Print Page | Close Window

Gifted for this Hour! - Brenda Kunneman

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31561
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:22pm

Topic: Gifted for this Hour! - Brenda Kunneman

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Gifted for this Hour! - Brenda Kunneman
Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 9:50am

March 23, 2010

“It is not by accident that you were born in this time.  For you have been graced for it,” says God.  “See now your gifts and abilities and let Me enrich them one by one.  Say no more that you have nothing to give, for I have gifted you especially for this hour!”

Prophetic Scripture:
I Corinthians 1:4-7 – I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; that in everything ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: So that ye come behind in no gift waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Prayer:

Father, I thank You that I am a gifted individual.  You have graced me to do great things.  I believe today that I am not going to fall short in any talent You have given me, but I am going to use my gifts to the best of my ability.  Help me see all the good qualities You have given me right now!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

ovm.org

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 12:50pm

...amen! Thank you Lord!!

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 2:28pm

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Print Page | Close Window