Print Page | Close Window

Prophecy - The warnings are over and now I will act!!!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29557
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:33pm

Topic: Prophecy - The warnings are over and now I will act!!!

Posted By: John Lawler
Subject: Prophecy - The warnings are over and now I will act!!!
Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 10:21am

Prophecy – The warnings are over and now I will act!!!

10-30-09  During my time with the Lord this morning he took me on a little trip through his word to show me a few things that I was not aware of. He showed me that nothing happens by chance.

I pondered that for awhile and remembered what he had told me in days past. He told me that he allows what he allows and doesn’t allow what he doesn’t allow on the earth. You can see this by reading the book of Job. He reminded me that he is in full control of what goes on in the earth whether it is good or bad. He uses evil at times to bring judgment on those who are bent on doing evil and those who refuse to live their lives in accordance with his word.

He controls the weather and everything that occurs on the earth. He has and always will use the weather in different ways to try to get the attention of man but I have noticed that most think it’s just Mother Nature on the rampage. God can create a storm and he can calm it if he chooses because he is the creator of all things.

Here me out, it is not Mother Nature but a God who is trying to get his message to a sinful people. He uses plagues and fire and many other things to get through to sinful man and anyone who is a student of the word and has spent any time at all with the Lord knows these things. Does God get angry? Yes he does but only when man shuts him out and refuses to live for him in accordance with the rules he has set forth in his word.

Many over the years have scoffed at the warnings that he has been giving through his prophets, who he still uses today, which has not pleased him in the least. He hasn’t changed their job description sense day one and he still uses them today has he has in the past but few have been taught this or understand their purpose. All are going to find out in the days ahead that what he has said through his prophets will now come to past as he has spoken through them.

There is a time when God will relent from bringing judgment but only because of his mercy and love for mankind. Now he is saying today, “that the warnings are over and now he will act”. May God have mercy on all of us. If your’ not sure what sin is I can help you by telling you that when you know to do right and don’t that’s sin. Get right with God and live the life that only he can give you. He is a good good God to those who choose to live for him but for those who don’t, his wrath will come upon them.

You can share this message with whoever you choose as long as it is kept in its full content.

Your comments are also always welcome.

God bless you,

John S. Lawler Sr.

mailto:j_lawler@sbcglobal.net -

-------------
John S. Lawler Sr.

Replies:

Posted By: Laurie Vaughan
Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 12:25pm

It is all about relationship.  He so desires intimacy with us.  Great calamities are indeed soon arriving.  We must be prepared, by spending time in His presence and knowing His voice.  He will lead us as to what to do, for His desire is for a great harvest of souls to come into His kingdom.  When the world is scared and suffering, we must be ready to not just suffer alongside them, but to bring the answer of salvation, the hand of healing and the power to raise the dead.  The world groans for the manifest sons of God to emerge, and God's kingdom to be established on earth. We must not hide in fear but obey Holy Spirits leading.  Are we not to occupy until He comes? 

-------------
Thanks Laurie

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 2:38pm

John,

i hear what you are saying, but, there was no BODY OF CHRIST before His Spirit was poured out and into the reaches of nations. and yes, He allows us to suffer the consequence of sin sowed. He is not a `control freak,' He has given us free choice. He Loves us enough to allow us to come to the end of ourselves. Holy Spirit woo's and draws upon the hearts of men, He convicts of unbelief.

Jesus, Son of Man, full of Holy Spirit has shown the will of Father, He is our example. He went about doing good, and healing all who oppressed of the devil. He was on a mission from Father, so when the storm arose and those within the boat were afraid, He said "Peace be still" and the `weather' obeyed Him..He was on a mission, commisioning of His Father and no thing could deter the fufilling of that mission, commissioning. so He's showing us something here of Who is now resident within us and being about our Father's business, being commissioned of Christ Jesus.

in all that has comeforth from awakenings, revivals was only but a glimpse of His intentions for the Body of Christ. as the 'ole saying goes,"you ain't seen nothing yet!" the Body of Christ Who is come into union with Holy Spirit, who hears and obeys Him, knowing they are commissioned of Him to proclaim the Good News of His Kingdom in demonstration of Spirit and power..is rising up. who will make known His deeds among the people, who will be strong in the Lord and the power of His Might and will do exploits to the glory of His Name.

