Print Page | Close Window

2010 TWO MINUTES TILL TWELVE - Final Version

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30266
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:53am

Topic: 2010 TWO MINUTES TILL TWELVE - Final Version

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: 2010 TWO MINUTES TILL TWELVE - Final Version
Date Posted: 12/21/2009 at 9:28am

2010 Two Minutes Till Twelve

By Ron McGatlin
Urgency of the Moment
There is not urgency with God. The urgency is with us. God will have a people and His kingdom will reign on Planet Earth. The blood of Christ Jesus was not shed in vain. His return in the Spirit to live on earth in His Body is not empty of potency.
Can you hear the clear call of 2010 to quickly and totally repent and shed the shroud of religious form and cultural corruption? Only a relative short time remains for many people of this generation to fall on the rock before experiencing the rock crushing to powder.
Religion and godless secularism has invaded the people like a dark fog shutting out the bright light of God and creating a covering for every devilish sin. The potent light of the life of righteousness, peace, and joy purchased by the blood and imparted by the indwelling Spirit of Christ Jesus is hidden from view of the corrupt culture beneath the darkness of religion and secularism.
The next two years, 2010 and 2011, provide a glorious opportunity to fall on the rock of Christ Jesus, throw off the shroud of religion, and call for the wind of the Spirit of God to blow away forever the black fog. The glorious light will shine forth in omnipotence to fill the hearts and lives of those who will make true disciples of all nations.
Mat 21:42-44: Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'? Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a people bearing the fruits of it. And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder."
Multitudes released unto God, cleansed of religion and cultural corruption, will move in the power of God’s love that produces wisdom to recognize and operate in the keys to unlock the omnipotence of God to destroy the works of the devil and heal the land (Mat 16:19) (Luke 10:19).
Merchandising ministers and ministries that will not fall upon the rock and be broken will know the rock crushing to powder. Greed-driven business and industry will know the same fate. Intellectualism and humanism and all it has built that will not glorify God and return all glory to Him, will become as dust blown about. The pleasure seekers and all their perverted sexual merchandisers of humanity will be blown away before the winds of the Spirit, and the return of the glory of God will come forth on earth as it is in heaven (Mal 4).
All things have become possible to those who have fallen on the rock and are broken. In the world they shall have tribulation, yet all this shall be overcome in the Spirit of Christ Jesus who has overcome the world (Mark 9:23). The surge of Spirit life will inspire and empower millions into life above and beyond the natural realm into the realms of the Spirit of the omnipotent God who was and is and shall forever be the creator and sustainer of all that exist.
The Latter Stages of Preparation

Falling upon the rock and being broken is part of the process of preparation for His people to flow as one with Christ Jesus in the Spirit. Many are in the later stages of preparation to move into the reality of function of speaking forth what is seen and heard in the Spirit and seeing it formed into the earth. Every word clearly heard and spoken forth by the voice of God in His people will change that to which it speaks.

Words from God are loaded with quick and sure impact to transform and create the kingdom from heaven into the natural realm in this world. This is not for someone else. This is for you and every redeemed child of God. The Christ in you is the Spirit of Prophesy with power to speak from heaven words with consequence into brothers and sisters and into the world. This is for everyone and not just big name prophets or apostles. The power of the Spirit flows as rivers of living water from within those who have fallen upon the rock and are broken, emptied of self and refilled with the Spirit of God (John 7:38-39).

God is speaking LIFE to His people and to His world. It is you to whom He is speaking, and it is you who are to prophesy life to yourself and to all around you who are searching for answers. The world and its governments have no answers. Christ in you has the words of life to fill the hearts of the searchers – words that explode in encouragement, strengthening and empowering people to get out of themselves and their limitations and into the omnipotent life of Christ.

Don’t go anywhere – don’t do or say anything until you see or hear by the Spirit, the vision or the word of what God is doing. Stop all ministering from the natural mind and soul, and seek into the Spirit until the picture or understanding of what God is saying and doing comes into your heart. Learn to move and walk by the Spirit in all matters at all times. This is the way of God for all His world changers.

