Print Page | Close Window

Ice cream from the Father

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31685
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:22pm

Topic: Ice cream from the Father

Posted By: Pamela Felix
Subject: Ice cream from the Father
Date Posted: 03/30/2010 at 9:00pm

To night I got a picture of God handing out ice cream cones from Heaven.  I believe that this represents His blessings and goodness pouring down from Heaven.  Does anyone have a revelation on what ice cream represents in the Heavenly realms?  I know that ice cream is made from milk and God made milk  for  babies but ice cream, cheese is not for newborns. New borns can not digest ice cream and cheese.  Only older children, teens and adults can digest ice cream and cheese.  ( I hope we can still eat ice cream in Heaven, I couldn't imagine no ice cream in Heaven.)

-------------
A gentle answer turns away wrath.

Replies:

Posted By: Daniel Ritchie
Date Posted: 03/31/2010 at 4:17pm

I don't know off the top of my head, but the last week or so, Dad has been getting me free ice cream with my meals and I just came from there.  The flavor was pomegranate/blueberry and it was low fat but not fat free so I only at half of it tonight because I've been putting on a few pounds.
Don't know if any of that means anything, but my focus in my walk with Dad lately has been one of trusting him when things don't look like they'll work out and seeing his unfailing love and faithfulness splash down day by day and feeling like a dope because I doubted for a moment.
So, like it says somewhere, his faithfulness is my shield.
Also when Dad told Moses what his name is, he spoke of his unfailing love and faithfulness.  I don't know what any of that has to do with ice cream, except that it is good.

Date Posted: 03/31/2010 at 7:35pm

Jesus said that if Earthly parents can give us good things then our Heavenly Father can give us even better things.  Ice cream represents pleasure and enjoyment.  I believe God wants us to have life and have it abandonly and enjoy all His blessings from Heaven.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/01/2010 at 7:35pm

The Father would say:

My children, I desire to give you good things and to give you the desires of your heart. Just as an Earthly father would give a child, ice cream, I desire to give you the things that delight you.  As long as your heart is on Me and My will for you, then asked in My name, and you receive the things that you asked for.

Love Father God.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window