the real BODY OF CHRIST, is set locally and effects the local region, effects the atmosphere of darkness, casting it down and out. For those who want to continue to adhere to the kingdom of darkness, will be removed. there is then on a national level, which the BODY OF CHRIST effects the atmosphere of darkness, casting it down and out. those who choose to continue in, adhere to the kingdom of darkness, will be removed. why? because the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. He paid an awe-filled price for man and earths restoration and His blood cries out, His blood speaks.  the blood of the martyer's cry out, speaks" how long o Lord, Holy and True do You not avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"

what is voice of the blood of the martyer's cry for? -" For the earnest expectation of the creature awaits the manifestation of the sons of God" - For the intense anticipation of the creature, creation expects fully the appearing, the revealing of the sons of God.-

now this is what takes place as the sons of God appear and goforth, ..the mountains and the hills will breakforth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field will clap (their) hands! these have come into union with Spirit God Who manifests Christ Jesus the King and His Kingdom.

what is the wrath(violent passion) of the Lamb being poured out upon...unbelief in Him and we co-labor with Him in it when we proclaim/demonstrate in Spirit and power His Kingdom of Love, Light, Life. disobedience to Him and His Kingdom is punished by our obedience to. we don't wrestle against(throw down) flesh and blood but(throw down) against principalities, powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

there are those who will awaken to the Good News of His Kingdom and the word of His Kingdom will multiply within, having been sowed in good heart soil, manifesting outwardly the fruit thereof.  those who do not will suffer great loss. the gospel/message of His Kingdom in Spirit and the increasing of, is a Fire that consumes and brings to nothing those `things' that exalt themselves against the knoweldge(Absolute Sovereign Rule) of God.

~~let us hasten the Day of the Lord~~remembering His longsuffering ~~not willing that any should perish but come to repentance( re-form-ation)~~~ the knowledge(discernable appearing) of the Glory of the Lord will fill the earth as the waters cover the sea~~~~

Father, Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 2:40pm

Laurie Thanks for the encouraging word,

God is not focused on destruction, He is looking for a few dead people to be a light to the nations. It's time to be that light to the broken and confused who live in darkness.

Times of trouble (tribulation) are the birth pangs of the kingdom which signal the coming forth of the glorious purposes of God for the ages. The day of the Lord is at hand. The earth and heavens are already shaking and darkness is deep, but Rise and shine and lift up your heads! For the glory of the Lord is rising. It is not a time for fear, it is a time for faith and obedience. It is not a time to look at the darkness, but a time to become the light.

The Glory of God Himself in His people who have died to self, will be the judging factor of the both the church and the world. To judge means to discern or decide, it means to weigh and to separate. We are entering a time of separation of the profane and the sacred, in the church and then in the world. All that is transpiring in this hour is the result of the Lord bent on fulfilling his passion of Love for His bride. Even God's wrath is an expression of Love for mankind.

As this separation continues there will be great turmoil and tribulation. God's greater desire is to harvest souls in this fullness of time season. The end result is the great joy of the purpose of God being fulfilled. His desire to once again reunite mankind with himself in a relationship of union and intimacy. Intimacy of a groom with a bride, intimacy of children with their Father.

It is important to have the main thing the main thing. God is focused on bringing us to the end, the end of self, the end of sin, and the beginning of His person expressed fully through us.

In His Love

Kris

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 2:43pm

Simultaneous posts Kathy!!! LOL! And spirit as well..

-------------
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 2:46pm

Kriston Couchey wrote:
Laurie Thanks for the encouraging word,

God is not focused on destruction, He is looking for a few dead people to be a light to the nations. It's time to be that light to the broken and confused who live in darkness.

Very true.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: Tina Dean
Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 2:59pm

John~

Keep your eyes on Jesus and continue to sound whatever message HE GIVES you to give.  Be not afraid of their faces.........amen!

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 3:00pm

Kriston Couchey wrote:

lol yeah God! He's Good like that! : )

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Tina Dean
Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 3:01pm

And interestingly enough I see that when I said that it was my 380th post.   What do the numbers add up to?  Judgment.  Imagine that. 

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 3:06pm

Kathy Bippus wrote:

Kriston Couchey wrote:

lol yeah God! He's Good like that! : )

Two times, the Lord has had Susan O'Marra and I post very, very similar messages, without prior knowledge of each other's messages.  I like His tag team approach - it does a lot to confirm each is hearing Him accurately.

-------------

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 5:37pm

cool : ) i'll check out the topic post of Susan's which you've shared with us Jeffrey. i glanced through it but didn't read through. i'm just not able to read through all that is posted on OH, as i have quite a bit that i do throughout the day : )

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Joan Newland
Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 7:48pm

I have also seen 11 referred to as the number of Transition... just for GP

May the Grace of God Cover us through the Blood as We Pray for Humanity.

