Print Page | Close Window

THE TIME HAS COME

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30604
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:52am

Topic: THE TIME HAS COME

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE TIME HAS COME
Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 8:07am

The Time Has Come

By Ron McGatlin
In recent years an increase of severe persecution has been evident. Across the world intolerance has increased for the name of Jesus and anything related to the reality of Christ Jesus or Holy Spirit (2 Tim 3:12-13). At the same time of this resistance to Christ, there is a deep move of God taking place.
This resistance corresponds to an awakening to the Spirit of God that is opening our hearts to the love and supernatural works of Christ Jesus. The manifest presence of God is leading us to a deep, intimate connection with the love of our Father, cleansing and transforming us to become full sons and step into our place in the corporate Body of Christ that is now maturing on earth.
The enemy is aggressively seeking to stop the yet immature Body from growing into the fullness of Christ.
The predators are crouched in preparation to spring forth in a powerful lunge to attempt to kill and devour the young lad who is the King of Glory before He can mature and take His throne on earth as it is in heaven. The panic and tormenting fear in those who love evil wages of darkness have evolved into ferocious madness, void of all sanity and reason with vicious hatred for the maturing Body of Christ Jesus (2 Tim 3:12-13).
Satan and all his demons, including the religious ones, know the time has come that their stronghold on this world is to be broken. The powers of darkness are well aware that if this young lad, who is the Body of Christ, matures into Kings and Priests, powers of darkness will be defeated and have no potential to continue their evil rule. All of the devil’s gaudy mansions of greed and evil palaces of sorcery will be dissolved. His bondage of spiritual poverty and darkness holding the masses in evil practices and addictions will be forever broken. His ability to stir up strife among brethren causing divisions and wars will be lost. The violent kingdom of darkness will loose its power over Planet Earth, and the people will be set free. The will and plan of God in Christ Jesus is that Planet Earth be set free of oppression and returned to the rule of Heaven through the last Adam who is Christ in His Body (1 Cor 15:45-49) (1 Cor 15:27-28) (Eph 1:22-23).
The powers of darkness are poised and ready to attack the developing Body of sons of God that is becoming kings and priests to bring forth the kingdom of God on earth (Rev 12:4-5).
The time has come for the sons of God to shake themselves loose from all restraints of the cares of this life and remove any remaining rocks of religion from their hearts and call upon Father to create a clean heart within (Mark 4:19) (Psa 51:10).
The time has come for all hindrances, limitations and restraints to be broken and the power of the enemy bound from our lives, our families, and those to whom we connect (Mat 16:19).
The time has come for every spiritually gifted and empowered child of God to step up into their calling and move with full assurance and complete abandonment into the fullness of Christ Jesus (Eph 1:18) (Eph 4:1) (2 Tim 1:9).
The time has come to be flowing our Father’s love to supply every joint of connection overcoming the enemy and empowering every child to grow up as sons of the fullness of Christ.
Eph 4:14-16: that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head; Christ; from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
Father’s love flowing from joint to joint nurtures and matures the Body of Christ. As the Body matures there will no longer be demonically-infected members who flow infection from joint to joint. Much, if not most, of the Body has been infected with religion and trained with doctrines derived by intellectual discernment of the Bible with the help of religious spirits (demons) and without the light of the Holy Spirit (1 Tim 4:1). The Spirit of God is now helping maturing sons to know truth and receive divine guidance and empowerment (John 14:26) (1 John 2:27).
The time has come for the infections of darkness to be exposed by the light of the Spirit and eliminated from the Body. Father’s love through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit is the light and the power to eradicate the infection of the enemy bringing cleansing and healing to the Body, member by member.
EXPERIENCING OUR FATHER’S LOVE
Probably everyone reading this mentally knows that Father God loves us. There is all the difference in the world in intellectually knowing God loves us and actually experiencing the love of our Father. The love of our Father flows to us in the Spirit. We can only connect to Spirit God by the Spirit. That which is Spirit becomes manifest into the natural. All natural creation comes into being from the Spirit manifesting into the natural realm. The manifest presence of God is the source of experiencing the unfathomable love of our Heavenly Father (Acts 2:28) (Acts 3:19). Our being is engulfed in the warmth, comfort, and total peace of resting in the absolute love of our Father. Saturated in the love of the One who has all power and all wisdom, there is nothing to fear and all things are possible. If God be for us, who can be against us? (Rom 8:31)
Experiencing the love of our Father changes us from the core of our being. Our motives are altered. Our will becomes to do His will. Our negative personality qualities melt away in His love. No frustrating needs remain within us as we are fulfilled in Him. Remaining in His presence keeps our hearts in perfect peace that is beyond understanding (Phil 4:7). And all things are possible to us as we simply abide in Christ Jesus and allow the Spirit to accomplish in and through us what our Father is doing (Mat 19:26).
The time has come to no longer resist the Holy Spirit and get rid of our spiritual pride in our biblical knowledge, works of miracles, and our man-made offices of authority over others. The time has come to not only know Christ Jesus but to be known of Him and become one with God in our Father’s immeasurable love.

