Print Page | Close Window

2010 A MORE EXCELLENT WAY...By Kriston Couchey

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30517
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:24pm

Topic: 2010 A MORE EXCELLENT WAY...By Kriston Couchey

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Subject: 2010 A MORE EXCELLENT WAY...By Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 01/07/2010 at 3:43am

2010 A MORE EXCELLENT WAY
By Kriston Couchey

LOSING MY WILL 
In this hour of transition Father is calling His people to die. We are being called to death to our own ways, thoughts, attitudes and actions. This call is to die to our own will and way in order that we might become the full expression of Christ on the earth.  Paul wrote, "It is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me." This is not the year of doing FOR Christ, or asking "What would Jesus do?" This is the year to do what He is doing NOW because He is doing it in and through us. Father is not asking us to live our lives for Him, He is asking us to die in order to let Him Live His life out through us. 

How do we get there? Do we determine by an act of our will to be a slave to the will of God and do His every bidding and faithfully obey every command in our own effort and strength? We must to choose in this hour to lose out own wills and do only His. But, the son of the bond woman still has no inheritance with the son of the free. Cast out the son of the bondwomen. 

2010 A MORE EXCELLENT WAY
A slave does not know his masters business and serves out of duty and requirement to fulfill His masters commands. Father is not calling slaves, He is calling sons.  Servants obey the law of the Lord. Sons fulfill the law of the Lord because they have their Father's heart. He is raising sons of His Love that serve because they express and fulfill the law of Love. They become slaves of Love that willingly lay down their lives; just as the Son of Love did 2000 years ago. A new command was given by Jesus, Love one another, and in this you have fulfilled both the law and the prophets. You can follow God because you have to. Or, you can become the fulfillment of Father's desires because they are your own.

I have one task from Father this year so far. That task is to simply forsake all other passions to rest in Father's Love.

Kriston Couchey

http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Replies:

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 01/07/2010 at 7:28am

yes!

-------------
In His Love

Print Page | Close Window