Print Page | Close Window

Trigger (not the horse)

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34715
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:18pm

Topic: Trigger (not the horse)

Posted By: Mike Ellis
Subject: Trigger (not the horse)
Date Posted: 11/12/2010 at 11:59am

The Lord has placed the word, "T-R-I-G-G-E-R" on my heart. It has been recurring for about 2 weeks. So I have done some serious searching and praying for some clear direction for this word.
A "trigger" is a mechanism that when you squeeze the "trigger" of a gun the bullet is sent. There is no getting it back. You canot stop it once it is fired. A bow and arrow now has a "trigger" that you buy so as to help with accuracy and save wear and tear on your fingers. Again, once you let the arrow go by releasing the "trigger" the arrow is gone and there is no stopping it. Trigger, the word, the mechanism is that thing that once it is released, pulled, pushed or started, it cannot be stopped. Many times in preparedness planning for disasters there are certain "triggers" put in place so as to initiate a response. I believe what God has put on my heart is that he has begun something, a move if you will. He has put in motion, "pulled the trigger" so to speak on somthing that is the beginning of a end times move of the Holy Spirit. We must not look at this move like any other move of God before. No, this is something that is His doing. He has "pulled the trigger" and I believe that His will be done and there is no going back. He is calling all who have ears to hear and eyes to see.
The time is now. Pray for Holy Ghost filled revival where you are. It is not about a great sermon, It is about coming to God, our Heavenly Father and giving Him our all. After all He made a way to Him when there was none. Let's go after Him and love Him and worship Him in Spirit and in truth.

-------------
Mike Ellis
Jesus Is Lord!

Print Page | Close Window