Print Page | Close Window

KINGDOM RELATIONAL GATHERINGS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35363
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:46am

Topic: KINGDOM RELATIONAL GATHERINGS

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: KINGDOM RELATIONAL GATHERINGS
Date Posted: 01/18/2011 at 12:53pm

Kingdom Relational Gatherings

By Ron McGatlin

In a general sense it is time for many kingdom people to come together in larger relational gatherings from a broader geographical sphere in addition to the small living room size groups. God, by His Spirit, will lead groups of kingdom people to seek to host gatherings on a more regional or larger basis connecting more closely with other kingdom groups and individuals.

Barbara and I have observed that prior to a winter storm, we often see many birds gathered closely together on power lines. I have no idea why that seems to be the case. However, as I pondered what the Lord was saying about gathering, I was reminded of the birds gathering closely in large numbers before a storm.

At this point the fullness of what God desires for these gatherings is not given to me. However, there are some things being made clear at this time. God has in mind KINGDOM gatherings of kingdom builders and seekers under the headship of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. He desires gatherings in Christ bringing many parts together joined by the Spirit in love – bringing all the spiritual gifts and assets of each person and group into ligament type connections causing the strength of the conjoined gatherings to be greater than the sum of the strength of the individuals or small groups.

We are experiencing a new beginning - the beginning of the real body coming together. The many parts are NOT knit together through an apostle or an organization or any one person. The growing connecting or networking together is group-to-group or person-to-person led by the Sprit under the headship of Christ Jesus. These gathering are not the same thing as the highly promoted conferences gathered around personalities. These will be grassroots ground level gatherings between groups and individuals to connect with one another in Christ. These gatherings will not do the same work as the high impact, one-time prophetic and worship conferences but will establish personal spiritual connections and continuing relationships between kingdom people.

Many elders with apostolic gifting, along with elders with all the other grace gifts, will be involved by connecting with one another and connecting individuals and groups to one another.  The gifted apostolic elders will not be connecting the people unto or under themselves or anyone or anything other than Christ Jesus and His kingdom. Every person is to be directly connected to the Head, Christ Jesus, by the Holy Spirit.

Many have tried in the past and will try again to connect improperly by some form of natural human or religious initiatives without the full leadership of the Sprit and will fail to achieve a living kingdom-of-God experience. God’s people and groups will seem to gather by the Spirit as naturally as the birds seem to gather before a snow storm.

Gifted elders will be moving about group-to-group within a region, village-to-village, and city-to-city. People of one group will be led to contact and connect with people in groups near them. Soon natural spirit-led relational networks will exist at ground level without a visible head. Grassroots levels of communication will carry fresh word from God and the news of what God is doing including news of gatherings. Communication will spread rapidly from person to person through multiplication as one tells two or three and each of them tells two or three more and so on. This will not be done by design but from the excitement and prompting of the Holy Spirit.

The great and powerful natural multiplication of human communication led by the Spirit will only be exceeded by the developing supernatural communication of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit can at one time communicate instantly with every believer on earth who has ears to hear. As the spiritual body begins to function in Christ by the Holy Spirit, supernatural communication becomes more normal and natural to us. Spiritual impressions and clear directions will be felt or heard more clearly as we have our spiritual senses honed by exercise through experience.

God is building a spiritual kingdom to order a natural world. 

Christ Jesus is the author and finisher, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. 

Religion has for many centuries replaced Spirit order with natural human order. The systems, organizations, and structure of rituals and programs have sought to order spiritual things. Secularism or secular humanism is a powerful religion that replaces God with man and seeks to order the world with human reason apart from God. Western society and the current “Christian” religion are significantly infected with secular humanism.

God has called out and is calling out a people to be reformed into vessels suitable to carry the life of Christ Jesus, and to order the world under Christ Jesus. Like clay vessels being returned to the potters wheel, we have been and are being broken to pieces, re-moistened by the Holy Spirit, and pressed back together into a fresh lump of clay to be returned to the hands of God shaping us into clean fresh vessels of His design to carry the life of Christ to order the world to the kingdom of God.