The world situation is not hopeless. The power to right every wrong and transform the world and its people is in the presence of Christ within His people, and that means you and me. Nothing else can fix our lives, our cities, and our nations.

The End of Babbling Words from Babylon

Falling on the rock is silencing the babble of foolish speaking coming from the fear and pride of man. The rock crushing to powder all who will not fall on the rock will dissolve all that lifts itself against the word of God, thus clearing the land for the word of life and truth to fill the earth with the ways of heaven. It is you who are called by His name and filled with His living Spirit for whom the world is languishing and longing, awaiting for words of life from God to flow from your mouth. The people around you and across the world are waiting for the river of life from Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Prophetically or millennially speaking it is two minutes till twelve. If we see and hear what God is doing now and speak it into this life, we will release the power of God to change our world.

Mark 11:22-23: So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.” 

Embarking on a marvelous expedition into the realm of spirituals in 2010,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - -  

Replies:

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 12/21/2009 at 2:01pm

"Religion has invaded the people like a dark fog shutting out the bright light of God and creating a covering for every devilish sin."

The most clear example of that is in the Gospels, where the "religious" Pharisees plotted to kill Jesus for healing on the Sabbath.  Apparently, to the religious, it is wrong to heal on the Sabbath but quite all right to plot murder on the Sabbath.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: Leslie Grewing
Date Posted: 12/21/2009 at 3:28pm

Interesting, Jeff, because this morning I was reading those scriptures. Jesus first says that God desires mercy over sacrifice. Then he heals the guy's crippled hand on the Sabbath and the religious people get so cranky they plot to kill Jesus. I guess they didn't hear the mercy over sacrifice statement.

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 12/21/2009 at 5:30pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Amber Allman
Date Posted: 12/21/2009 at 6:04pm

Yes, I have been hearing the call.

-------------
Amber Allman

Date Posted: 12/21/2009 at 6:52pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 12/21/2009 at 6:55pm

Leslie Grewing wrote:
Interesting, Jeff, because this morning I was reading those scriptures. Jesus first says that God desires mercy over sacrifice. Then he heals the guy's crippled hand on the Sabbath and the religious people get so cranky they plot to kill Jesus. I guess they didn't hear the mercy over sacrifice statement.

Mercy is what separates true Christianity from Religion. 

-------------

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 12/24/2009 at 12:57am

\0/LIFE~~~~~~~

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 12/25/2009 at 8:18am

Embarking on a marvelous expedition into the realm of spirituals in 2010.

Ron

Date Posted: 12/25/2009 at 10:43am

>>>>>>LIFE!!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 12/27/2009 at 9:26am

Speak with the Rock and and rivers of life will flow.

Ron

Posted By: Mary Chretien
Date Posted: 12/27/2009 at 8:24pm

Thank you so much for sharing this with us Ron.. it so spoke to me .. our God is so good ...

-------------
Blessings
Mary CA.

Date Posted: 12/28/2009 at 7:27pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Embarking on a marvelous expedition into the realm of spirituals in 2010.

i know it's only a few days away til 2010..but i'm going now..no time to wait or waste!

much Love Ron!

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 12/28/2009 at 8:22pm

Ron, you sound like Bilbo Baggin in the Hobbit.

Date Posted: 12/29/2009 at 8:33am

Oh, Ron, you have a large gap since it is evident you have neither read or seen the Lord of the Rings. This is a serious hole in your literary and reading enjoyment. Lord of the Rings is a three-part movie that took several years to be compiled. It was written by J. R. Tolkien, a good buddy of C.S. Lewis. You might want to rent the movies, pop some popcorn for you and the wife and settle in for a couple of nights of good viewing.  Be warned. Some religious folks wouldn't view the movie because it had Gandolf, a wizard. There is one scene when Gandolf and his group are in some caves and are being chased by an awful dragon thing. He's last on a narrow bridge thingy and the dragon is coming really fast and it is very dangerous. Gandolf turns around, slams his scepter/cane down and yells "You will not pass!" and a huge bubble surrounds him and the dragon stops. I absolutely loved that part because it reminded me of the power a person can have when the anointing is on them. I wanted to be a Gandlolf in the Spirit. Tolkien said that he did not make anything symbolic in the books, but you can go to town on the symbolism. If you want heroes, extreme adventure mixed with goodness and truth (truth winning the day), and romance then this is a must see movie. The third movie won at least six Academy Awards about six years ago.

