Print Page | Close Window

Promised "Land"

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31928
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 4:12pm

Topic: Promised "Land"

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Subject: Promised "Land"
Date Posted: 04/14/2010 at 7:26pm

Promised "Land"

Boundaries are what make our reality and there is only one safe place - so either your boundaries are corruptible or your boundaries are secure. If they are secure they are aligned with the Father from whom every good and perfect gift comes. If your boundaries are aligned with the Father they will not infringe upon another's boundaries. On these grounds there is no limit to the length or breadth of territory that you could lay "claim" to.

Mathew 18:19 ~ Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

"If two of you shall agree. Two shall constitute a Christian fellowship. The united prayers of this fellowship for any legitimate object shall be heard. The assurance of this is found in the fact that Christ will be present wherever two or three are gathered in his name. Their united prayers will ascend, made mighty by the intercession of the Son of God. By his presence it becomes his prayer."

Agreement is an action of meekness. It is agreeing with a rule of law. In order for something to be legitimized it has to have the authority to make it so.

By who's authority do we expand our boundaries? What do we claim as our own?

If I am in agreement with another we will honor each others boundaries and our territory is then legitimate. The only legitimate claim that we can stake has to be established by the Kingdom. 

In the light of the endless vistas that are available to us through true legitmacy all of our "divisions" are insignificant in comparision.

Blessings,

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Print Page | Close Window