Print Page | Close Window

The Great Instructor - Brenda Kunneman

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32028
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:21pm

Topic: The Great Instructor - Brenda Kunneman

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: The Great Instructor - Brenda Kunneman
Date Posted: 04/21/2010 at 8:53am

April 21, 2010

"For those things that you have struggled to know and understand in the past shall become easy to learn now," says the Lord.  "For I long to teach you carefully and instruct you in your everyday tasks.  Yes, I will teach you with supernatural anointing so you will avoid the troubles of the past."

Prophetic Scripture:
Psalm 27:11- Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Prayer:

Lord, You are truly the great instructor.  You know all things and I believe that You want to teach me the things I need to learn.  Teach me Your ways, instruct me as I read Your Word and help me gain knowledge for the things I need in everyday life.  Teach me the skills in the area of __________________________ and I thank You that I will avoid the traps of the enemy.  I look to You as my teacher today!  In the Name of Jesus, Amen

ovm.org

Replies:

Posted By: Janine Nicole
Date Posted: 04/21/2010 at 10:45am

Amen!!! It's been happening here!!!! He is awesome!!! Love the precise personal guidance in this little corner of the world!!

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 04/21/2010 at 7:21pm

Thank You for teaching me Lord

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Print Page | Close Window