Print Page | Close Window

Detail - Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30109
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:24pm

Topic: Detail - Mary Clark

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Detail - Mary Clark
Date Posted: 12/09/2009 at 10:44am

December 9, 2009

"I am a God of detail.  There is nothing concerning you, My beloved, that does not interest Me.  I take delight in taking those things that are confusing you and sending them on their way.  I see My beloved struggling, and I long to move on your behalf, setting all to right, paying attention to detail, any detail that has troubled you or is keeping you from growing and being strengthened by My Spirit.

Highly prize this gift of My Spirit.  He is a Gift like no other.  Regard Him as Who He is.  He is a person of love, Who delights in His beloved and longs to see you made whole.  Feel the lovely anointing that He sends your way.  Delight in it and know that it is His delight to see you prosper in this life.

I am a God of detail.  My masterful touch is at work on your behalf.  I leave nothing to chance.  I am working diligently in each surrendered heart, moving that one into the place of delight that I have etched out for him.  Never doubt that I am able to complete the work that I began.  I am not only able to complete it, I complete it to perfection.

So rejoice, dear one!  Rejoice that you serve a God Who delights in every detail of your life.  There is no guesswork where I am concerned.  I do all with My expertise and everything comes out according to My perfect will.  Rest in this knowledge no matter how things look, no matter how you feel, and no matter what others say to you.  I am your God.  I take delight in you.  I am interested in every detail of your life.  Nothing is left to chance; you may always rely on Me.  You may always depend on My expertise to move you forward into that place where hope divine rules and reigns, rules and reigns in all its majesty and wonder!!!"

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 12/09/2009 at 6:17pm

michele! (made me cry...but so sweet...and comforting...)

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Stacy McCarty
Date Posted: 12/10/2009 at 1:00am

" I am a God of detail. "

Oh yes I know this well! He knows I'm big into detail too and He answers
that interest/need in wonderful ways. I think it's so cool that a great big God
would do that. : )

Thanks for the post!

-
Stacy

Print Page | Close Window