Print Page | Close Window

Word re. God’s Wilderness Saints

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31271
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:23pm

Topic: Word re. God’s Wilderness Saints

Posted By: Michele Hay
Subject: Word re. God’s Wilderness Saints
Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 6:49am

I could not sleep last night...and was up very early...and caught TBN. I don't know if it was a recent rerun or not.

Pastor Benny Hinn was on and some other ministers...and one was Mark Cherona who is a teacher and a prophet. Now I know Pastor Benny's wife left him...and I'm sure... that if he did criticize someone else who's wife left him...he regrets it now.

And...though I do believe there is a blessing with giving...I do have a bit of a hard time with "go to the phone! go to the phone!" Thats me, for right now, but I won't tear down the men and women of God...the Lord will sort us out if we 'go too far'...I don't doubt their hearts at all.

They were all praying in the studio, everyone, and well, the annointing apparently got heavy, Pastor Benny kept saying so, and one of the Pastors wives was being prophecied to by Pastor Benny...and she was never touched...and her chin went up slowly, way up and whoosh! she was out on the floor. There were a few other words...especially that those who have been trusting for it... will have 12 months of restoration. Which agrees with the word that this time next year you will not recognize your life.

Then Pastor Benny looked at Mark Cherona again, who had already prophecied to Benny that he would be laying hands on Netinyahu (PM of Israel) soon and that he would marvel at the son of God... and said to him, prophecy brother, the annointing is heavy all over you...and Mark deferred to Benny to continue to speak...but Benny said...no go ahead I can see the annointing all over you...

And then...I thought I would come out of my seat!

Mark prophecied (and you don't hear this on TBN usually)

...that the Lord  has a WILDERNESS people, and that he has kept them in the wilderness until this time! And that he weaned them there from (and he waved his hands around) all of what we make up as church and how we think it should be (I'm paraphrasing from what I can remember) and just as the Ark rested on the SHOULDERS OF THE PRIESTS! (ARE YOU SHOUTING YET?) (the annointing hit me as I typed that part!) that we are about to CROSS OVER...and that this people who are called for this time...will walk as has not been seen for 2,000 years...and that they will carry such a heavy annointing on their shoulders...and that like Joseph and Moses and Elijah they will be called from the Wilderness and the prisons to stand before kings and Pharaohs!

And Pastor Benny said...and it will happen when Billy Graham goes to be with the Lord. And he had already said (I'm remembering) that something would happen in an American city...he said he did not mean to scare anyone...and that he did not know which one...but that people in America were going to run to God then...and that we needed to be ready...because they came after 911 and the church was not ready!

There was also a personal word for Mark Cherona that the Lord was going to bring his son from a downcast countenance to a bright one and put a crown on his head...and I thought that many of us praying for our children's needs could be heartened by that as well.

I just want to say...WOOOO HOOOOOO!

Can I say that?

love, michele

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Replies:

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 9:11am

Michele,

Thanks for sharing this with us!  It is exciting and encouraging for those who know that place.  Yet, we share in his sufferings as well as his glory but the death to self will have taken over these vessels such that the suffering won't matter. 

that we are about to CROSS OVER

this was a blessing for me.  I've had that sense in my Spirit since the first of 2010 but I think the transition is going to call for maybe more patience than we'd like. 

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 9:16am

...You are welcome!

-------------

Posted By: Kayla Boyd
Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 9:53am

Whoa! I'm almost in tears at work...thank you for this post:.:I will view
the archive when I get home...

AMEN AMEN AMEN. Father oil is in our lamps and we are ready, now
is the time...

I've pictured the day of His coming and my deliverance for so long in
so many different ways and I think I will just faint and hug the ground
in amazement, awe, happiness and relief

goodbye tears of mourning, hello tears of joy

Kayla

-------------
dreamer, enough said...

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 03/03/2010 at 5:34pm

Thankyou Michele ~

Yes & Amen!

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Date Posted: 03/03/2010 at 5:56pm

...You're welcome sweets..

-------------

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 03/03/2010 at 6:54pm

Hi Michele I seen it,There is a special people being raised up for this time which is now,Give us More Lord,make us ready Lord God Bless You

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 03/05/2010 at 9:40am

Thank you for that word Michele...We are truly in the wilderness BUT honestly I can truly begin to REALLY SEE what God is doing. I now realize the call of God on my life must be just that much of a threat to the kingdom of satan because I would not be so targeted by satan. He would love for me to give up and what he thought was truly my ultimate demise has been one of the biggest blessings in the disguise this past week.

Thank you Lord for the trials and rejection...You are truly making me into a powerful anointed woman for your Glory!

Thank you again Michele.!

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: Kayla Boyd
Date Posted: 03/05/2010 at 9:47am

alicia myers wrote:

Thank you Lord for the trials and rejection...You are truly making me
into a powerful anointed woman for your Glory!

Indeed! I just said the same thing! Lately Ive been
DELIGHTED in this journey I have been on and I now see it
how God intended to use this for His Glory

YAY!

-------------
dreamer, enough said...

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 03/05/2010 at 9:57am

Kayla Boyd wrote:
alicia myers wrote:

Thank you Lord for the trials and rejection...You are truly making me
into a powerful anointed woman for your Glory!

Indeed! I just said the same thing! Lately Ive been
DELIGHTED in this journey I have been on and I now see it
how God intended to use this for His Glory

YAY!

Amen and YAY! Yes, I have never had so much joy in the past 3 years as I have the past two days and I have been in a homeless shelter all week...I mean God is GOOD and his WAYS ARE NOT OURS!!!!!!!!!

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Print Page | Close Window