Print Page | Close Window

Prophetic Enactment - By Joe Rovani

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35440
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 5:29pm

Topic: Prophetic Enactment - By Joe Rovani

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Subject: Prophetic Enactment - By Joe Rovani
Date Posted: 01/25/2011 at 7:09am

JOE ROVANI
Laramie, Wyoming

Prophetic Enactment

01/23/2011

We recently brought home a new puppy, a cute miniature Australian Shepherd with a big white heart on her forehead and green, intelligent eyes.  Her owner called her “Babe” but we were impressed to name her “Winnie”, which is Welsh for “holy peacemaker”.

Although we have not even had her for three weeks, we have sensed a special meaning to her presence in our family.  Margarita went online and “discovered” a few videos posted on Youtube, namely some “personality tests” in which young puppies are put through various trials and tests (such as needing to jump over obstacles, confronting a singing horse stuffed animal, walking on crinkly paper, meeting an adult dog stranger for the first time, having to navigate over an unstable board that is rocking to and fro, etc). In the tests, the puppies are evaluated for their (proper) response to the variety of unknowns confronting them.  This is prophetic for us, too because we have been confronted with many unknowns, but allow me to continue with the original intent of this puppy tale.

Come to find out, Margarita found numerous videos of Winnie’s personality tests.  But most significantly, (and don’t you love the way that God communicates to us), Winnie was originally named “Beulah” when she was born.  My heart jumped because many years ago the Lord gave me Isaiah 62 to pray over our spiritual atmosphere and geographical region, and we have returned to it frequently as His promise to us:

Isaiah 62 (New International Version, ©2010)
Zion’s New Name
 1 For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent,
   for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet,
till her vindication shines out like the dawn,
   her salvation like a blazing torch.
2 The nations will see your vindication,
   and all kings your glory;
you will be called by a new name
   that the mouth of the LORD will bestow.
3 You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD’s hand,
   a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
4 No longer will they call you Deserted,
   or name your land Desolate.
But you will be called Hephzibah,[a]
   and your land Beulah;
for the LORD will take delight in you,
   and your land will be married.
5 As a young man marries a young woman,
   so will your Builder marry you;
as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
   so will your God rejoice over you.

a.       Isaiah 62:4 Hephzibah means my delight is in her.
Isaiah 62:4 Beulah means married.

I believe that a prophetic enactment has happened here, and that God is telling us that we are moving from the time of transition (that He spoke of last year) ever closer to the Land of Promise.  The Bride is preparing herself for Her Husband.  The pure white heart on our Winnie’s forehead declares our time of preparation in anticipation of the marriage.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Replies:

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 01/25/2011 at 7:48am

Love it

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 01/25/2011 at 8:52am

" Isaiah 62:4 Hephzibah means my delight is in her.
Isaiah 62:4 Beulah means married."

Yes,Yes,Yes!

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 01/27/2011 at 8:46pm

WITH YA ALL ON THIS !!!!

We have this verse referenced on our sidewalk.  Glory to God!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 01/27/2011 at 10:25pm

Sittin' here reading this post with the 'biggest' of smiles on my face and JOY in my heart...that is just like our GREAT BIG FATHER GOD to speak so profoundly through HIS precious creation(yes, puppies are precious), but this one confirming God's promise, Is.62:4...HOW WONDERFUL IS HE, LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART, I DO!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window