Print Page | Close Window

What God is saying today (4/15/10) by Ras Robinson

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31936
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:22pm

Topic: What God is saying today (4/15/10) by Ras Robinson

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Subject: What God is saying today (4/15/10) by Ras Robinson
Date Posted: 04/15/2010 at 5:54am

April 15, 2010.  In these days of open and covered rebellion, can there be obedience?  Don't be like some prophets of old and declare that you are the only ones left to defend the Lord only to discover myriads of combat angels fighting at your side.  Surely there are those righteous in the land.  Are you one of them?  The Lord says to you today, "Yes, you are one of My righteous ones.  I have saved you back in my storehouse of the future until this time.  You have been brought forth for this moment in history.  Let yourself go.  Yield to your Almighty and allow your God to totally transform you from top to bottom in obedience and loyalty.  This is your desire.  It is also mine, says the Lord of Hosts."  No more rebellion, just obedience.
Hebrews 5:8 (NASB)  "Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered." 
Ras Robinson

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Replies:

Posted By: JerilynCapaccio
Date Posted: 04/15/2010 at 9:02am

Thy will be done, Lord

Heather

-------------
"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Ps 3:3

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 04/15/2010 at 12:00pm

What is covered rebellion? (I have no idea)  Is it secret rebellion?  Rebellion in a person who thinks they are obedient?  Hidden rebellion?  Rebellion in the heart of religious people?  Rebellion in a person only the Lord knows about?

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: JerilynCapaccio
Date Posted: 04/15/2010 at 12:07pm

I would say that it is secret or hidden rebellion..
something that we think that God doesn't see...

Maybe hidden pride?

Quote:
Rebellion in a person only the Lord knows about?

Yes... it sounds like it means something that only the
Lord knows about.. some area in their heart that they haven't given to God.

Heather

-------------
"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Ps 3:3

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 04/15/2010 at 2:58pm

I think that part refers to the world around us (or even those who name His name and then teach we don't need to obey the bible)...and there is both open and secret rebellion to His ways...but He is saying...don't loose heart...

(like Elijah did temporarily...but be full of faith...) be

obedient to Him...and remember that he has others who also submit and love and follow Him! And that He has planned our walks for this day!

:)

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Print Page | Close Window