Print Page | Close Window

LIFE BEYOND UNDERSTANDING

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31824
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:51am

Topic: LIFE BEYOND UNDERSTANDING

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: LIFE BEYOND UNDERSTANDING
Date Posted: 04/07/2010 at 6:48am

Life Beyond Understanding

By Ron McGatlin
Deep within the heart of man there is potential life so far beyond our human understanding that words are not available to fully communicate its substance. Simply, our human minds cannot possibly get around this reality of spiritual life that can abide deep within our being. Only by the Spirit of Christ Jesus can this life-beyond become a living reality within our inner being. Natural man without the Spirit cannot experience this abundance of life that far surpasses understanding.
Probably many, if not most, Christians have not yet experienced this inner communion with heaven in the Spirit. Some of those who have experienced it may not continuously abide in this beautiful but hard to describe experience of perfect peace and total rest deep within. Spiritual terms to describe this place are not in my vocabulary. One can only resort to natural metaphors and parables.
It is like a deep well or pool of cool clear water flowing life and knowledge of heaven from deep within. To drink of this water is completely satisfying. The taste and feel is perfect.
I was given a dream or a vision of a well maybe twenty feet across with a wooden casing maybe 3 or 4 ft high around the well that looked like a very large, old-fashioned wooden tub or tank with bands around it holding wooden staves together. The perfectly clear cool water flowed up from within the well and over the sides pouring out all around the well onto a wooden platform or floor. There was some kind of wooden covering built over the area and the entire area was so comfortably cool and delightful from the sweet, cool, refreshing water. Drinking the water was completely satisfying and totally refreshing. I had never tasted water so pure so cool and fully satisfying. Looking down into the deep gently overflowing well, there is a sense of total assurance of a never-ending supply of life-giving water from heaven.
Partaking of this water causes every work of God to flow effortlessly into place in and through our lives. There is no effort in knowing deep knowledge from God that no man can figure out. Obedience is without effort on our part. Our heart is filled with His desires and the power flows from heaven to accomplish them.
There is always enough. There is complete assurance that everything to accomplish the life and work of God is always available at the time it is needed to complete the plan of God for us at the time.
From this deep well of living water, the life of God flows in peaceful, powerful abundance. Hearing and knowing God is effortless. Discernment and wisdom is just there. One just knows things without searching them out. Love flows effortlessly into every aspect of our being and our lives exude the peace and joy of His love.
Religion has little or nothing to do with this spiritual inner life of Christ Jesus. Religion is by nature primarily an outward work of form and function. Religion is based on man trying to reach God to obtain his favor and the life of promise.
The water is the Spirit of Christ Jesus.
John 4:13-14: Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."
John 7:37-39: On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly will flow rivers of living water." But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him should receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
This is the time of the “Christ in You” people.
The emphasis in the recent past revival and renewal outpourings of the Spirit were sometimes referred to as the river of God. The Spirit was poured out in certain places and people went to those places to drink from the water of the Spirit of Christ. Often, after going home they eventually became dry of the life-giving water and needed to return to the river to drink again.
We have entered the seventh millennium since Adam and the third millennium since Jesus. In this new worldwide season the manifestation of the revelation of the inner well of the Spirit of Christ springing up from within has become an increasingly prevalent reality.
Drinking from the pure living water that flows up from deep within washes us clean of all self-life and religion, and fills us with the life of Christ. Thus, we are transformed into purified holy humble sons. The upward flow of Christ-life from the fountain within brings an end to our life and fills our being with His life (Gal 2:20).
This experience is for this hour. This is the beginning of the season in the history of God and mankind for emphasis on the manifesting reality of the life of Christ within His people. This has been available, but this is the season when many are now prepared and ready to lose their lives and stop drinking from the world and religion to fully experience drinking of the life-giving Spirit of Christ by the Holy Spirit within our beings.
All of religion’s form and practice is being dissolved from within us by the life-giving flow of the water from the well of the Sprit of Christ.
Discernment becomes keen and perfected in our purified hearts. Anything that presents itself before us that is not from the pure water of the Spirit well is immediately recognized and refused. Mixtures of water from sources other than the well of Christ will no longer be swallowed. However, the pure water flowing from the fountain of the Spirit of Christ in others will be freely received as the many members of the purified Body become as one in Christ becoming the purified holy Bride of Christ.
Revelation from the written word of God is vibrantly alive and filled with life-transforming substance. Passages that previously only spoke to us of religious form or traditions now become filled with light and wisdom that releases the order and ways of heaven into us. The true gospel of the kingdom in our Bibles begins to come into clear focus.
How do we come to experience this well of life.
First and foremost we must become thirsty. Jesus said, “If anyone thirsts come to Me and drink.”
Once, years ago I asked God how I could become more hungry for Him. The answer was quick and direct. I heard, “Don’t eat so much of everything else.” To thirst for the water of the Spirit of God we must stop drinking so much of everything else.
If we are drinking from our past religious traditions or “church” as usual and are satisfied with the form and political or social relationships of religious activity, we will not thirst for the well of Christ within. If we are drinking from our natural human intelligence of seeking knowledge and avoiding experiencing things of the Spirit because we do not understand them, we will not be thirsty. Similarly drinking from the cares of this natural life or the deceitfulness of riches or our past experiences or whatever we drink from will keep us from being truly thirsty.
In brief, we must willingly lay down our lives before Him in repentance for even the “good” life we have lived and leave it all on the altar before Him.
When we become emptied of everything else we make room for Him.
We must quiet ourselves and get still before Him.
 Find a prayer closet or prayer place where you can be still and quiet your mind.
Seek Him with your whole heart, and commune with Him in the Spirit.
Ask in prayer and believe you receive when you pray, and you shall receive
Quietly wait looking to the depths of your inner being for the feelings and impressions of the Spirit to awaken and arise. Do not fear feelings and emotions; they may be touched as the Spirit flows up within.
Pray asking the Lord to flow revelation into your heart. Open your Bible and begin slowly reading a few verses. As you drink from this well the water of the Spirit will begin to flow fresh life into you.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net" _fcksavedurl="mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 04/07/2010 at 10:36am