Date Posted: 12/29/2009 at 8:35am

Regarding the second paragraph of your response to me, I'm holding my cup up high and I believe that only something like God's clear oil mixed with clear honey will be able to stop the madness in our world today. It's like an extreme anointing. Bring it on, God!

Date Posted: 12/29/2009 at 8:46am

Leslie, I don't know about Bilbo Baggin. I bet that is good. However, I really don't know what it means?

I still don't know about Bilbo Baggin?

Date Posted: 12/29/2009 at 8:50am

Those who now look at their cup and see it as half full or half empty will soon see it overflowing with a perfectly clear substance flowing down from heaven that is like perfectly clear oil mixed with perfectly clear honey.  As many together lift up their cups, the overflowing liquid pours out forming a large circle covering the ground - spreading further and further affecting the land with the substance of heaven.

Ron

Date Posted: 12/29/2009 at 7:17pm

Final Edited Version

2010 Two Minutes Till Twelve

By Ron McGatlin
Urgency of the Moment
There is not urgency with God. The urgency is with us. God will have a people and His kingdom will reign on Planet Earth. The blood of Christ Jesus was not shed in vain. His return in the Spirit to live on earth in His Body is not empty of potency.
Can you hear the clear call of 2010 to quickly and totally repent and shed the shroud of religious form and cultural corruption? Only a relative short time remains for many people of this generation to fall on the rock before experiencing the rock crushing to powder.
Religion and godless secularism has invaded the people like a dark fog shutting out the bright light of God and creating a covering for every devilish sin. The potent light of the life of righteousness, peace, and joy purchased by the blood and imparted by the indwelling Spirit of Christ Jesus is hidden from view of the corrupt culture beneath the darkness of religion and secularism.
The next two years, 2010 and 2011, provide a glorious opportunity to fall on the rock of Christ Jesus, throw off the shroud of religion, and call for the wind of the Spirit of God to blow away forever the black fog. The glorious light will shine forth in omnipotence to fill the hearts and lives of those who will make true disciples of all nations.
Mat 21:42-44: Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'? Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a people bearing the fruits of it. And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder."
Multitudes released unto God, cleansed of religion and cultural corruption, will move in the power of God’s love that produces wisdom to recognize and operate in the keys to unlock the omnipotence of God to destroy the works of the devil and heal the land (Mat 16:19) (Luke 10:19).
Merchandising ministers and ministries that will not fall upon the rock and be broken will know the rock crushing to powder. Greed-driven business and industry will know the same fate. Intellectualism and humanism and all it has built that will not glorify God and return all glory to Him, will become as dust blown about. The pleasure seekers and all their perverted sexual merchandisers of humanity will be blown away before the winds of the Spirit, and the return of the glory of God will come forth on earth as it is in heaven (Mal 4).
All things have become possible to those who have fallen on the rock and are broken. In the world they shall have tribulation, yet all this shall be overcome in the Spirit of Christ Jesus who has overcome the world (Mark 9:23). The surge of Spirit life will inspire and empower millions into life above and beyond the natural realm into the realms of the Spirit of the omnipotent God who was and is and shall forever be the creator and sustainer of all that exist.
The Latter Stages of Preparation

Falling upon the rock and being broken is part of the process of preparation for His people to flow as one with Christ Jesus in the Spirit. Many are in the later stages of preparation to move into the reality of function of speaking forth what is seen and heard in the Spirit and seeing it formed into the earth. Every word clearly heard and spoken forth by the voice of God in His people will change that to which it speaks.

Words from God are loaded with quick and sure impact to transform and create the kingdom from heaven into the natural realm in this world. This is not for someone else. This is for you and every redeemed child of God. The Christ in you is the Spirit of Prophesy with power to speak from heaven words with consequence into brothers and sisters and into the world. This is for everyone and not just big name prophets or apostles. The power of the Spirit flows as rivers of living water from within those who have fallen upon the rock and are broken, emptied of self and refilled with the Spirit of God (John 7:38-39).

