Print Page | Close Window

Utter Heart Surrender- Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29699
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 5:19pm

Topic: Utter Heart Surrender- Mary Clark

Posted By: Joan Newland
Subject: Utter Heart Surrender- Mary Clark
Date Posted: 11/10/2009 at 9:04am

Mary Clark

FLorida
mhtml:9736D3D6-7132-4202-B363-0F78C049293Amid://00000024/!x- usc:mailto:barnabessie@embarqmail.com - Utter Heart Surrender

Novermber 9, 2009

I am calling for utter heart surrender.  I want you to know, beloved, that when you completely surrender your heart to Me, it is in safe hands, loving hands.  Do not put off surrendering your whole heart to Me.  Do not hold back.  You will find when you surrender your whole heart, looking to Me to touch and heal you, your life will take on a different quality, a lovely quality.  Why is this?  The reason is that I want the best for you.  I always want the best, My best, for you.  I am eager for you to have My best.  I am eager for you to know the wonder of walking with the Almighty God, the tender One Who is love. 

Surrender your whole heart to Me today, beloved.  Don’t hold back a moment longer.  It is your God, your King of glory, Who wants to take you to new heights, Who wants to bless you soundly with the glory of His love!!!

Print Page | Close Window