amen

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 04/07/2010 at 1:01pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Once, years ago I asked God how I could become more hungry for Him. The answer was quick and direct. I heard, “Don’t eat so much of everything else.” To thirst for the water of the Spirit of God we must stop drinking so much of everything else.
If we are drinking from our past religious traditions or “church” as usual and are satisfied with the form and political or social relationships of religious activity, we will not thirst for the well of Christ within. If we are drinking from our natural human intelligence of seeking knowledge and avoiding experiencing things of the Spirit because we do not understand them, we will not be thirsty. Similarly drinking from the cares of this natural life or the deceitfulness of riches or our past experiences or whatever we drink from will keep us from being truly thirsty.

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 04/07/2010 at 6:54pm

Praise God

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 04/08/2010 at 9:16am

"Once, years ago I asked God how I could become more hungry for Him. The answer was quick and direct. I heard, “Don’t eat so much of everything else.” To thirst for the water of the Spirit of God we must stop drinking so much of everything else."

Thank you for this wise word, brother Ron! 

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Date Posted: 04/10/2010 at 7:53am

Partaking of this water causes every work of God to flow effortlessly into place in and through our lives. There is no effort in knowing deep knowledge from God that no man can figure out. Obedience is without effort on our part. Our heart is filled with His desires and the power flows from heaven to accomplish them.
There is always enough. There is complete assurance that everything to accomplish the life and work of God is always available at the time it is needed to complete the plan of God for us at the time.
From this deep well of living water, the life of God flows in peaceful, powerful abundance. Hearing and knowing God is effortless. Discernment and wisdom is just there. One just knows things without searching them out. Love flows effortlessly into every aspect of our being and our lives exude the peace and joy of His love.
Discernment becomes keen and perfected in our purified hearts. Anything that presents itself before us that is not from the pure water of the Spirit well is immediately recognized and refused. Mixtures of water from sources other than the well of Christ will no longer be swallowed. However, the pure water flowing from the fountain of the Spirit of Christ in others will be freely received as the many members of the purified Body become as one in Christ becoming the purified holy Bride of Christ.
John 4:13-14: Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."
John 7:37-39: On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly will flow rivers of living water." But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him should receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
Ron

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 04/10/2010 at 8:47am

A completeness, a fullness - where mixture is as incompleteness, bareness ... the only "error" then in mixture would be a hindrance(perhaps like a damn) to being made whole

thats incredible - Lord allow me to drink from this stream ...

WOW !

