Print Page | Close Window

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35116
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:17pm

Topic: 316

Posted By: Steven Bliss
Subject: 316
Date Posted: 12/28/2010 at 4:49pm

In recent days I have been seeing the number 316. It has been the clock
time, the cost of a gallon of gasoline or the cost  of a purchased item.

Follow carefully what I am doing. I have supplied for you in the past.
Do not be frightened by what is directly ahead. You are not cut off from the
destination.  I will continue to guide you in the direction of your future,
but you must follow the direction of the leaders I have set before you.

I will show myself again through signs and wonders. Be ready to move forward
at the announced hour of time.

the water from upstream stopped flowing. It piled up in a heap a great
distance away, at a town called Adam in the vicinity of Zarethan, while the
water flowing down to the Sea of the Arabah (the Salt Sea) was completely
cut off. So the people crossed over opposite Jericho. Joshua 3:16 (NIV)

Replies:

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 12/29/2010 at 3:13pm

part of a post from 8/12/10 that is linked with Malachi 3:16 - could the 316 also be referencing the fear of the Lord.

THE VANTAGE POINT - The Fear of the Lord

(Webster’s NWD)  Vantage:  1.  a favorable position   2.  a position allowing a clear view or understanding also vantage point.

Rise up above the mundane to take inventory from a new vantage point and bring to completion all matters of the heart.  This is a not only a time for reflection over the year but also a time to be delivered from bondage to fear and exclusively embrace the fear of the Lord.  The fear of the Lord is your vantage point from which you will be given the advantage over the enemy.  It is an opportune time!

No matter the field of your laboring, the King has left the palace and is now standing in your field.  The King has come down to His gardens to feed and gather lilies.

He is ready to receive you with smiling face no matter your status and no matter your place.  So come boldly now before Him as He extends this gift of grace.   

For those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him, rest assured that he will hide and shelter you in the day of trouble.  Draw closer knowing He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him for without faith it is impossible to please Him.   Obey His commandments for He desires and delights in steadfast love and goodness. 

Other scripture references:  Psalm 27 *  Eccl 12:13-14 *

Song of Solomon 6:2,3 

Hosea 6:1-3 * Malachi 3:16-19 * Hebrews 4:16

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Steven Bliss
Date Posted: 12/29/2010 at 3:54pm

Yes, that is true. But that particular scripture was not highlighted to me when I sought verses.

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 12/30/2010 at 10:47pm

I think both words have a common thread...the Lord is calling us to come 'higher' ...spend time with Him...to be healed and cleansed in order to be ready for what He has next for us. This is a kind of 'crossing' if you will...as in the Joshua word. :)

Also: 'The King is in the fields' is a Boaz moment...Ruth must get herself ready and go and lie at His feet for instructions...she will receive from the Lord all that she requests...to redeem and receive justice for herself and her household.

Ruth 3:16 When Ruth came to her mother-in-law, Naomi asked, “How did it go, my daughter?” Then she told her everything Boaz had done for her...

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Print Page | Close Window