Mat 7:22-23: "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'”
John 10:30: "I and My Father are one."
John 17:20-23:  "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.”
Rom 12:5: so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.
Rom 5:5: Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
2 Th 3:5-6: Now may the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ. But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us.
2 Cor 6:17-16: Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty."
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -  

Replies:

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 9:22am

Well, Ron, why don't you tell us what you really think?

(Just kidding, of course)

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 10:28am

thank you Ron,

there is an aggressive contending taking place. one, as i seen in dream, was contending for `being' the executor of the estate, and was spending an inheritance not yet given, on legalities.  there had been a `strongman' let in, who now refused to leave, who had brought this one contending for, into bondage. the second was the executor of the estate but refused to disperse the inheritance to the deceased one's children. there was a third who realized the children were the inheritance and with true sorrow of heart repented and was crying out with such deep longing, urgency and vitalness for :  " will you come together in union with Spirit in prayer with me?" there was a fourth who was not contending for executor but merely awaiting to spend the inheritance on self. this one was being called out to, "come together in union with Spirit in prayer with me." then there was a fifth, who heard the call and being so moved in spirit/Spirit, answered, yes! yes!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 10:56am

Kathy ~ "there is an aggressive contending taking place. one, as i seen in dream, was contending for `being' the executor of the estate, and was spending an inheritance not yet given, on legalities.  there had been a `strongman' let in, who now refused to leave, who had brought this one contending for, into bondage. the second was the executor of the estate but refused to disperse the inheritance to the deceased one's children. there was a third who realized the children were the inheritance and with true sorrow of heart repented and was crying out with such deep longing, urgency and vitalness for :  " will you come together in union with Spirit in prayer with me?" there was a fourth who was not contending for executor but merely awaiting to spend the inheritance on self. this one was being called out to, "come together in union with Spirit in prayer with me." then there was a fifth, who heard the call and being so moved in spirit/Spirit, answered, yes! yes!"

Executor - of His WILL. We cannot excecute His Will in partiality - broker His Estate into peices as if to the "winner" of His Will goes all the spoils.

The strongman is there to inforce this fragmentation, this brokering of the Kingdom - he is contending for the estate by inforcing legalities - to hold the throne as executor, as God.

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 11:46am

the first one, yes. the pride of man refusing to bend to His will and so there was the 'battle of the wills' going on, so to speak. : )

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 11:52am

Executor - of His WILL. We cannot excecute His Will in partiality - broker His Estate into peices as if to the "winner" of His Will goes all the spoils.

The strongman is there to inforce this fragmentation, this brokering of the Kingdom - he is contending for the estate by inforcing legalities - to hold the throne as executor, as God.

He is the only Executor of His Will - and His Will is fuffilled through Access to His Estate.

The sin against the Holy Spirit is to stop the Access to His Estate - TO TIE IT UP IN LEGALITIES. To stop the flow from heaven. The Holy Spirit is here to include others - The first Manifestation of Christ's Spirit was other tounges. 

-------------

Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 12:22pm

true Vince, pride in whatsoever form, will stop access to His estate..Kingdom : ) 

` except you turn and become as little children, you will not enter the Kingdom of heaven/God'  and ' "I thank You Father, Lord of heaven and earth that You have hid these things from the wise and the prudent(intellect) and has revealed them unto babes: even so, Father, for it seemed good in Your sight."