God is speaking LIFE to His people and to His world. It is you to whom He is speaking, and it is you who are to prophesy life to yourself and to all around you who are searching for answers. The world and its governments have no answers. Christ in you has the words of life to fill the hearts of the searchers – words that explode in encouragement, strengthening and empowering people to get out of themselves and their limitations and into the omnipotent life of Christ.

Don’t go anywhere – don’t do or say anything until you see or hear by the Spirit, the vision or the word of what God is doing. Stop all ministering from the natural mind and soul, and seek into the Spirit until the picture or understanding of what God is saying and doing comes into your heart. Learn to move and walk by the Spirit in all matters at all times. This is the way of God for all His world changers.

The world situation is not hopeless. The power to right every wrong and transform the world and its people is in the presence of Christ within His people, and that means you and me. Nothing else can fix our lives, our cities, and our nations.

The End of Babbling Words from Babylon

Falling on the rock is silencing the babble of foolish speaking coming from the fear and pride of man. The rock crushing to powder all who will not fall on the rock will dissolve all that lifts itself against the word of God, thus clearing the land for the word of life and truth to fill the earth with the ways of heaven. It is you who are called by His name and filled with His living Spirit for whom the world is languishing and longing, awaiting for words of life from God to flow from your mouth. The people around you and across the world are waiting for the river of life from Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Prophetically or millennially speaking it is two minutes till twelve. If we see and hear what God is doing now and speak it into this life, we will release the power of God to change our world.

Mark 11:22-23: So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.” 

Embarking on a marvelous expedition into the realm of spirituals in 2010,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - -  

Date Posted: 12/31/2009 at 7:07pm

Leslie, you never did tell me about Bilbo Baggin. I'm still curious.

Ron

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 12/31/2009 at 7:26pm

Thanks Ron and All at Open Heaven

Blessings to All In 2010!

Date Posted: 12/31/2009 at 7:39pm

Ron, Bilbo Baggins is a character in the Hobbit and the first book of the Lord of the Rings. That's why I suggested you watch the movie with your good wife. Bilboa goes on a journey and is very, very excited to go. That's what I sensed the other day.

Date Posted: 12/31/2009 at 7:42pm

Frodo's journey was more interesting that Bilbo's lol.  I think the symbolism in The Lord of the Rings corresponds more closely to the Christian message than the one in The Hobbit.  J R R Tolkien was a strict Roman Catholic and freely admitted the Christian message influenced his story.  Bilbo did what he did mostly alone - Frodo's was much more difficult and required teamwork - eight during the first book and two during the last two (the others played a vital role but were on a separate part of the map).  Gollum "followed" Frodo and Sam and ended up being treacherous, not quite sure who he symbolized lol probably the enemy since he tricked Frodo into a trap that nearly killed him and tried to cause division.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/31/2009 at 7:49pm

Ron, this is alittle bit about Bilbo Baggins ..

Bilbo was entrusted with the keeping of the ring from falling into the hands of all who desired its power. the power of the ring brought out the pride and greed, the evil which was within. only the pure in heart was able to carry the ring and ultimately destroy its power. the story continues on, but with the destruction of the ring..the true King..who is with and among them, fighting alongside of...reigns! 

in 'The Return of the King' Bilbo says, "I think I'm... quite ready for another adventure!"

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: moniquemcmiller
Date Posted: 12/31/2009 at 8:16pm

Thank you! For I have heard the calling and I know that this is the year that the Lord will prepare the way for His true people. We have taken the hurt, rejection, and all the blood shed in Jesus name. He will now reward the ones who did not fall away but stood on the rock of the word that He taught when He live among us. I say Let the fire of the Holy Spirit fall and rule. May the marvelous light reign! God bless to every true warrior of Christ Jesus!

-------------
Apostle McMiller

Posted By: Jordan M Hashem
Date Posted: 12/31/2009 at 9:08pm

A timely word!

Baruch Hashem!

