Print Page | Close Window

Realization - Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31562
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:23pm

Topic: Realization - Mary Clark

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Realization - Mary Clark
Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 9:54am

March 23, 2010

realization – understanding, comprehension, consciousness, awareness, recognition

"I want you to step into the realization of Who I am to you.  I want you to accept My finished work. I want you to know, truly know, the gift of love that I have poured out on you.  I don’t want you doubting Me or My love for you for one instant!  I want you to truly know the gift of life that I have given to you, embrace it, and walk in it NOW, every day, and throughout eternity.

I am not a God Who does not wish to make Himself known to His beloved.  No! I want you to know Me and My goodness toward you.  I want you to know that you are highly favored. I hold back no good thing from those I love, those that I care for tenderly.

Hear Me this day and know that the hour is approaching when you will take that vital step into what I have planned for you since the beginning. You will take your place in My plan.  You will walk in the sweet assurance of your God and His everlasting plan for you. You will know some things with a certainty and this will enable you to explore My truths with no reservation, just acceptance in Who I am to you.  And Who am I to you?  I am your All, your Everything,  your God Who has seen fit to reveal Himself in a mighty way in these last days.  That is Who I am to you, beloved, and I want you to realize it, I want you to realize this amazing truth about your God, your Beloved!!!"

mailto:barnabessie@embarqmail.com - barnabessie@embarqmail.com

Print Page | Close Window