Print Page | Close Window

What My People mean to Me (from last November)

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33024
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:19pm

Topic: What My People mean to Me (from last November)

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Subject: What My People mean to Me (from last November)
Date Posted: 06/22/2010 at 9:39pm

"It is impossible for you to grasp how much I love you.  Even after you get your new bodies, you will not be able to comprehend even a small fraction of its depth.  For millions of years, you will wonder at the depth of My Love for you.  My care for you is infinite.  When you hurt, I hurt.  When you rejoice, I rejoice.  The mention of your name cause such overwhelming love that I would die for you again if you needed it.  The vastness of the universe can fit inside my heart, yet that vastness is nothing compared to the Love I have for EACH of my children.  Creation was My Gift to you.  Every good thing you see is My Gift to you.  My Son is my gift to you.  You are that pearl of great price, that I would give everything to possess.  My only thoughts of you are thoughts of your good.  The smallest details of your life have been planned with infinite care.  EVERY single flower, every single sunset, every single day - is My Gift to you.  You believe Heaven will be a place of great joy - but You being with Me in heaven brings me joy that is beyond what you can comprehend.  You make heaven heaven, for Me.  So never doubt My Love for you.  Though the enemy come against you, and things look dark, the Sun always shines - and My Love always shines for you."

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Replies:

Posted By: Danielle Kunz
Date Posted: 06/24/2010 at 3:10pm

Now this is the Father's heart..........I love You, too, Daddy!

-------------
And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
       John 17:3

Print Page | Close Window