to us. The desires of our heart can only be completely fulfilled and satisfied in God.

The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" eudora="autourl -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -
This is article is so on time....It is where a lot of us are right now...let me tell ya....and where God is trying to get us....and where we are are going...

So true Ron, even people can be considered "Babylonian", tell me about it..Come out from among her..All these distractions, TV, a lot of things...even ministry when it is flesh and not the Spirit of God that builds the house.......and at times like you said we have to be so FILLED with HIM in order to go through it and deal with it...I thank God it does not last forever or else I would run for the hills literally trying to escape...Thank You Father for the gift of separation Jesus...Thank You Jesus....I see this as a gift from your hands, it is a good thing....

-------------

Date Posted: 10/03/2009 at 7:30pm

Alicia, It appears that there are some relational difficulties caused by your being in love with God. Keep on drawing near to God and wait upon Him for guidance day by day. His love will continue to flood your heart and life. His love produces purity and holiness in our lives.

The pain of loss and rejection will always turn for our greatest blessing if in reality we are able to completely forgive and love whoever or whatever has caused our pain. Believe it or not this is part of the road to the high places in God. As our pain causes us to turn more and more completely to God for our peace, sustenance and comfort. The golden oil of His love will be  poured into our lives and flow out to all who are around us. The world turns to beauty. Even the birds and bees and animals are at peace with the love of God in us. There is absolutely no fear in us or in the animals around us. Yet there will be terror in the hearts of the devils and in people who are affected by them when they come near the golden oil of God's love. They will hate us without a cause.

I pray just now an increase of the flow of God's love pouring over and into your heart and life bringing sweet sweet peace and inner joy unspeakable. All things are possible to those who abide in His love. Faith works by love and with faith nothing in God's order is impossible.

Much love and respect,

Ron

Date Posted: 10/05/2009 at 11:38am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Alicia, It appears that there are some relational difficulties caused by your being in love with God. Keep on drawing near to God and wait upon Him for guidance day by day. His love will continue to flood your heart and life. His love produces purity and holiness in our lives.

The pain of loss and rejection will always turn for our greatest blessing if in reality we are able to completely forgive and love whoever or whatever has caused our pain. Believe it or not this is part of the road to the high places in God. As our pain causes us to turn more and more completely to God for our peace, sustenance and comfort. The golden oil of His love will be  poured into our lives and flow out to all who are around us. The world turns to beauty. Even the birds and bees and animals are at peace with the love of God in us. There is absolutely no fear in us or in the animals around us. Yet there will be terror in the hearts of the devils and in people who are affected by them when they come near the golden oil of God's love. They will hate us without a cause.

I pray just now an increase of the flow of God's love pouring over and into your heart and life bringing sweet sweet peace and inner joy unspeakable. All things are possible to those who abide in His love. Faith works by love and with faith nothing in God's order is impossible.

Much love and respect,

Ron

Hi Ron,

Yes, at one time I felt a need to repress certain things to not make others feel uncomfortable...I would have never expected some of the things from certain people, BUT God had to expose me to it... What I have discovered is that the higher you go in God and those around you are not,  it makes them uncomfortable too and if not careful YOU WILL try to repress God in your life to 'fit in'. This was a part of my issue and just being talked about and made to feel I do not know what I am doing and should be doing 'this or that' cos God would never tell anyone not to do this or that..and a lot of things..

It sure is Ron, it is a part of the road..Now I know that I HAD to have this experience...I don't really talk about it with anybody, I just take it to God as he wants me to anyway...

It has been trying, but I am much stronger now and feel God has been testing my allegiance to him too...and using rejection, etc to mature me and push me closer to him...So, really I am at a point now where it does not matter what man thinks.....I forgive..I have had to learn how to do this over and over and over......God has allowed it, but I have actually become stronger because of it and have learned some valuable lessons..Please God or man, want approval from God or man...love God more or man...It is true as Jesus said from my experience that your enemies will be in your own household...I choose Jesus..

Thank you Ron for your words of understanding and prayers...it does mean a lot...

Alicia

-------------

Date Posted: 10/05/2009 at 3:26pm

Alicia,

The Lord told me something right before I went through the door into a greater degree of ministry.  He told me I would be wounded, mostly at the hands of my brothers and sisters.  However, in the end, I'd be vindicated.

I have seen leaders in ministry come up and say things out of character for them.  Directly come against the Lord ministering through me - even though I had full release by the Bishop to freely minister.  It became clear that what was coming against me was a spirit - the person being used had absolutely no idea that they were being used.  It was the spirit of jezebel (religion) - the unseen force behind "religion" in the church which opposes all moves of God, all moves of the Bride becoming the Glorious Bride.  It hurts - but if you think about it, the same spirit came against Jesus through the Pharisees.  If He went through this type of persecution, unfortunately we will as well.  If ANYONE ever says "people think you're strange because you prophesy" etc, many thought Jesus was strange, too.  He told a man who had been dead four days to come out of a tomb in front of a crowd and a certain percentage STILL didn't believe in Him, but ran off to the pharisees.  You are in good company.

The most important thing is to walk in love and humility towards that person or persons.  They truly "do not know" what they are doing - as Jesus said on the cross when He prayed for those who put him there.  He WILL deliver you in time, every time - "A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers Him from them all".  If it gets REAL bad, what helps is to do something nice for that person persecuting you.  Find out what they like, and buy it for them.  Doing that destroys the enemy's attempt to build bitterness in you, and it "puts burning coals on their head" according to the word.  The most important thing, again is to walk in love and humility, without holding anything against them.  It is very, very hard, but it is bearing the wounds of Christ in our beings - the pain of rejection.  Now, in my case, a prophetess and later two other  people came up and told me that the Lord wanted me to go to a different fellowship - two people actually named the same place, and I will be leaving my current church in a couple of weeks.