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Posted By: Pieter Mesu
Date Posted: 04/10/2010 at 1:40pm

Its a great article and as always full of truth, and I do not mean this in a mesmerizing way.  

In fact it was my practice today, lets not be childish and I asked the Lord for the living water and to guide me with His Spirit throughout the day and to teach me what to carry. When I walked down the stairs, I had a vision of a congregation applauding me when i entered my living. I thought: will I finally experience the joy of the gospel? and remembered some articles I read about prophets with good timings and bad timings embracing each other finally. I remembered the mail I had written the night before, namely last night, Friday April 9th and wondered if it had anything to do with TRIN.

I teared apart an envelop, on which I´d written yesterday on three different ocassions while playing the cello ( the Lord said go down and write something: i wrote three times, please help me to concentrate on playing the cello, cause everytime i play the cello, i feel most anger against my neighbors and start to worry, like if it is really anger against my ex projected on my neighbor and why HE always has to take the front door, while that annoys me tremendously) and i think I asked if the Lord would help me again, whilst tearing it, loving my neighbors and the courage and energy to play the cello.

Bc of the applauding congregation vision and the visit of the mom of my girlfriend, I felt encouraged to sing praises again in the morning, which I did, but .. still listening to the Lord, as in sometimes stop, bc otherwise the neighbors would start slamming doors and moving furniture again. :):) 

I also considered the fact I had now sent my mail to a different person then the last time i sent the partnerteam a mail, namely this time it was directed at the mom of Mattheus van der Steen, instead of Anda Haagen. I thought I felt led to do so and it felt right this morning to have done so. I cannot remember if I immediately switched on the tele, but I remembered the often times in which I heard names of people out of shows, before the show was actually on, So I asked: Lord, you can guide each and every step. Which channel shall it be (after having led my agenda for the Lord upstairs, and of course, i had nothing special to do today). There was a show on I´d already seen before about a exposition of Art and it was presented by a person who spoke german very well, I thought about how she´d studied her german, by school or by herself, by heart. Also I found her a bit of a funny person, bc of her glasses, it was Margriet Brandsma a Dutch reporter.

The broadcast was stopped bc of the terrible news in Poland and there was an extra additional newsbulletin, bc of this. Much to my amazement the president of the Polish government was in the plane. At this point I do not want to offend anyone, but i have asked the Lord for a special event close to the memorial day of the Holocaust and I was wondering if this was the day of the jewish memorial day I cannot remember.

It appeared not to be so, after searching this online at my laptop. The event had to do with 1940 and some 22,000 people were killed by Joseph Stalin, a person of whom, like Mao, little attention is drawn in Holland, Europe, in general, while their deeds were amongst the cruelst as well. :):) 

This remembered me of the times planes have crashed, ´coincidentally´ after writing mails to others. I remembered the Mom of Mattheus van der Steen whom I had written a rather optimistic mail, and of course my last post here on OH. Also I saw yesterday an extra post had been written on http://www.gebedsbroeders.nl - www.gebedsbroeders.nl , which mentioned the earthquake in Sumatra. I rembered the ´wage´ of the prophet (i do not know where this principle is mentioned in the bible, but it is a great principle in many ways, that the one who receives anyone in faith will receive the wage) and the fact the Lord had not told me about the event in Poland. For example, when the earthquake in Turkye was, the Lord had repeatedly brought in mind a Turkish connection from my linkedin on the same morning before knowing.

I thought about yesterday, when the mom of my girlfriend passed by. She and family in Spain had listened in faith when I told about sometimes judgment occurring. One week after last Summer, terrible explosions took place in Spain.

For me, fresh in memory, was my experience with the lady bug, and also the pillows. With the Lady Bug the Lord said, bow down, whilest sitting in the back of my garden and the lady bug came walking toward me, it felt as a great privilige (the same if with birds, which start after some guiding, basically the Lord is of course allmighty, a concept which i start to realize more fully then ever before). The pillows fell down in my bedroom while singing the first line of the song ´i bow down to you Lord Jesus´, on two different ocassions, it was the same pillow.

I remembered the confusing period leading to my divorce. Some of you remember I have had the thought I would be one of the endtime prophets.

I thought so, bc of special experiences, such as angels carrying the sun and the moon being moved, both after long times, of waiting, -knowing- the Lord would want to tell me something, aware of his holyness. I wondered often while I took the time and if had the chance to speak indeed, or wasted my time.

