Print Page | Close Window

Your Abundant Salary - Brenda Kunneman

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30989
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:23pm

Topic: Your Abundant Salary - Brenda Kunneman

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Your Abundant Salary - Brenda Kunneman
Date Posted: 02/11/2010 at 10:04am

February 11, 2010

“I am your Lord, and in every situation, I am your exceeding and abundant salary.  For I will pay for the impossible and cause your accuser to be bound.”

Prophetic Scripture:
Genesis 15:1 – “I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.”

Prayer:

Father, I thank you that I am your child and I can trust today that you will take care of my financial needs.  You want to be my source and my help.  So Lord, I return to You and trust that You will supply for me because You care for me!  Today, I place every concern in Your hands and I expect supernatural resources to begin flowing into every area of my life.  I thank You for Your love and provision for me! In Jesus’ Name, AMEN!

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 02/11/2010 at 12:38pm

...thank you Lord!

How many of you have been trusting the Lord for past bills and future needs...and then the enemy spends his time going around saying in your ear things like...

"you don't have enough now because you are a bad person! That's what other christian's think about you!"

I just thought I'd post one of the awful things the enemy says to God's people...so that we could all look at it and once and for all laugh and tell him to scram...that Jesus loves us!

Thank you Father/Savior/Holy Spirit!...that you loooooooooove us and pay for the impossible...and bind the accuser!

Oh how I love my children...and love to give them presents...and see them healed and all needs met. So does my heavenly father!

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Print Page | Close Window