-------------
jordanhashem1@aol.com

Date Posted: 01/01/2010 at 6:59am

Jeffrey, Frodo and the ring in the third movie took wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too long to get to the molten lava place. My gosh, it took forever!

Ron, if you like movies, you should consider renting all three movies of The Lord of the Rings. It is truly exhilirating and make you stand up and cheer and root for the good guys. My daughters have watched it over and over and over, etc.  My younger daughter at nine prayed for a friend like Sam. I wanted to be like Gandolf. Plus, the Ranger was a gorgeous hero. Gosh, it's New Year's Day. Maybe I'll go settle in and watch the movie!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Posted By: Larry Denton
Date Posted: 01/01/2010 at 11:37am

Dear Ronc.

I bear witness among others here... of this article being a prophetic word and even as I studied the scripture you usedc. I was caught up in Spirit so as to be re-minded that there are those UN-known and unseen given to "come-out" and seek the Kingdom of God as darkness falls in the religions( including Christsiam) of this world.

In doing so many who are the knowagable in or out of the churches will take holt... like little children of the concepts of how it is thatc "Yes there is the Lawc. But more so it is like a double edge swordc able to cut it way through the shield of UN-righteousness used by those who love power. Dressingand staged to be seen... sparkling in the stones of intellect as their father Satanfs love to be seen in. But more so like inthe Lord or the Rings story...feeling that  grace is the other side of a blade passing through them to sever evil and preserve the goodc. Being that being the edge of the sword that is wielded by Our Lord... the small and no-body like hobbit folk are used to carry this earthy forged wisdom forged in the world of darkness that men given to pride so love ...and cast it into the eternal cleansing fire That fire being that brought by the Holy Spirit!

Here are you scripture:

Matthew 21:43 (KJV)

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Please note: "Bringing for the fruit of it! In that the Gospel was and is presented for those, enabling them to stand in God, but those given to the flesh, are not able to do anything but swing the sword in other direction to walk forward within it, advancing into the darkness to free the lost as Frodo did in the Lord of the Rings story.

(I trust you will read this story, as both Mr. Lewis and Mr. Tolkien. knew it could not be presented in a so cal Religious based (structured) approach, lest the power of the story be lost in characterc)

For what reason? Well they have no understanding of how it is the Kings wisdom is a function (Glory) of His Ways manifested in those truths which He "Walks In" And so it will go that those of us who appear to be weak (like the Hobbits), will bring forth the fruits by going on into our " every day lives" to walk in those Fruitsc

Yes... We like Our Lord, do have a hard time presenting the wisdom of the Both standing in Christ, but also walking in His love for the lose.

Note the wisdom of this wordc.

Mark 4:30 (KJV)

And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? Or with what comparison shall we compare it?

The and let all here understand I speak in love, that the external Church manifested in there religious stand have liken the kingdom to an external object and foraged that ring to be the truth! When and if they had know the truth they would have sought the Kingdom as something found with in themc

That being the understanding that their walk in the Truth does manifest their humble day by day walk, conscious of a dominion in which they learn to here the voice of the King, that is but resolving to approach all they find them self relating to in the live the live right where they live.

Mr. Lewis and Mr. Talkie work on these things for over thirty years, that is how to compare the wonder of these relationship to how it is, a true servants approach all of those folks or found in this world approach folks doing good or evil and alike, be what Christ was in Character....

After leaving, that is going off in obeying Our Lord to take time to listen as oppose to writing here and or going here and there and or receiving folks who come seeking a prophetic direction in how to find peace, I found myself standing before about forth people (via a trip) Before I spoke I was ask to give up the ideal because it was very plain that all there were as far from god as anyone could find to hear what I had to say.

I told him this was most likely be true in the eyes of a pastor, but not a prophet, but it would not be me who would speak, but having host Our Lord, it would be the Holy Spirit that would speakc

I did speak and He did speak to honor my words, but as I did speak I was able to watch the faces of those present as they moved from the hardness of what knowledge was behind it, to see what the Spirit brought as new understandingc. Their faces change from faces given to the laws of all their religious ideals they had experienced to the new revelation of the Grace of Our Lords presencefs, also manifesting the power of a new revelation, that God does love them and it is by this new revelation that there is One Kingdom! Andc. Itfs not to be found out there in some church movement, but right where they were, having met as a family (although divided) in their minds of how to love and correct one another to do what seems right in there relating to each other but still humbling themselves to gather so as to honor one another as a family = manifesting the unity so desired by Our Father in Heaven.

