Print Page | Close Window

Good Idea #7 Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30069
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 4:12pm

Topic: Good Idea #7 Mary Clark

Posted By: Michele Hay
Subject: Good Idea #7 Mary Clark
Date Posted: 12/05/2009 at 4:50pm

One of several ''numbered words through Mary Clark recently...very encouraging...

God Idea #7

December 1, 2009

(A Prophetic Exhortation)

To all of those who have called out to Me on behalf of another I would like to speak these words of encouragement and enlightenment:  It has always been My plan to show Myself mighty.  I do have plans for those for whom you have spoken, crying out to Me to save and to heal.  I have heard every word.  I have responded in My time to your words, the cry of your heart.  I developed an idea as soon as I heard your cry.  Your request will be fulfilled, beloved.  It most certainly WILL be fulfilled!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to unsubscribe to the “Listening Ears” list, please send me an email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Thank you,

Mary Clark

mailto:barnabessie@embarqmail.com -

Replies:

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 12/05/2009 at 11:19pm

I receive this encouragement Lord! Thank you Father!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Print Page | Close Window