From start to finish it is the work of Christ Jesus. We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus. Christ in you is the earnest expectation of glory. The whole earth shall be full of His glory and the kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our God.

“The LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.”

"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory!"

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/18/2011 at 12:58pm

It will be wonderful!!! Thank you Ron...

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 01/18/2011 at 2:54pm

As usual, Ron, you have heard the Holy Spirit!

http://www.thegatewayintl.org/index.php?src=9&entry=33&a mp;type=Single - This is where I'm going at the end of the month.   I haven't been to a regional meeting in over 5 years. The power that has been "cocooning" in my spirit during that time is going to be put into action for the Kingdom.  The Lord has been feeding this "cocoon" with relational Love and with suffering and with character growth.

I truly believe that the Holy Spirit is going to be running the meetings; I think that the leaders are already aware of this.

I don't think we can even image what the Lord has planned for this year!

Love you, Ron.

Dave

Posted By: Paule Smith
Date Posted: 01/18/2011 at 3:30pm

Really good word. Thanks, Ron.

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 01/18/2011 at 4:01pm

Believing Abba Father to make a way for me to attend this "Lion's Roar" regional meeting...will be attending "The Awakening" with Bob Jones and others on Jan.20-22 @ Seattle Revival Center, Kennydale, WA.

Ron, I thank you for the releasing of this confirming word in this here heart,,,May God's blessings flow and overtake you & yours, in JESUS' Name. Amen    HALLELUAJH TO CHRIST OUR KING WHO HAS BROUGHT US, RECONCILED US BACK TO ABBA FATHER & HAS MADE THE WAY FOR US TO BECOME "THE ONE NEW MAN"...GLORY TO GOD!!! 

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 01/19/2011 at 7:17am

We are experiencing a new beginning - the beginning of the real body coming together. The many parts are NOT nit together through an apostle or an organization or any one person. The growing connecting or networking together is group to group or person to person led by the Sprit under the headship of Christ Jesus. These gathering are not the same as the highly promoted conferences gathered around personalities. These will be grassroots ground level gatherings between groups and individuals to connect with one another in Christ. It will not be the same as the high impact one time prophetic and worship conferences but will establish personal spiritual connections and continuing relationships between kingdom people.

Many elders with apostolic gifting along with elders with all the other grace gifts will be involved by connecting with one another and connecting individuals and groups to one another.  The gifted apostolic elders will not be connecting the people unto or under themselves or anyone or anything other than Christ Jesus and His kingdom. Every person is to be directly connected to the Head Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

Ron

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 01/19/2011 at 9:30am

"These gathering are not the same as the highly promoted conferences gathered around personalities."

True, but i've got to start somewhere.  Moses Lake is only 1 1/2 hours driving time from my home.  I am trusting that I will be able to make several connections that will lead to the kind of meetings that you describe.  For example, I have never met
Gayle Getz even though she lives in the same state; if she shows up at the conference, that will be connection #1.

If the conference leaders will turn loose of the meeting when lead by the Holy Spirit, then that would be a bonus.  I am praying that will be the case.

This is a time of rapid transition.  Doesn't that mean starting with what is available and then moving on to the power and blessings Father is wanting to manifest through us to the glory of Christ Jesus?  Maybe what will happen at the conference is that we will begin to explore, with the help of the Holy Spirit, what these new meetings should be.

Blessings in Christ,
Dave

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 01/19/2011 at 9:48am

good word Ron,

~this is the day the Lord has made and we are rejoicing and being glad in it~ blessed be the Name of the Lord!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Dean Gibson
Date Posted: 01/19/2011 at 12:15pm

Mr.Ron,

Thx for this word. Can confirm as this  is now happening. And yes sir they are all supernaturally being connected by spiritual DNA. They do seem to be small groups,mostly underground(not advertised publicly) being prepared for what we are about to witness. Last July I was blessed to meet with others simply because the spirit led us together by His voice and funny thing  is we are scattered all over the world. Traveled 8 hrs each way not knowing who we would meet or what would happen or why we were going. It was the most miraculous event I have ever witnessed in my 50 yrs. I told friends I experienced true church for first time in my life.  No leaders,NO plans(NONE) I have never seen the gifts of God flow so perfectly.Your writing was timely as God just gave us the date for next gathering. One thing I know for sure is these groups will not move without a preceding word from God!!