Now yesterday I sent an email at Miss van der Steen, the mom of Mattheus van der Steen. Their annual conference was last year, in 2009, on the 4rd (Death Memorial Day WWII) and 5th of May (Liberation Day, celebration, WWII) Heaven on Earth, in Zwolle. Also a different prophet in Holland, Josie Hagen, felt led by the Lord to do something with liberation day, during that year. The first conference I attended in 2007, was accompanied by thunder in the air in Zwolle, the Lord said ´waves of thunder´ ten minutes before the thunder started. I did not feel led to attend the opening. The second in 2008. I was not very enthusaistic, bc i was hoping for great miracles, but perhaps, i have to admit was looking for the wrong things. One good thing is I started partnering. This means a lot to me, since they pray for their partners. Prayer is essential to my life as christian. To me it is communication, though i say this with pain in my heart, bc of my divorce.   

The people from the partnerteam of TRIN know I have thought for a while I would be one of the two endtime prophets-- together with Mattheus van der Steen.

I was, and am?? a bit immature in the prophetical. Because of some events that impacted my emotional life greatly, I searched and keep on seraching the Lord. One of the words I kept hearing again and again was ´tweeling´the Dutch word for Twins. I never thought of the twintowers, till I felt led by the Lord to respond to an article written by Holly Cawfield, August 2008 in which after the writings realized the connection between twins and judgment for America. I felt not very glad to bring the message, but since I was divorced myself and bc of the loving people of OH, I felt at home.  

Well, some other events have taken place, such as the train exploding in Italy and the plane crash at the Commores, after writing a mail at David Wilkerson, exactly the day after. One topic in the mail to Mister Wilkersn was the fact that his message of urgency was dicussed on the following website in Dutch: http://www.gebedsbroeders.nl - www.gebedsbroeders.nl . The day after I responded to this message, meaning to affirm this, we had an earthquake in Italy, l´Aquila.

Yesterday I sent an update in general to the partnerteam TRIN. The people from the partnerteam are aware of the fact (what i´ve shared on this forum as well) that the grandparents of a guy by whom i felt intimidated died both within half an hour in one weekend during my stay in the psychiatric hospital.

Okay, what has this all to do with Poland. It struck me the president was a twin. Poland was ´important´ during second world war (also victimized). The plane, well before the plane crashes were ever connected to my person, in as far they could be prophetically interpreted, i had testified to seven people with whom i organized a day of repentance the Lord sometimes spoke to me by means of planes. :):) Also the twins played in a movie, in which they both stole the moon. In a sense, by the visit of the mom of my girlfriend, i was able to ignore the presence of my neighbors!!

Well, lets hope its all part of the living water. I guess i´m just tremendously curious to know whether i will ever start or ´have´ the workout of the prpohecy. I am sorry it must seem rather confusing. I have by means of telling this, shared some important way of living.

One last thing- Not long ago, I attended a meeting of Patricia Bootsma. She spoke at Youth with a Mission. Afterwards I got a mail, in which this message, an image of a kind of chicken (holy spirit) on a kind of egg was shared again, but also an image of Carla Kwakkel. She shared a vision of a dam, she received ever in Israel by a jewish lady. The dam was breathing in and out. The jewish lady compared it to the heart of the Lord beating for the jews.Some of you know ive written a message of complaint, and I´m still in progress with this, rather fatigueing process.

Before I ever had a chance read this mail, I had written on the website of http://www.gebedsbroeders.nl - www.gebedsbroeders.nl about the fact I testified on THIS website about the importance of celebrating corporate victory´s. The guy that wrote about celebrating was Matthijs Schenk, March 14, Dutch word for celebrating is ´vieren´. My respond had nothing to do with his post, but i was clearly instructed by the Lord what to write down. Besides, i had heard his name for many months before in the spirit.

