Print Page | Close Window

DIVISION OR SEPARATION OF SANCTIFICATION?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33017
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:49am

Topic: DIVISION OR SEPARATION OF SANCTIFICATION?

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: DIVISION OR SEPARATION OF SANCTIFICATION?
Date Posted: 06/22/2010 at 5:19pm

(Personal Note: I would caution all of us to be prepared for the bomb shells of exploding revelation of God as He uncovers more of His glory in these days. The power of His righteousness and the magnificence of His excellence will consume the strength of even the greatest kings of this world. None shall stand before Him. The fire of His unapproachable light will dissolve any who are not in Christ Jesus. The glory of the magnificence of His love completely overcomes all darkness. It was His love that sent His Son to redeem and cleanse us to abide with Him in His glory. Sin cannot remain in His glorious presence. We have not yet known the glory of the Father as we soon shall. - Ron)

Division or Separation of Sanctification?

By Ron McGatlin

God is sanctifying a people unto His name and purposes. He is forming a humble, holy people consecrated, called out and spiritually assembled as His Body on earth. There is nothing religious and not even a hint of elitism in the called-out, humble, love-filled, powerful, bondservants of the Lord.

The call is to come out and come to the Father of all heaven and earth.

2 Cor 6:16-18:  And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people."

Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty."

The call is to come out of worldliness mixtures and become purified, holy sons and daughters of God in the beauties of holiness – strengthened of the Lord in the day of His power. The womb of the morning is the place of the beginnings of the beauties of holiness – the dawning of the day of His power to cleanse the world from that which exalts itself against God. It is the beginning of the enemies of the Lord being made His footstool.

The call is to the multitudes to willingly volunteer.  The qualification for volunteering is “whosoever will.” The chosen are those who are willing to abandon their past life of mixture by completely surrendering their will to be aligned with the will of God.

Mat 20:16:  "So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen."

The call is to prepare for the imminent day of the Lord’s power that is bringing forth the rule of the kingdom of heaven on earth and the destruction of the rulers of darkness.

Psa 110:1-4:  The LORD said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool." The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of Your enemies! Your people shall be volunteers (willing) In the day of Your power; In the beauties of holiness, from the womb of the morning, You have the dew of Your youth. The LORD has sworn And will not relent, "You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek."

There are only seven verses in this powerful prophetic psalm. The next three verses of Psalm 110 speak clearly of the day of the destruction of evil from the land. This is a part of what is before us that we may not have given much attention to in the past. Remember that all God does is good, and the “day of the Lord’s power” is from God’s love for His Son, His people and His world.

Psa 110:5-7:  The Lord is at Your right hand; He shall execute kings in the day of His wrath. He shall judge among the nations. He shall fill the places with dead bodies. He shall execute the heads of many countries. He shall drink of the brook by the wayside; Therefore, He shall lift up the head.

Heb 10:3031:  For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people." It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Those who despise the name of Jesus and hate God’s people continue to persecute and viciously attack those who are of God. Precious people who seek to follow Christ are being murdered. Entire villages are destroyed and the people brutally killed because they are followers of Christ. Neighborhoods of believers are being driven out or killed losing their homes and the lives they have known. Godly women and girls are raped. Men and women are cast into prison and tortured. Nations are being taken over by those who have in their heart to destroy the name of God and all of His people from the earth. This is real. This is now.

God is Love

1 John 4:7-8:  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

God loves all mankind and is not willing that any should perish. God in his mercy continues to save some of those who are persecuting and always has. Remember Saul who was persecuting the first century followers of Christ. He became Paul the apostle who carried the gospel to the gentile world and was used of the Spirit to write much of the New Testament.

The love and wisdom of God is beyond our natural human understanding. Even the persecution is used to further cleanse and purify the people of God. It is used as part of the process of preparing a called-out holy people freed of all ties to any other gods of this world – a people delivered of all mixture of darkness with the pure light of God.

In the dawning brightness of the revelation of the beauties of holiness in the day of His power in us, His chosen people, our wishy-washy mushy religious mindsets are being blown away.

People abiding in God and He in them, do not sin. It is not possible for us to abide in God and continue to walk in disobedience, rebellion, and lawlessness against God.

I heartily recommend prayerfully reading again 1 John chapters 3 and 4. Here are a few verses.

1 John 3:4-10:  Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.

And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin.

Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.