Date Posted: 01/19/2011 at 12:29pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

We are experiencing a new beginning - the beginning of the real body coming together. The many parts are NOT nit together through an apostle or an organization or any one person. The growing connecting or networking together is group to group or person to person led by the Sprit under the headship of Christ Jesus. These gathering are not the same as the highly promoted conferences gathered around personalities. These will be grassroots ground level gatherings between groups and individuals to connect with one another in Christ. It will not be the same as the high impact one time prophetic and worship conferences but will establish personal spiritual connections and continuing relationships between kingdom people.

Many elders with apostolic gifting along with elders with all the other grace gifts will be involved by connecting with one another and connecting individuals and groups to one another.  The gifted apostolic elders will not be connecting the people unto or under themselves or anyone or anything other than Christ Jesus and His kingdom. Every person is to be directly connected to the Head Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

Ron

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 01/19/2011 at 1:37pm

Dave Spencer wrote:
"These gathering are not the same as the highly promoted conferences gathered around personalities."

True, but i've got to start somewhere.  Moses Lake is only 1 1/2 hours driving time from my home.  I am trusting that I will be able to make several connections that will lead to the kind of meetings that you describe.  For example, I have never met
Gayle Getz even though she lives in the same state; if she shows up at the conference, that will be connection #1.

If the conference leaders will turn loose of the meeting when lead by the Holy Spirit, then that would be a bonus.  I am praying that will be the case.

This is a time of rapid transition.  Doesn't that mean starting with what is available and then moving on to the power and blessings Father is wanting to manifest through us to the glory of Christ Jesus?  Maybe what will happen at the conference is that we will begin to explore, with the help of the Holy Spirit, what these new meetings should be.

Blessings in Christ,
Dave

Yes Dave, The gatherings described in this word are not the same but that is not to say the conference things don't have a place. And yes, they also can be a place to make contacts and begin to make connections and could even spawn some of the kingdom relational gatherings from the contacts. Also, High iimpact conferences can have a dramatic impact on the spiritual life of people. They are different but not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Ron

Date Posted: 01/19/2011 at 1:44pm

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 1/19/11:

Beloved, I have gone before you to open avenues of opportunity necessary to fulfill your purpose on the next leg of your journey. The doors are opening for you even now, but you must be alert to the possibilities and be aware of the leading of My Spirit. This will be true in the small or seemingly insignificant things of life as well as the things that could bring broad, sweeping changes. Your part is to go with the flow keeping your focus on Me, says the Lord, as you maintain complete trust and faith in Me alone. I want you to be like clay, malleable and willing to yield to the pressure of My hand through your circumstances, for there are things that still need to be reworked, shaped, and transformed into My image as you progress.

Jeremiah 18:2 -6 "Arise and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause you to hear My words." Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?" says the LORD. "Look, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel!

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 01/20/2011 at 8:02am

Amen!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 01/20/2011 at 9:22am

Yes Lord God, I purpose to keep myself ever so humbled before You... As an old song says, "Bend me, shape me, anyway You want me; long as You love me it's alright."   \o/   "Trusting in You, Lord God, with ALL my heart and leaning not unto my own unnderstanding... In ALL my ways I acknowledge You, and You make my "bumpy places smooth and my crooked places straight." GLORY TO GOD!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 01/20/2011 at 2:07pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 01/24/2011 at 10:23am

Thanks for everyone's comments and agreement. God has in mind KINGDOM gatherings of kingdom builders and seekers under the headship of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. He desires gatherings in Christ bringing many parts together joined by the Spirit in love – bringing all the spiritual gifts and assets of each person and group into ligament type connections causing the strength of the conjoined gatherings to be greater than the sum of the strength of the individuals or small groups.

Ron

Print Page | Close Window