As a working prophet cI saw this and when asked how it was I was able to do so, I shared that in this approach I too am look for the blessing of correction, being still found in need of a day by day correction and if it is founded in revelation by the Gift s of God, the I find Him Christ that isc. And to be before him has nothing to do with what I can do or not do and everything to do with being free of the fear having not done what He so desire me to do.

In this as Leslie point outc"yes He has come to fulfill our understanding of how to stand in the Eternal Laws of this Universe, but mores to Walk in it via the Grace allowed by His Father now out Father.

Satan has come to his time, having deceived us, in the Gentiles stand in the Law, just as he did the Jews, and they to have failed to understand the Grace of the Father manifested in His sonf Righteous approach to Standing in the Truth and in doing so in love as compared to fear which manifest division, doing what is done in strife and jealousyc

Is this my work as a prophet? I think not, but it was the Words an Apostle who understood this Unifying Approach as a right way of honoring the King of this coming Kingdome, there by adding to the House of God, blessings for itfs children.

Philip. 1:12-30 (KJV)

But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;

We too will find our selves in this unending religious battle until the end, but In God wisdom it is for the furtherance of the Gospel

So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in the entire palace, and in all other places; And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

But in the these bonds of religion of what men think is the ways of God to honor his church, never knowing itfs an out side doing of things, as opposed to moving in His Name to manifest His grace which when given to bring revelation of how it is we are to walk in His Peace.

@Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defense of the gospel.

So here we arec some given to preach Christ but from a divided mindset, but walking in and among themselves "divided " in competing in their pretension to have the identity of being the biggest make them the one who are right. Yes, they will add to affection of those who have come out, but there will be those found who would see that we both walk and stand for the defense of the Gospel and not God Himself. Wisdom bring us to the same in that we approach all in the Spirit as opposed to the flesh manifesting unity in the Spirit as opposed to the mind or intellectual accounting of the historical knowledge of Christ.

What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

So for us seeking the Kingdom, no more Pretence, but leaving those alone (so as to love them being patience) because they will leaven as things fall into darkness (contrasting the light) c we knowing they many are trying to stand, yet in due season will see their stand is on knowledge only and void of the wisdom need to honor God Way that approached in Righteousness as opposed to UN- righteousness.

For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

So. To die to the ideal that if we are not involved in ministry as the mainline church perceive it to be, then they will have to resolve in their hearts the supply of the Spirit of Jesus in those of us who do what we do in peace to extend our hope In the Coming of the Kingdom.

But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labor: yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

In this walk we are given to face those subjective thoughts Satan shoots at us, in that we indeed found in the flesh =having to use our minds, and find time in which we to fear of or going out, and it seems there being no end to our rejection (among very good folks doings) think of giving up. It a betwixt the two thing manifested in out minds, but then we have new (daily) revelation come to us, allowing us to understand that cat the same time we are indeed here and although we suffer, others experience walking in the Hope of Our Lord, let alone His Faith to present His = Our Fathers Grace in a lost world.

And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; that your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.

So we gather, when and where we can, in the confidence that our abiding together is for the "furtherance and joy of our faithcmanifesting our belief in Our Lord ability to deliver and heal us in the present everyday approach to what we do work at in His peace known or not.

Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.

Sooo. Let our conversation be in our being at peace in this next few year "that which "Be-comes the Gospel of Christ" and whether we are in or our of the knowledge of what is going on in this world, we stand in one Spirit, and whatc one mind? And not given over to the false prophet who run here and there causing all to fear if they are not totally knowledgeable of all that is going on! You Adversaries are those that stir you up to look back or forward, but forgetting Our Lord is able to give us revelation day by day if we will set together in this space and time to wait on the working of His Spirit to give us reason for all that is happening, and ones reasonable we are able to walk nit that wisdom, manifesting we are found in Like manner of those call Christian found in the accounts of Lukec

It is for you, in that you learn, to suffer the mental conflicts yes but to over come the fear that brings them to all (no one is spared) yet we know how to always turn, humbling our selves in "forgiveness" to turn and go back and acknowledge the fact that it is not wise to lean on our own understanding, but His.

