Print Page | Close Window

Listen to Me!!! - Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32372
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:20pm

Topic: Listen to Me!!! - Mary Clark

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Listen to Me!!! - Mary Clark
Date Posted: 05/12/2010 at 10:11am

May 12, 2010

My people, listen to Me.  I want your ears attuned to My voice. I want you to know that My plans for My church are developing nicely. I want you to know with a certainty that I have many wondrous scenarios in store.

Listen to your God.  Take heed.  Follow My lead. There are many rich discoveries on the horizon. There will be many occurrences that will mystify you, causing you to wonder, and ponder what you have seen and experienced.

I am a God Who delights in revealing the most phenomenal to My beloved children. I take delight in awing you.  I take delight in displaying My power to you. I want you to see all that I have in store and enjoy the coming hour, giving Me your rapt attention. I want your eyes on Me. I want you focused on what I am delivering to your vicinity and I want you pleased in the results of these wonderful occurrences. 

Yes!  I want your heart to burst with pride in the One Who has delivered His wondrous best to His beloved. I want you bursting with pride in all the wonderful results that will develop and I want you to remember that your God is looking on you with eyes of love, telling you to listen, listen and follow His instruction. For the hour of wonder is surely at hand. It is surely at hand and I want My beloved children to recognize it, recognize the fabulous display that I am bringing to their hearts!!!

mailto:barnabessie@embarqmail.com - barnabessie@embarqmail.com

Print Page | Close Window