Print Page | Close Window

THE ETERNAL NOW

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34707
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:47am

Topic: THE ETERNAL NOW

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE ETERNAL NOW
Date Posted: 11/11/2010 at 5:30pm

The Eternal Now

By Ron McGatlin

The people and the world in which we live are in great need of transformation to the reality of the kingdom of God. Without knowledge many wait in spiritual destitution for those who will impart to them the inspiration of true faith in God and His kingdom. Humble people of intimate oneness with God have the capacity to usher in the presence of transforming power of faith in God.

Love, wisdom, and power are sent from heaven by the Spirit to form the character and nature of Christ Jesus in His apostolic people of faith. The waiting multitudes are waiting for the powerful message and works of God imparted through His humble sent ones.

All of the past and all of the future of Planet Earth bears on the present point in time called now. No one moment stands alone; they are all linked together and emanate from the eternal now of the spiritual realm.

The heavens are loaded with all potential of all things. All power and all understanding are waiting in the spiritual realm to be released to transform this present now into “as it is in heaven.”

Where the past ends the future begins. Now is a pivotal transient point between the past and the future.

In the natural, we can only experience the past in memory and the future in hope. On earth, in our natural living and breathing bodies, our life consist of now. All that we experience of God in this life will be in a time called now. In the natural faith of future experience with God is not really faith but hope.

Faith brings things hoped for into the substance of now.

Heb 11:1:  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Heb 11:3:  By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

In the Spirit, we are not bound by the natural. The natural is subject to the Spirit.

With Spirit God in eternity, there is no time line. 

In the Spirit, we can have access to the past and to the future and to all the resources of the eternal heavenly Spirit realm. By faith and in accordance with the will and direction of God, we can supernaturally reach into the resources of heaven and bring from the timeless eternity the resources of heaven into the present now of earthly creation.

Unlocking the Potential of Eternity into the Present Now

The cross is the key. Not the historical cross of Jesus, but the experiential reality of fully and continuously identifying with the cross of Christ Jesus to the crucifixion of our lives.

The reincarnation is the method.  We must be dead to this life and alive unto God as Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit now lives incarnate in me and you, His body on earth.

As Christ abides settled and fully at peace within our beings, He has full governance of our mind, will, emotions, and physical being. We can then say clearly that it is no longer I that live but Christ lives in me. If it is true that the life I now live is lived by the FAITH of CHRIST JESUS, all the resources of eternal timeless heaven are available according to the will and direction of Father God.

The Great Apostle of our Faith is JESUS.

Christ Jesus fully living in His people is the Son of God for whom creation groans in waiting. Yet, as long as we live by our natural understanding, the time of the manifestation of Christ in fullness within His people will forever be future or past and never now for us.

At any moment of recognition, an ignition can occur exploding the manifestation of life from heaven within us annihilating our weak and beggarly past and filling us with the pure holy fire of the love, wisdom, and power of the life and faith of Christ Jesus who loves us and gave Himself for us. In the true baptism with the Holy Spirit and fire, we lay down one way and rise up another. Forget the stuff of striving to live for Christ and trying to become holy and trying to have faith and trying to be humble. Our striving is to be saturated and filled with the Spirit that Christ Jesus can fully live in us. He is the empowerment. It is His work that makes us to be in this world as He is in the world. The life of our striving in our natural strength to be holy and humble is over in the now of Christ incarnate in His body that once was ours.

Mixture has stolen this potential and hidden it from us.

Personally, I am saddened by the gifts and potential of God being perverted and brought to shame in men and women merchandising Christ to build their own palaces and so called nest eggs while claiming to be building the kingdom of God. I truly believe that this also weighs heavy in the heart of God as also does the lukewarm powerless church systems lulling multitudes to sleep ignoring the potential of Christ Jesus truly dwelling in them by the Holy Spirit.

However, I know the answer, and you know the answer.

This is not a message to the faint or the unbeliever. God is speaking now in this season a message of fire to those who can no longer linger in the la-la land of spiritual mediocrity of so called “Christian service” to systems of man’s milk toast mixtures of fallen world ways and “godly living.” The meek shall inherit the earth. However, meek does not mean weak. It does mean humble and gentle. Christ Jesus demonstrated for us life empowered with the attributes of heaven. He was both the gentle Lamb of God and the Lion of Judah.

The love of God constrains us. The fire of God sends us. The suffering masses compel us to be ignited and arise in the power of the Spirit of the living God to heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free.   

Multitudes of people of the world are in bondage even while the Spirit of Christ and all the resources of heaven are available in the Holy Spirit of God.

Shall we continue to resist the call and provision of God to become His ministers of flaming fire?

"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” – John the Baptist

"Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire." – Hebrews 1:7

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. – Isaiah

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Mike Ellis
Date Posted: 11/12/2010 at 11:41am

The Lord has placed the word, "T-R-I-G-G-E-R" on my heart. It has been recurring for about 2 weeks. So I have done some serious searching and praying for some clear direction for this word.
A "trigger" is a mechanism that when you squeeze the "trigger" of a gun the bullet is sent. There is no getting it back. You canot stop it once it is fired. A bow and arrow now has a "trigger" that you buy so as to help with accuracy and save wear and tear on your fingers. Again, once you let the arrow go by releasing the "trigger" the arrow is gone and there is no stopping it. Trigger, the word, the mechanism is that thing that once it is released, pulled, pushed or started, it cannot be stopped. Many times in preparedness planning for disasters there are certain "triggers" put in place so as to initiate a response. I believe what God has put on my heart is that he has begun something, a move if you will. He has put in motion, "pulled the trigger" so to speak on somthing that is the beginning of a end times move of the Holy Spirit. We must not look at this move like any other move of God before. No, this is something that is His doing. He has "pulled the trigger" and I believe that His will be done and there is no going back. He is calling all who have ears to hear and eyes to see.
The time is now. Pray for Holy Ghost filled revival where you are. It is not about a great sermon, It is about coming to God, our Heavenly Father and giving Him our all. After all He made a way to Him when there was none. Let's go after Him and love Him and worship Him in Spirit and in truth.

-------------
Mike Ellis
Jesus Is Lord!

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 11/12/2010 at 11:53am

YES RON AMEN!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Date Posted: 11/12/2010 at 3:51pm

Excellent! You always have so much Revelation Ron!
Could I call you "Revelation Ron"?
Love it!!!

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 11/15/2010 at 6:04am

Amen Mike, The trigger is pulled.

Elaine, The only problem with calling me that is that some would shorten it to Rev Ron and I would not like that.

Ron

Print Page | Close Window