Print Page | Close Window

Gatekeeper,Watchmen arising

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32176
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:22pm

Topic: Gatekeeper,Watchmen arising

Posted By: Deanna Ferguson
Subject: Gatekeeper,Watchmen arising
Date Posted: 04/29/2010 at 4:58pm

During a 21 day pressing into God, i felt impressed to post this portion of what the I believe the Lord is saying:

We are all a mess at times but you Lord accept us as we are. Yet You do not allow a child to remain a child. Time we mature as Jesus did, to understanding and walking out of the realm of Your Holy Kingdom. Lord I am concerned for the things I see that seem to be holy and right which in fact are suttle scouts of destruction. How can we take what is holy and mix it with darkness. For will not it fall? A house divided will not stand. Your Word warns of false prophets, false sheppards in the last day. Many only want to hear what is good and tickels thier ears. You Lord are sounding a call, a time of pressing into to You and a need of withdrawing from the ways, things of this world. I hear Oh God.

Scipture Malachi 3:18 then you shall again discern (to see,look at, inspect, percieve, consider) betweem the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and on who does not serve God.

In order to discern we all must turn from our evil ways, repent, allow ourselfs to be purified by the refining fire of Lord so we may present an offering of righteouness, not withholding tiths and offerings, mediating on the name of the Lord day and night. Fear of Lord is the beginning of understanding we will then be His jewels. Maturing in His love, humility, assurance, acceptance then we will be again able to rightly discern the things that are pleasing to our Creator and the things that are not. Oh God help us, help our nation.

-------------
Deanna Ferguson
warrior 4 Yeshua
BLAZING EAGLE MINISTRY

Replies:

Posted By: kelly Tuller
Date Posted: 04/29/2010 at 6:09pm

your post is right on !  thanks !

It is time to pray !!

prayer/worship movement is end-time Christian Church's requirement        

Print Page | Close Window