Print Page | Close Window

Look up & open wide your heart to receive the King!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34150
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:19pm

Topic: Look up & open wide your heart to receive the King!

Posted By: Charity Miller
Subject: Look up & open wide your heart to receive the King!
Date Posted: 09/18/2010 at 4:38pm

Sept. 15, 2010

The Spirit of the Lord is saying:

LOOK UP, MY PEOPLE! LOOK UP!

Brace yourselves and open wide your heart to RECEIVE ME.

For in not many days hence, there shall be a glorious collision of TIME. The end of one Time and the beginning of the next Time shall collide within the Valley of Decision. NOW is the time to make your decision. NOW is the time to rend your heart before the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. NOW is the time when My reality will be made known throughout the earth. NOW is the time to make sure you are on MY SIDE. Even now the battle lines are being drawn, for we have reached the point of no return.

My lightning is quickening its pulse in the eastern sky and is soon to let loose. If your heart is in line with Mine, this lightning will set your soul aflame with a glory of great proportions. Righteousness in purest form shall appear over you. Blessed are they who have eyes to see and hearts open to receive at this time.

The angels and saints above are gathered in joyful assembly and oh, they are singing with great gusto as they anticipate the Big Event! They are rejoicing that the Bride has made herself ready. They are singing with all their might for the King who is COMING TO REIGN!

"Great and marvelous are Thy works, O Lord,

You are the Almighty God;

Righteous and true are Thy ways, O Lord,

You are King over all the ages.

Who will not fear and glorify Thy holy name?

For Thou alone art holy; Thou alone art worthy.

All nations shall bow down before Thee,

For Thy righteous acts are being revealed,

and yes, they shall be revealed."

(taken from Rev. 15:3-4)

-------------
Weeping may endure through the night,
But a shout of joy comes in the morning!
Ps. 30:5

Replies:

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 09/18/2010 at 8:10pm

Amen!

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: JerilynCapaccio
Date Posted: 09/19/2010 at 2:19pm

-------------
"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Ps 3:3

Print Page | Close Window