Print Page | Close Window

As Important as any prophetic word....maybe more so......

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32165
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:21pm

Topic: As Important as any prophetic word....maybe more so......

Posted By: Tina Dean
Subject: As Important as any prophetic word....maybe more so......
Date Posted: 04/29/2010 at 8:41am

PRAYER FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS.

I believe our nation is in a perilous spiritual state. We must pray. We must call on God to heal our land, forgive our sins, and lead us in the path of righteousness. Please join with believers across this great nation on Thursday, May 6, and the days following as we cry out to the Lord for His mercy and help.

I will be on my knees. I hope you will be on yours. Thank you, and God bless you.

Franklin Graham
President
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

************************************************************ *******************************

59 years ago the National Day of Prayer was instituted and if there was ever a time that we as the body of Christ need to get on our knees in unity it is NOW.  ESPECIALLY those holding the prophetic office or those with a prophetic gifting!!!

We know that we know that prayer can mitigate, or even completely avert any plan, plot or scheme of the enemy from coming about.  If there are enough of us praying who are righteous, it can even cause Abba to relent of any decision on His part to bring judgment upon our land. 

Those who just want to argue hermeneutics please save it.  This is a crucial time in the history of the church and of the United States.

(Underlining in above text of Franklin's is mine) Tina

P.S. The number 5 (grace) + 9 (Fruit of the Spirit) = 14 (Salvation or Deliverance) adds up to some supernatural power aiding our prayers!!!!

(Reference: The Arithmetic of God by Don Kistler)

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Print Page | Close Window