Print Page | Close Window

The Cross as Foundation - a word.

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32926
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:21pm

Topic: The Cross as Foundation - a word.

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Subject: The Cross as Foundation - a word.
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 12:32pm

The Cross as Foundation -

“I watch your bitter judgments. I see that your pleas for righteousness have no foundation.

Who would you have Me make right? Do you want Me to change them with politics?

What standard should I raise? Who should I exclude? Who should I accept? How should I convict them of their wrong doing?

You cannot separate righteousness and mercy. You cannot say to one group that My judgment is upon them. Are they not as you are?

I see your plotting and planning, spending your time making war. Will you not try peace? Will you not rid yourself of the burden of exclusivity?

When My judgment falls there is no bias, no select group that are targets. I released my mercy to all of humanity on the cross.

That is all you have to concern yourselves with.

That is the only thing that will draw them to Me. The cross is the only thing that draws the world. Do you think the power of the cross is weak or do you think that it transforms?

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Because I set you free from sin I have set you free from the basis of your bitter judgments.

For righteousness and mercy cannot be separated.

Both have been paid for - I have paid for the sinner and the saint alike.

Behold – ALL MEN WILL BE DRAWN UNTO ME.”

6/16/10

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Replies:

Posted By: Pieter Mesu
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 6:57pm

behold

-------------
Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 7:00pm

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Print Page | Close Window