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 12:39pm

-------------

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 12:58pm

wow agian!!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Date Posted: 01/13/2010 at 11:14pm

while reading through what Ron has shared here Kriston, i was reminded also of what you shared in this 2010 A MORE EXCELLENT WAY...By Kriston Couchey

yeah..wow again! : )

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 01/14/2010 at 7:01pm

Experiencing the love of our Father changes us from the core of our being. Our motives are altered. Our will becomes to do His will. Our negative personality qualities melt away in His love. No frustrating needs remain within us as we are fulfilled in Him. Remaining in His presence keeps our hearts in perfect peace that is beyond understanding (Phil 4:7). And all things are possible to us as we simply abide in Christ Jesus and allow the Spirit to accomplish in and through us what our Father is doing (Mat 19:26).
The time has come to no longer resist the Holy Spirit and get rid our spiritual pride in our biblical knowledge, works of miracles and our man-made offices of authority over others. The time has come to not only know Christ Jesus but to be known of Him, and become one with God in our Father’s immeasurable love.

Mat 7:22-23: "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'”

Date Posted: 01/14/2010 at 11:04pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:
The time has come to no longer resist the Holy Spirit and get rid our spiritual pride in our biblical knowledge, works of miracles and our man-made offices of authority over others. The time has come to not only know Christ Jesus but to be known of Him, and become one with God in our Father’s immeasurable love.

amen

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/14/2010 at 11:57pm

YES YES YES  RON!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Pieter Mesu
Date Posted: 01/18/2010 at 8:24am

a big amen,

and its my sincere prayer that this post was confirmed in the natural January 15 by the sundarkening in Africa, with a so called ring of fire, next one will be about approximately thousand years!

Yesterday I was at ARCH, Putten (also attended my homechurch previously in the morning and the partnerevening in Rotterdam on which the Lord said ´rise your hand, which i did hesitating, noticing in the natural mattheus van der steen prayed for the blessing of the almighty father at which i noticed the blessing move of my hand and we both thanked god, mattheus in front aloud, cause he leaded his partnernight), and I got two words during worship. 

Right and rightful inheritance.

After seeking the Lord this morning and entering this into a biblical database, I got psalm 2. The following words spoke to my heart:

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

also the lord spoke previously (about three years back) the words of Isaiah to my heart, posted by Gene (about today), but i could not imagine the truth. may the lord be praised among the nations!

When singing the Lords prayer (Rotterdam, last Saturday, partnernight), i raised my right hand and blessed mattheus, who was seated at my right hand, on the stage. It was as if the lord showed (he only said ´bless him´ during the our fatherpart) i was the prophetic image of the children he takes care for with his organisation, and he was the earthly father, representing the lord, since he also wants to show the fatherheart to the nations.

-------------
Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!

Date Posted: 01/18/2010 at 8:27am

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

God has great wrath against unrighteousness. But absolutely none for His Son and all those who are in His Son. God has no wrath toward His people. However, in love He does chasten His people.

John 3:36  "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

Eph 5:6  Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

1 Th 5:9  For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Heb 12:5  And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: "My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;

Heb 12:6  For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives."

As sons he chastens us for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.

Ron

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/18/2010 at 10:58pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 01/20/2010 at 10:06pm

Woohooooooo! YEEEEEES! As we humble ourself to allow this to be
broken, blasted off, burned up, etc...THIS is expanding the Kingdom of
God. He is SO worthy of this sacrifice and it's an amazing chain reaction -
as more become more free and release - this opens up for MORE to
become free - it takes a humbling and a humility on our part and no
longer listening to religious spirits who seek to sound so much like
God...but to be moved by the Spirit of God - YES YES YES! It's more in our
be-ing and become-ing than in our do-ing or our competent (so-called)
ruling and overbearing...we might have to go to some very low
places...check I Cor 13. this is a surrender fueled by love and not
necessarily a surrendering the body to be burned or a giving away all
posessions...it's a far lower place than that!!! And higher!!!

quote Ron: "The time has come for the sons of God to shake themselves
loose from all restraints of the cares of this life and remove any remaining
rocks of religion from their hearts and call upon Father to create a clean
heart within (Mark 4:19) (Psa 51:10).

The time has come for all hindrances, limitations and restraints to be
broken and the power of the enemy bound from our lives, our families,
and those to whom we connect (Mat 16:19).

The time has come for every spiritually gifted and empowered child of
God to step up into their calling and move with full assurance and
complete abandonment into the fullness of Christ Jesus (Eph 1:18) (Eph
4:1) (2 Tim 1:9).

The time has come to be flowing our Father’s love to supply every joint of
connection overcoming the enemy and empowering every child to grow
up as sons of the fullness of Christ." (end quote)

BLAST OFF!!!!!

He is soooooo worthy!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window