In this reaction, I wrote amongst other things, about the fact that I was awake during the whole night, when in Kampen the christian family was suddenly killed by a fire. I wrote I felt very close to the Lord during that night, without knowing what was going on and my curtains were moving. It felt like the Lords heart was beating in my room- This was all before reading the mail from Dorien tHoog and Carla Kwakkel with this image. In the natural, a dam in China broke, the same weekend. :):)

The water is the Spirit of Christ Jesus.
This is the time of the “Christ in You” people.
The emphasis in the recent past revival and renewal outpourings of the Spirit were sometimes referred to as the river of God. The Spirit was poured out in certain places and people went to those places to drink from the water of the Spirit of Christ. Often, after going home they eventually became dry of the life-giving water and needed to return to the river to drink again.
We have entered the seventh millennium since Adam and the third millennium since Jesus. In this new worldwide season the manifestation of the revelation of the inner well of the Spirit of Christ springing up from within has become an increasingly prevalent reality.
Drinking from the pure living water that flows up from deep within washes us clean of all self-life and religion, and fills us with the life of Christ. Thus, we are transformed into purified holy humble sons. The upward flow of Christ-life from the fountain within brings an end to our life and fills our being with His life (Gal 2:20).
This experience is for this hour. This is the beginning of the season in the history of God and mankind for emphasis on the manifesting reality of the life of Christ within His people. This has been available, but this is the season when many are now prepared and ready to lose their lives and stop drinking from the world and religion to fully experience drinking of the life-giving Spirit of Christ by the Holy Spirit within our beings.
All of religion’s form and practice is being dissolved from within us by the life-giving flow of the water from the well of the Sprit of Christ.
Revelation from the written word of God is vibrantly alive and filled with life-transforming substance. Passages that previously only spoke to us of religious form or traditions now become filled with light and wisdom that releases the order and ways of heaven into us. The true gospel of the kingdom in our Bibles begins to come into clear focus.
How do we come to experience this well of life.
First and foremost we must become thirsty. Jesus said, “If anyone thirsts come to Me and drink.”
In brief, we must willingly lay down our lives before Him in repentance for even the “good” life we have lived and leave it all on the altar before Him.
When we become emptied of everything else we make room for Him.
We must quiet ourselves and get still before Him.
 Find a prayer closet or prayer place where you can be still and quiet your mind.
Seek Him with your whole heart, and commune with Him in the Spirit.
Ask in prayer and believe you receive when you pray, and you shall receive
Quietly wait looking to the depths of your inner being for the feelings and impressions of the Spirit to awaken and arise. Do not fear feelings and emotions; they may be touched as the Spirit flows up within.
Pray asking the Lord to flow revelation into your heart. Open your Bible and begin slowly reading a few verses. As you drink from this well the water of the Spirit will begin to flow fresh life into you.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Date Posted: 04/12/2010 at 5:55pm

Pieter Mesu wrote:

Its a great article and as always full of truth, and I do not mean this in a mesmerizing way.  

Thanks Pieter for the kind words.

Ron

Posted By: Pieter Mesu
Date Posted: 04/13/2010 at 8:26am

I forwarded the link (AND the entire two messages) to Dorien tHoog (she mailed me and quite a couple of others about a political issue, something she has never done in the three years I´ve come to know her and I DO happen have a meeting tonight with a christian Dutch political party, christenunie at Zwolle) yesterday  Perhaps useless to say (there is so much to say which is completely useless, next to the bible) I´m full of expectancy towards things to come. When I shared something about rembering to have composed a song about thirteen years back, and it was in the same message as about the universe, later it was brought to my mind, perhaps bc people prayed over it. As if the Lord composed the universe.

Also I have something joyfull to share: some people may know in the psychiatric hospital i came to know a guy, the Lord revealed me he had not passed his final exam, by providing me with the word of knowledge ´fail´. It turned out, after questioning him ´does the word -fail- mean anything to you?´, he failed to go from his vifth to his sixth grade of secondary education (in Dutch: VWO, name of schooltype, the highest of secondary education, preparation for university).When I asked him if the word ´subject´ rung a bell, it turned out he passed for geography as only subject.

This very afternoon , he gave a kind of update. He is still using medication the reason being they think he has schizoprhenia, something the psychiatrists considered me having as well for a while.

Anyway, he wants to go to church, so I´m very excited!! Also a bit tensed, that perhaps he does not want to go anymore, but the Lord reigns.  

I will suggest him to join me this Sundaymorning.

-------------
Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!

Posted By: Mary Chretien
Date Posted: 04/16/2010 at 10:19am

WOW, WOW I am so blessed by this word ... it is just what I needed at this time of my walk... it is soooo deep ... Thank you Lord for speaking this word through Ron.... Thank You Ron for sharing it with us ..

-------------
Blessings
Mary CA.

Print Page | Close Window