Date Posted: 10/30/2009 at 9:44pm

Where sin abounds, grace much more abounds. God saved His best, for last. The glory of the latter house will be greater than the glory of the former house, because His Glory will be visible on those of the latter house. Hebrews 1:3 says the Son is the Radiance of God's Glory.  Jesus is the Glory of God.  John 1:1 says Jesus is the Word of God.  So the Word of God is the Glory of God, and when His Bride is full of His Word, the Bride becomes the Glorious Bride.  All that happens to the Head happens to the Body.  Jesus was transfigured in secret, and His Bride will be transfigured in public.  When the Bride is transformed, multitudes will see it and be saved.  Then, He will return.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/31/2009 at 7:41am

I firmly believe that there is the "wrath" of the devil, and the Wrath of God. I also know there are seasons.

I remember the Sunday before 911 a women stood up in a friends church and said... " I am am bringing my judgment to America, it was a harsh word but VERY true. We cannot dismiss prophecy, but we must judge and also see whether it bears out.

Many prophesy judgment and when it doesn't come say "It was a spiritual invisible judgment" This doesn't hold water. Or they say "God meant NEXT year on Rosh Hashana.

What i get concerned about is a relishing or hoping of judgment by people at times when God is not desiring the destruction of men. It is appropriate to be in concert with the heart of God when He is desiring to bring wrath over something. When Babylon falls (the systems of this world) The people of God are told to rejoice. But this is about a system, be it church, governments, etc. It is true, those who refuse to repent and continue to embrace the world's system, partaking of it's whoredoms are cast down with Babylon.

This manifests as literal judgments at times. In the time frame of God, in my personal perspective, God is right now focused on freeing his children from the clutches of Babylon, He is not looking at the people of the world right now and pouring wrath unto destruction, He is allowing whatever it takes, even disaster to wake up the church to their destiny and authority. The destiny as sons of God, and the authority to walk as Christ in the world.

This is what i see in Christianity regarding prophecy. There is little understanding of God's purposes and a PERSONAL desire to see the world judged, especially those who mess with their IDOL called AMERICA.

I see some turmoil that is in the American church and even on this board at times is related to the idolatry at the altar of American Liberty. Be sure your prophecy is not based on disgust over politics and the world system called Americanism. The government of the USA is Babylon as well, and cannot bring forth the kingdom. Godless men are only claiming what is theirs, a world system.

I see much prophecy of anger and contempt that has nothing to do with God's purposes, but a saving of our own "Way of life". Americanism in God's eyes is filth and Babylon. It's about in many cases pleasing self and not the Lord.

Now there have been Godly men and women NOT connected to the system of government (which has been Babylon from conception)who have had a foundation of love for God and righteousness. God has used the "liberty" of America to further the Gospel, but men have worshiped the tool (American government) and not the God who brought it in place to help bless people for a season. The downfall of the early chuerch was the dependency upon Pax Romana. Constantine was the hero of the church, and it's captor.

Kris

-------------
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: jaketribble
Date Posted: 10/31/2009 at 10:26am

Kris, if I may add, Liberty is the dying to our flesh and all that was once attached, and now being made alive in Christ, renewing our hearts by God's Spirit to become the full manifestation of HIS Glory throughout the whole earth, not just America.
When one takes part of scripture, Life, Liberty, and uses it as the foundation for building an earthly government, that government in no way compares to the Freedom found only in the Kingdom of God. And I might add, the Pursuit of Happiness, does not resonate very well either in the ears of those who gave and are giving their lives completely to advancing and nurturing the Kingdom of God throughout the earth.
Prophecy deals specifically with Babylon, and God's utter destruction of it, and everyone that resides within it's walls. No argument here...
A warning either way, one must have discernment by Holy Spirit. None of us see as clearly as we think, but as through a glass dimly.
Faith tempered with Humility, equals Glory and Honor for our King.

Jake

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 11/01/2009 at 8:13am

Please read "A Closer look at the Rapture", near the bottom of the page,  http://www.dimensionsoftruth.org/Bill_Britton/inde x.html - at this link.

Yes, pride and wanting some degree of control, are sins that need the "Holy Garbage Man" help.  So let us put out our garbage for the One that is faithful to help us clean up ourselfs and our property!

With the Love of Christ,
Dave

Print Page | Close Window