He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

The standards of God are not moveable. When we preach and teach otherwise, we are of a different spirit. Other spirits speaking through many religious professors bring a different message. Every spirit that does not profess or confess or show forth that Christ Jesus is come in the flesh now in His Body is not of God. Christ Jesus dwelling in His Body will show forth the beauties of holiness.

1 John 4:1-3:  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

These verses do not refer to the first incarnation of Christ. They refer to the current indwelling of the Spirit of Christ Jesus in the living flesh of His called out people.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Date Posted: 06/22/2010 at 6:14pm

Martin, May I say what you are saying here has been true and for those who cannot believe and leave their old ways of thinking and have not yet truly experienced the real presence of all glorious all mighty and all loving God it may still be true for them. Brother, for those who have we are no longer in prison and falling short every day.

Yes, the old church doctrine taught us that we could never be truly sanctified and would always have to sin. Now that some forerunners have experienced the real presence of God and are made holy we can easily recognize that this is a situation of the past. Any doctrine that says we must continue in rotten flesh that sins every day is a doctrine devised by demons and carried forth by the religious traditions of man. Read again chapter 3 & 4 of 1 John.

I know this is bombshell revelation to you and many others but give in some time. We are in a major transformation and a day of the beauties of holiness and a day of the power of the Lord manifesting in a purified body. I know what the Lord is speaking to those who have ears to hear regarding this time and what is just ahead.

If you cannot receive this word please do not quickly disregard it but put it on  the shelf in your heart and give the Holy Spirit time to confirm it or deny it. When He confirms it to you then let it slide off the shelf and into your heart.

Much love and respect,

Ron

Posted By: Melony Young
Date Posted: 06/22/2010 at 9:24pm

Thanks for the post, really confirms some areas I'm studying and how God is speaking into my own life.  God has really been reiterating over and over again to me that we must PRACTICE holiness, purity, righteousness. Some things there's just no compromising.

Ephesians 5:5 (New International Version)

5For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a man is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

-------------
He has made all things beautiful . . .

Date Posted: 06/23/2010 at 6:23am

Hello Martin,

I respect your level of freedom and recognize that you are of the fresh move of God. Now, let's lift up our eyes and look into the heavens and see the next release, the next wave of the glory of God coming down and being revealed in His glorious light. Do not let our previous experience limit the ability to receive the next part of this journey into the fullness of New Jerusalem life.

It is not you or me or our flesh we are speaking of here. It is NOT about our fallen state under the first Adam. It is about the reality of Christ Jesus abiding in His temple. The temple of Christ, His Body on earth, is not in bondage and is not rotten flesh. It is His life that is perfect - His life that is Holy, and His life that lives in the body where we once lived. That is NOT short of the glory of God. That is the potential for us to live in this world as Christ. It is Christ living in this earthly body.

The only short coming is our lack of believing the truth while hanging on to our false doctrines that imprison us for the use of the flesh and the enemy at the direction of spirits other than the Holy Spirit of God.

The glory of God is manifesting and will manifest in and around those who will believe that all things are possible in Christ - mountains can be moved. The powerful presence of God can abide within and we can abide in the presence of God. Christ Jesus can truly live and manifest His pure holy life in His people NOW. Abiding in Him we cannot and will not sin. We do not fall short but are being filled with the glory of God and are becoming ALL that He has said and all we believe.

1 John 3:4-10: 
Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.

And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin.

Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.

He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

All sin is not from God it is from another spirit. When we sin we are absolutely NOT ABIDING in Him and He in us.

Disobedience (lawlessness) is sin. We are ONLY accountable for our obedience to all God says to us. His instruction, direction and leading to us. Religion taught many of us that we were trapped in sins of omission because we did not do all the things that were intellectually discerned from the Bible. This is from the spirit that ruled the Pharisees and caused them to miss the glory of Christ. For example, we did not try to get every person saved that we met that day so we were in sin of omission. Or we did not read enough in the Bible that day or did not pray long enough and on and on. That was religion telling us we did not measure up.

Again we are responsible and accountable for being empowered by and led by the Spirit of God. This is what we do when we abide in Him and He in us. We obey the direction of the Spirit and bear the fruit of the Spirit that causes us to live in the will and the way of God against which there is no law. In other words Christ living in us fulfills the law and more. Brother, this is glorious!!! Thus our lives are redeemed and the glory of God abides upon us.

Yes, this is by far not all happening now in most of us. The prophetic message that God is brining here is that NOW IT IS TIME TO BELIEVE AND RECEIVE AND FULLY STEP INTO THIS REALITY. NOW, TODAY THE FIRE OF THE PRESENCE OF GOD IS HERE TO CREATE IN US THE MEASURE OF THE FULLNESS OF THE STATURE OF CHRIST.

