Print Page | Close Window

URGENT PROPHETIC PRAYER

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33933
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:20pm

Topic: URGENT PROPHETIC PRAYER

Posted By: CHRIS MORRIS
Subject: URGENT PROPHETIC PRAYER
Date Posted: 09/01/2010 at 3:37pm

PLEASE AS HURRICANE EARL APPROCHES NC & THE EAST COAST...THIS IS NOT BY CHANCE!

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE MEETINGS WITH President Barack Obama AND Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu & Thursday's talks in the US between Israeli and Palestinian leaders which are the first direct negotiations in almost two years.

KATRINA =  GAZA ISRAEL FORCED EVACUATION TO THE DAY!

EARL = WHAT WILL THIS OUTCOME BE?

DO WE STAND WITH ISRAEL OR NOT? THIS IS CRITICAL!!!

-------------
MALACHI 3

Replies:

Posted By: Bruce Stingley
Date Posted: 09/01/2010 at 7:28pm

I don't expect much out of Earl. I am more concerned for what may follow that can have Katrina scale consequences.

Volcano, earthquake, tornados, terrorism. Terrorism seems most likely to me. A taste of what Israel faces every week of every year. Some worse than others.

Just like someone in the Oval Office brought "change", all God has to do is take His hand of protection off and all hell breaks loose. Protecting angels withdraw and it is disaster.

For those who have eyes to see, it is very clear. Without God it is utter ruin. God help us to see and understand.

Glory to God in the highest!

Date Posted: 09/02/2010 at 12:36am

Update AT 3:23AM E.S.T.

The latest satelite DIRECT path, following the EYE, THE EYE IS COMING STRAIGHT TOWARDS CAPE HENRY, VA. WHERE THE FIRST CROSS WAS PLANTED ON OUR SHORES IN 1607... THEN STRAIGHT UP TO WASHINGTON, D.C. IF YOU WERE TO DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE FROM ITS CURRENT POSISTION AS IT TRAVELS NORTH / NORTHWEST... AMAZING!

SO PROPHETIC!!!...AS THE PEOPLE SLEEP...IN THE MORNING EVACUATIONS WILL ALMOST BE TOO LATE, IF IT DOES NOT TURN TO THE NORTHEAST...~ PRAY~!

AND THIS IS ONLY #1 OF MORE TO COME...

EARL = MEANS "CHIEFTIAN" and referring especially to chieftains set to rule a territory in a king's stead.

Four hundred and three years ago. A cross was planted in the ground and a prayer was offered to heaven. The cross was planted literally, but it was also planted spiritually. The event was the first landing of the Jamestown settlers. One hundred and four of them arrived at Cape Henry, VA. on April 26, 1607. We remember the event as the "First Landing," but it might be better known as "Covenant Day" for America. The rude wooden cross they stuck in the Virginia ground was more than an ebenezer of thanksgiving to God's providence. In fact, it was an actual gauntlet thrown in the face of the enemies of Christianity. It was a legal and spiritual challenge to all comers that declared, "This land now belongs to Christ and His people."

-------------
MALACHI 3

Posted By: Tina Strode
Date Posted: 09/02/2010 at 1:06am

Chris,  I was just looking up the meaning of Earl when I saw you also posted.  Here is what I found:

Earl is a popular English given name meaning "warrior" or "nobleman"

In Anglo-Saxon England, earls had authority over their own regions and right of judgement in provincial courts, as delegated by the king. They collected fines and taxes and in return received a "third penny", one-third of the money they collected.  In wartime they led the king's armies.

Interesting history of "Covenant Day" of America....

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!   

-------------
I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand.   Isaiah 42:6

Posted By: Lowell Dearman
Date Posted: 09/02/2010 at 9:47am

Amen Chris, bump this thread.

This is INDEED the reason Earl is heading towards Washington, D.C. where i currently reside. Mr Obama is forcing Israel to divide Her covenant land and Jerusalem is trying to be divided too.

God is speaking but is the Church listening? I know the government is not.

Date Posted: 09/02/2010 at 3:58pm

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING THE HURRICANE IS STARTING TO MOVE NORTHEAST UPDATED THURSDAY 7PM EASTERN TIME

THE ANNOUNCEMNET TODAY AS Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu SPOKE & Mr. Abbas, AND ALSO Hillary Clinton saying "we as a nation will not influence these talks" while also saying at the very same time, "we want a TWO STATE SOLUTION WITHIN A YEAR" ?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? hello?

BE PRAYING PLEASE, THANK YOU!

-------------
MALACHI 3

Posted By: Bruce Stingley
Date Posted: 09/02/2010 at 4:10pm

Yea Bro

I emailed PM Netanyahu today to strengthen and encourage him.

Been praying for him and his family as well as the nation.

Glory! God reigns!

Print Page | Close Window