Print Page | Close Window

Prophecy (Signs and wonders will accompany My people) November 20, 2009 - Debra Lowe

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29843
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:25pm

Topic: Prophecy (Signs and wonders will accompany My people) November 20, 2009 - Debra Lowe

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Prophecy (Signs and wonders will accompany My people) November 20, 2009 - Debra Lowe
Date Posted: 11/20/2009 at 8:55am

The Spirit Of the Lord says;    
    I Am shifting My people into another level.  I Am releasing to all that have put their trust in Me, keys that will unlock treasuries that I have kept and preserved for them.  Shift!  Shift!    
    Wonder walkers and glory carriers are waking up to the greatness that is within.  Signs and wonders will accompany My people that know me, it will be as it should have been.  You were made for this and you are having your eyes enlightened to see the richness of the inheritance you have in Me.  I have ordained that you should walk in these good works.    

Reliance upon Me, will open up the flowing rivers of the miraculous, which will become your norm.  My favor is on you, My righteous ones that receive My instructions and made them your delight.  This miraculous power operates effectively from the place of love.  Stay rooted and grounded in My love.  This is the source of the miraculous, I Am love.  Go forth and shift to the next level of My glory and the wonders of your God!  "

Replies:

Posted By: Tina Dean
Date Posted: 11/20/2009 at 9:17am

Amen

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Date Posted: 11/20/2009 at 11:50am

Wonderful! Praises to our God! How good and wonderful He is! Thank You dearest God for Your abundant blessings! You are our beloved! No sweeter name than the name of Jesus!

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 11/20/2009 at 3:54pm

This is the source of the miraculous...I Am love.

amen!

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 11/20/2009 at 7:41pm

TY MY BROTHER, SHIFTING HERE,,,HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 11/20/2009 at 9:27pm

Praise The Lord

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Print Page | Close Window