THANK YOU JESUS - PRAISE HIS MIGHTY NAME!

Ron

Date Posted: 06/23/2010 at 1:12pm

Melony Young wrote:
Thanks for the post, really confirms some areas I'm studying and how God is speaking into my own life.  God has really been reiterating over and over again to me that we must PRACTICE holiness, purity, righteousness. Some things there's just no compromising.

Ephesians 5:5 (New International Version)

5For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a man is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Yes Melody, God did say be holy as I am holy. Grace is the empowerment of God to live righteous holy lives. Amen and Amen

Ron

Date Posted: 06/25/2010 at 5:20pm

We, the Christ Body

By Duane Stewart 

Daily, while reading the news in the paper and hearing about world events on the television, we are becoming more and more aware of the times in which we live. These times are pointing to the fact that events are taking place that is going to shock the entire world. These shock waves are going to especially affect the religious world. Among these events, a group of spiritual minded people that are classified as "the overcomers" in the Word of God are going to enter into what He, the Christ, is. In coming into a full measure of the Christ, these "overcomers" shall lay to rest the controversy of our day as to whom and what the true church is.

A trumpet is now sounding that is the voice of God declaring that the time for realities is upon us. A moving out of the realm of believing only into the realm of becoming the manifestation of that which God has spoken. This means that these overcomers shall move from the arena of concepts to the arena of realities. This speaks of the cross on which Jesus died becoming our means of death to self. This death means that now His glory rest upon us. This means that now His life has become ours because we are now dead. This speaks to us of a realm of life wherein we enter into it to go out no more.

Rev. 3:12a, "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out no more ....”

What a place to live, a dwelling in the presence of God Himself. In this we should remember that our God is a consuming fire. This is a realm of life wherein no sin, self nor rebellion can live. Thus, these people shall have come to know the reality of "I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me". The place wherein sinners and hypocrites fear to dwell has become a place of life for the overcomer.

Isa. 33:14-16, "The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness has seized the hypocrites: who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, he who despises the gain of oppressions, who gesture with his hands, refusing bribes, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed, and shuts his eyes from seeing evil: he will dwell on high; his place of defense will be the fortress of rocks; bread will be given him, his water will be sure".

By considering "death" as spoken of here, we are not speaking of the grave, but rather we speak of a coming to the end of self. We are speaking of a people who no longer remain independent and control their own self will, purpose, desires nor mind, but are becoming willfully obedient to God in all things.

This is only a portion of this article: For the full article, http://go.netatlantic.com/t/23404024/72684049/157121/0/ - Go Here:

Posted By: Stephen Tomlins
Date Posted: 06/25/2010 at 10:20pm

Thank you Ron..... your words, truly a testimony of the Christ....

Many are called... few are chosen.....  The ears that hear will discern between the "something new" and the "always NOW" eternal Emmanuel.

Constrained by time, folks can tend to categorize things of God as new, and fresh.  These things held in the right perspective and context will always be recognized as "already but not yet".  The eternal now that has always been the Christ.

The warning and encouragement to all is to not be humanistic about eternity.  It always was and always will be.  Those that have entered the kingdom of heaven understand this.   To continue to view what Jesus is doing as "new" limits or quite possibly eliminates your opportunity to "have ears to hear".  To persist in a mindset of what Jesus is doing as "new" constrains Him to your own understanding.  This can be deadly to your faith.  The Christ always was, always is, and always will be.  His revealing to us, or revelation is not "new" to Him.  It always was eternally now and perfectly Him.

Remember this fact..  we did NOT choose Jesus, He chose us.

The true circumcision faith and disciples of the Christ are seated with Him in the heavelies.......  NOW...!

The kingdom of heaven is an exclusive club... yet membership is open to ALL...!

-------------
Slave of the King
-Stephen

Posted By: Stephen Tomlins
Date Posted: 06/26/2010 at 8:19pm

Fair enough... however... in context....

We worship God in the Spirit, Glory in Christ Jesus and put no trust in the the flesh.....

These are the true circumcision disciples of the Christ.

Php 3:3 MKJV  For we are the circumcision who worship God in the spirit and rejoice in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh;

-------------
Slave of the King
-Stephen

Date Posted: 06/29/2010 at 11:38am

Re Up

Print Page | Close Window