So I have been long again as old dudes doc sharing here Bro. Ron, in seeing and feeling your grace to host such a place to sharec. I also joy in you patience to allow us, as elders sharec not being able to set all we have in the skills of these wonderful young folks of writing in a conservative manner.

Blessing to you and your wife and the extended family you host such as found here and Hold to that which you have. Therefs more to comec

Bro. Larry

-------------
http://prophets-of-new.blogspot.com/">

Date Posted: 01/01/2010 at 1:21pm

Sounds good Leslie : ) my girls and i, after talking about Bilbo, decided we would have a movie day today and watch the triology of Lord of the Rings.

Hello Larry!,

so good hearing from you, i have missed you. Leslie has been good to keep me updated with how you are doing : )

in your sharing, which truly speaks into, i will share two dreams of which i had recently. the first, was a huge black tornado coming through, followed by stormy weather. what i can only describe as, globally. i stood and watched as mass pandemonium broke out, but there was nothing( no power) in the tornado, nor the following storm. the fear was in the hearts of men, everywhere. this fear drove them to trying to flee, but having no direction as to where to go or what to do. even children wanting to die. those around me, i pointed to and took them into the foundation of a house. there was lots of room, more than enough room, for everyone. but some, being so filled with fear and given to, could not see or hear the foundational message. whether i stood within( taking others into) or without the house(pointing to), there was perfect peace. and it was this peace, i was taking and pointing to. end of first dream.

the second dream: i stood in Who Jesus is, Word, Kingdom, Love, Truth, Life, Light..all that He is..Whole, Complete. the only way i know to explain this is..all that He is, i was. this is and always has been the Living Reality, His intention for man and earth from before the beginning of. end of dream. Upon awaking though, i realized just how much had not yet been made my Living Reality, but as in the dream, the whole feel of within it and all, this is His intention. that i, we and all of earth, be whole and complete even as Father is. as within the dream too, there is a full expectation of which He( Christ Jesus) fully expects `us' to live and walk. and so the full expectation is in Christ, Who is Faithful to complete `us'.

much Love,

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 01/01/2010 at 8:14pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 01/01/2010 at 9:10pm

the "fully expects" is Hope! : )  Christ in you the HOPE(full expectation) of glory! woohooo! He is Filled Full with, of and is Hope. it is Filled Full Holy Passionate Expectation. ahhh! i don't know that i have the words to describe but....Glory to His Name!!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Larry Denton
Date Posted: 01/02/2010 at 3:47pm

Always and in every way blessed to be with folks who are given to seek the Kingdom. ....

Bro Ron, I think the kid will pop out in you ( becoming as little children when you read Mr. Tolkien work in that He unlike Mr. Lewis deals with  what the effect of a world structure in darkness is given too. Mr. Lewis, takes you to how it is these relationships unfold by allowing the children to experience characters found in Un-righteous and Righteousness alike come to understand life...  Yes . there is more to the stories , so have fun...

Kathy, your dreams here are in principle speaking to us because of your ability to move in to and appraoch what you see and feel in character . It is only in characer = the names given to Our Lord that one can find the wisdom of what is seen.  Therefore we do well where we are when we are to see these revelations. Some of which may be for you, but in principle allow all of us to experience the bearing wisdom of how Our Lord vai the Holy Spirit wants us to understand these creational events

In part the dreams turn me right away, so I will spend some time in understand the what, when and how being shared can be likened too..

Will be back... Bro. Larry

-------------
http://prophets-of-new.blogspot.com/">

Date Posted: 01/04/2010 at 7:00pm

Thanks Bro Larry and everyone for you inputs.

Ron

Date Posted: 01/07/2010 at 3:47am

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 01/21/2010 at 2:54am

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Print Page | Close Window