Hang in there - it works a work in you that you will not truly understand until we all stand before Him.  Rejoice - it is a sign your are approved, and you have a great blessing awaiting you.  In the end, you will be vindicated by the Lord.

-------------

Posted By: Joan Newland
Date Posted: 10/06/2009 at 9:07am

Well put Jeffery...  Great Grace

Posted By: Ron Warne
Date Posted: 10/06/2009 at 2:01pm

About being restored to the fulness of the stature of Christ, when we look at the account of the restoration of the man with the withered hand (Mark3:1-7), his hand is restored "as whole as the other".  This speaks about how sin has retarted, or diminished man's abiltiy to do the works of God, which, in Gen1:28 we are told that we were to subdue the earth and have dominion over it.  Sin robbed man of his ability to accomplish his God given purpose.  But, When Jesus comes to a man, our ability to do the works of God is restored to our pre-fall condition.  Once again, man has the ability to take the earth for the Kingdom of God.

Will this, our rediscovered purpose and ability in God, be met with universal approval?  We see that both the Pharisees and the Herodians conspired against Jesus that day.  And in our day, when the Restored people of God once again work to bring God's Kingdom to earth, we will be resisted and opposed by the institutional church (Pharisees) and the Governmant (Herodians).

bro. ron warne

-------------
to him who overcomes, i will give the right to eat from the tree of life. Rv.2:7. Bro. Ron

Date Posted: 10/12/2009 at 12:43pm

Jeffrey Stewart wrote:
Alicia,

The Lord told me something right before I went through the door into a greater degree of ministry.  He told me I would be wounded, mostly at the hands of my brothers and sisters.  However, in the end, I'd be vindicated.

I have seen leaders in ministry come up and say things out of character for them.  Directly come against the Lord ministering through me - even though I had full release by the Bishop to freely minister.  It became clear that what was coming against me was a spirit - the person being used had absolutely no idea that they were being used.  It was the spirit of jezebel (religion) - the unseen force behind "religion" in the church which opposes all moves of God, all moves of the Bride becoming the Glorious Bride.  It hurts - but if you think about it, the same spirit came against Jesus through the Pharisees.  If He went through this type of persecution, unfortunately we will as well.  If ANYONE ever says "people think you're strange because you prophesy" etc, many thought Jesus was strange, too.  He told a man who had been dead four days to come out of a tomb in front of a crowd and a certain percentage STILL didn't believe in Him, but ran off to the pharisees.  You are in good company.

The most important thing is to walk in love and humility towards that person or persons.  They truly "do not know" what they are doing - as Jesus said on the cross when He prayed for those who put him there.  He WILL deliver you in time, every time - "A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers Him from them all".  If it gets REAL bad, what helps is to do something nice for that person persecuting you.  Find out what they like, and buy it for them.  Doing that destroys the enemy's attempt to build bitterness in you, and it "puts burning coals on their head" according to the word.  The most important thing, again is to walk in love and humility, without holding anything against them.  It is very, very hard, but it is bearing the wounds of Christ in our beings - the pain of rejection.  Now, in my case, a prophetess and later two other  people came up and told me that the Lord wanted me to go to a different fellowship - two people actually named the same place, and I will be leaving my current church in a couple of weeks.

Hang in there - it works a work in you that you will not truly understand until we all stand before Him.  Rejoice - it is a sign your are approved, and you have a great blessing awaiting you.  In the end, you will be vindicated by the Lord.

Thanks for the encouragement Jeff....I truly believe this is the WILL of God. The truth is now it does not bother me, I understand the purpose of it and I can walk away from whoever if necessary..I have loved and forgave over and over because it was his GRACE and not me...I could not do it by myself.. ..I feel stronger because of it ALL. Yes, God will vindicate me right in front of the very ones who condemned me and everything else. It is all well, I have no bitterness...I just know I will not take much from the devil either and there is  a time to walk away and there is a time when God will tell you to stand up and speak up at times...I've had to deal with it all..times I wanted to curse and blast some with words...but I have learned to HOLD MY TONGUE and let GOD FIGHT ALL MY BATTLES...................and he will get the last word anyway.

Thank you Again..................Amen, Amen, Amen.........All is well........

-------------

Date Posted: 10/12/2009 at 12:46pm

Joan Newland wrote:

Well put Jeffery...  Great Grace

GREAT GRACE!!!!!!! AMAZING GRACE!!!!!

I read what you wrote earlier..and you are correct..It is GRACE that keeps you from 'going off' at times..It is GRACE...but the more you have to deal with people the stronger you are becoming and do not even realize it....until it gets to a point where it does not bother you near as much or at all...You just keep loving them and forgiving him with the GRACE of God......Yes ma'am....BUT, it is not ALWAYS EASY........Christian or not........it is not always easy to remain quiet and just let it go and walk away and forgive and love anyway...But, it is only because of his GRACE...Amen..All is well though......If God is for us, who CARES who is against us?.........

-------------

Date Posted: 10/13/2009 at 10:04pm

One additional thing that helps, and I have seen God honor it, when dealing with a person through whom persecution comes, is this:

Shortly before I know I will encounter this person, I pray "Father, please fill me with so much of your anointing that I become "walking, talking Love" when I meet this person.

I have seen the Lord honor this prayer.  It is like He is holding me up.  It really helps during the difficult situations.

-------------

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Date Posted: 10/16/2009 at 7:20pm

Ron

Your words are ALWAYS a tremendous blessing. I usually dont have much time to reply to posts on Open Heaven but I want you to know that I read everything that you send out. What AWESOME STUFF!!! THANK YOU!

~ Elaine ~

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

Print Page | Close Window