Print Page | Close Window

Meeting Place by Sharon Hargrave

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35118
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 5:29pm

Topic: Meeting Place by Sharon Hargrave

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Subject: Meeting Place by Sharon Hargrave
Date Posted: 12/29/2010 at 8:48am

SHARON HARGRAVE

Houston, TX
http://nuggetsofgoldinsettingsofsilver.blogspot.com/ - http://nuggetsofgoldinsettingsofsilver.blogspot.com

MEETING PLACE

December 29, 2010

The Lord revealed that He is establishing "meeting places" upon the earth that will be filled with His glory, and that will become known as places to meet and speak with God.

He has always met with believers individually, as we are His temple.  Such corporate places as Toronto, Canada, and Pensacola, Florida, have become temporary dwelling places of His glory, where multiplied hundreds of people have been saved, healed, and delivered.  However, I believe the Lord is designating many such corporate places in this hour where He will choose to manifest His glory on a continual basis

Deut.12:5 - "But you shall seek the Lord at the place which the Lord your God shall choose from all your tribes, to establish His name there for His dwelling, and there you shall come."

Exod.29:42-45 - ".... the tent of meeting, where I will meet with you, to speak to you there.  And I will meet there with the sons of Israel, and it shall be consecrated by My glory."

This will be evidence of Amos's prophecy that in the last days, God will raise up the fallen tabernacle of David (Amos 9:11; Acts 15:15-18).  The Lord desires that "all mankind may seek the Lord", and the Holy Spirit will draw men to the homes, churches, ministries, and buildings that the Lord Himself has designated and chosen to beautify (glorify).

NUGGET OF GOLD:  Just as many in the time of Jesus missed the hour of their visitation, let us not be counted among those today.  If we're seeking the manifestation of His glory only in our local churches or from well-known ministries, we may miss Him.  Let us be alert and watchful in the coming days and weeks, and may we quickly follow Him wherever He may lead us.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Replies:

Date Posted: 12/29/2010 at 8:49am

NUGGET OF GOLD:  Just as many in the time of Jesus missed the hour of their visitation, let us not be counted among those today.  If we're seeking the manifestation of His glory only in our local churches or from well-known ministries, we may miss Him.  Let us be alert and watchful in the coming days and weeks, and may we quickly follow Him wherever He may lead us.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/29/2010 at 1:30pm

I believe there is one such a  place as Sharon has described here,,,FATHER GOD is about to tear open a 'portal of glory' over our area...this meeting, "Open Wide Conference" will be held at Seattle Revival Center, Newcastle, WA. /on Jan. 20-22nd, 2011...Glory to God!!!  Just 10 minutes from my house-FATHER GOD has heard ours cries and HE IS FAITHFUL WHO PROMISED...to find out more about this contact Seattle Revival Center @ http://www.seattlerevivalcenter.com - www.seattlerevivalcenter.com    Love you ALL & for you ALL, I am decreeing, "a closeness with Father God beyond your wildest dreams this year of our Blessed Lord 2011".  THANK YOU JESUS!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 12/29/2010 at 3:02pm

Gayle - there is also a regional worship/prayer conference for spiritural fathers and sons meeting in a high place in our area on 1/5 or thereabouts which is a result of much intercession from many for many years. 

THANKS GAYLE FOR ALL YOUR FAITHFUL DECREEIN' _ BELIEVIN' _ STANDIN' _ LOVIN' JESUS AND THOSE HE LOVES!

O THAT YOU WOULD REND THE HEAVENS AND COME DOWN....

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/29/2010 at 10:57pm

Stacey, is this Chuck Pierce & the 20-40 intercessors that come here to this region do battle as led by Holy Spirit?  I have asked for the place(s) they visit & congegate & they have not diclosed to me any particular meeting place.  Have to get it from Holy Spirit, continue to ask & believe.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 12/30/2010 at 7:28am

Gayle - there are some on the leadership team who were formerly affiliated with USP network people.  Look for ascentconference.org if Holy Spirit is highlighting this for you.  Send me an e if you are in need of lodging.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Print Page | Close Window